Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. He will anser me now.
*lets go of the assassin's leg to make him think he's falling,then I grab him by the ankle*
I don't know how long I can hold you,man. My arm's getting pretty tired.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assassin: Nothing! I have 40 or so grunts surrounding the building, yeah! You can't do anything!
Yeah,I saw them. Not nearly enough though. And I don't see how that keeps me from dropping you right now. I know you hate the blood flowing to your head. It's a simple question. Answer it and I'll put you down.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Adriano walks up the assassin, and presses his gun on the assassin's forehead*

Underboss, it's obvious he won't talk. Let's send these defenders a... message.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Adriano looks at the assassin for a moment, as if there's a moment of mutual understanding between them...*

Adriano: ...Good. *Adriano pulls the trigger, blowing off part of the Assassin's face, while he is still being held upside down*

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assassin: Alright! He has the rank of soldier! All I will say! Please, let me go!
*Adriano looks at the assassin for a moment, as if there's a moment of mutual understanding between them...*

Adriano: ...Good. *Adriano pulls the trigger, blowing off part of the Assassin's face, while he is still being held upside down*
Alright.
*lets go of the assassin's foot and as he falls,he is hit in the crotch with Adriano's bullet and I watch as he screams in agony while falling to his death*
Im doing the punishment around here,boy. Have some respect.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.
*lets go of the assassin's foot and as he falls,he is hit in the crotch with Adriano's bullet and I watch as he screams in agony while falling to his death*
Im doing the punishment around here,boy. Have some respect.
*Adriano stares at Antonio. There's obvious tension between them*

... Boy? I'm your senior in age, "Boy". Don't get cocky because you're some upstart hotshot looking to make his way to the top. But in respect for the Boss, I'll apologize. I did let my... anger get the best of me.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Adriano stares at Antonio. There's obvious tension between them*

... Boy? I'm your senior in age, "Boy". Don't get cocky because you're some upstart hotshot looking to make his way to the top. But in respect for the Boss, I'll apologize. I did let my... anger get the best of me.
(Antonio has been treated as an adult (along with given the responsibilities of an adult) since he was 13 so he's a very prideful person who calls everyone "boy" unless they are: Senior Citizens,his father,superior in rank like the president or judge of the supreme court etc.)

Hmph. I saw that one coming. (literally)

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway... what are we gonna do about those grunts at the bottom? *Looks out the window* They look pretty shaken up now that their friend is all mangled up in front of them, but they don't seem intent on leaving...

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. I'll stay here with Boss and clean up, that Assassin made quite a mess...

*unseen and unknown to both of them, Adriano walks over to the table and picks up what appears to be a microchip with the defender symbol on it, and pockets it*

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well, I'll see you both up here later then, and we can continue the meeting? *thinking about the microchip: -hm. sloppy idiot.-*