[Spoilers] Eiichiro Oda's interview ( August 30th 2019 )

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Oda wants to end One Piece in the upcoming 5 years.

- The big Straw Hat Grand Pirate Fleet event that was prophesied after Dressrosa will happen again SOON.

- Oda plays futsal to improve his health, but he got injured many times, so now he walks instead.

- Stampede teases something about Raftel. ( Laugh Tale name maybe )

- Oda loves sushi so much.

- Bartholomew Kuma chose himself the training locations for the Straw Hats. [INTERESTING!!]

- Oda was asked: " Are Katakuri and Oven and Daifuku the sons of Big Mom and ****** ? "
Oda answered: " No. "

The father's name was purposefully deleted, but it clearly was Kaido.

- Oda was asked: " Is Koshiro ( Kuina's father ) a member of the Revolutionary Army ? "
Oda answered:
" I'll leave it to you to think about it. "

ENJOY. DISCUSS >.<

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro I wont even be suprised if Zoro is gonna be the next leader of the Revolutionairy Army, Zoro probably has Conquerors or Observation Haki in his own way. Since before timeskip Zoro has shown things that made you think those were hints of conq. haki, and now the red lightning around his eye and that sumo guy who shat his pants.

Zoro is gonna be the next Pirate King, no joke. Zoro gonna defeat Kaido foock Luffy.

And there'd better be no Sanji fans replying cause Zoro spanks Sanji in his latex jumpsuit as if he's getting paid for ***

Wtf I just saw the rest of your post..
Kuma, as expected of a guy under DRAGON, can send people to visit Mihawk and Rayleigh like their homes are his.. What can they do? Even if they don't want any guests the man under Dragon is the one to decide that...

Feeling like being alone and binge watching series today Mihawk?? Who decided that?!

Last edited:

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 years isn't enough time
You must be registered for see images
I think Oda could realistically finish the story in 6-8 years to give us a full story. If he ended it in 5, he would have to trim some fat off the story and leave some characters out. The WG vs SH Arc alone should be 2 years.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets analyse where Kuma sent each of the strawhats

Luffy:
Makes sense. Help him get a future wife, alliance and an area to train with no marine intereference.
Sanji: It was a nightmare for Sanji but overall he was pushed against his limits. Idk if Kuma sent him there to piss of Sanji or Ivankov.
Zoro: Makes sense.
Nami: Makes sense.
Usopp: He indirectly wanted usopp to become bulk up and turn the fat into muscle, nice nice.. and gain a few new weapons.
Franky: Makes sense.
Brook: I think he sent him there to be a demon or something, not to become a Rockstar lol.
Chopper: Makes sense.
Robin: Kuma purposely sent Robin to become a slave. That's messed up.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Luffy:
Makes sense. Help him get a future wife, alliance and an area to train with no marine intereference.
Sanji: It was a nightmare for Sanji but overall he was pushed against his limits. Idk if Kuma sent him there to piss of Sanji or Ivankov.
Usopp: He indirectly wanted usopp to become bulk up and turn the fat into muscle, nice nice.. and gain a few new weapons.
Brook: I think he sent him there to be a demon or something, not to become a Rockstar lol.
Kuma was a (former) Revolutionary. So there's little doubt he knew of the order that if they ever came across Nico Robin, they were obliged to help her. It's also not too much of a stretch to assume Kuma had knowledge of areas where the RA was active or was going to strike. He was also aware of Dragon's and Luffy's relationship, something even Ivankov didn't knew.

So you could distill from that the idea that he had the intention of leading Robin to the RA (and to Dragon).

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Luffy:
robin wasnt a slave.. lol tf

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
robin wasnt a slave.. lol tf
Uhh yeah she was.

Kuma was a (former) Revolutionary. So there's little doubt he knew of the order that if they ever came across Nico Robin, they were obliged to help her. It's also not too much of a stretch to assume Kuma had knowledge of areas where the RA was active or was going to strike. He was also aware of Dragon's and Luffy's relationship, something even Ivankov didn't knew.

So you could distill from that the idea that he had the intention of leading Robin to the RA (and to Dragon).
True

Xeromonxl

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm. I find it difficult to think about how Oda might end One Piece in just five years. Tough to think I'm actually saying this about something in One Piece but, wouldn't it feel a bit rushed? I'm sure he wants to, and I would as well if I were him, but I don't see it happening.