[Theory] Eighth Gate: Gate of Death. . . ?

So. . . what do you think?

• Very possible.

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Most likely.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • No, it will not happen

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I had this theory on my mind for a while now. Maybe for some it would be kinda obvious for it to happen, maybe for some it would be ridiculous, but either way I'm just gonna lay it out and see for real what you guys think about it.

What would the opening of the Eighth Gate, the Gate of Death, will bring up. . . if it ever be opened? hmm

We saw that the last two gates that were opened allowed the user to use techniques that were only able to be used after the opening of those certain gates.

Sixth Gate: Gate of View - Morning Peacock (ๆœๅญ”้›€ - Asa Kujaku)
You must be registered for see images
Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder - Daytime Tiger (ๆ˜ผ่™Ž - Hirudora)
I believe that with the opening of the Gate of Death the user, most likely Might Guy, will unlock the power to use another technique, most likely the last one, but even more powerful that the Morning Peacock and the Daytime Tiger. . . or course. =D

This comes from the fact that the two previous gates were concealing two powerful techniques, why not the most powerful gate too? And than we have this:

• Morning Peacock
  • Daytime Tiger
  • Night. . . hmm
There are three main parts of the day: morning, afternoon (in this case daytime) and night. The "morning" and "afternoon" have been used and only the "night" is left. Also, from the Eight Gates, the only one left to be opened is the Gate of Death.

Kishimoto might be planing to put together the "night" along with the Gate of Death and make a new, more powerfull technique. . . hmm

Now, if (that is a big if) all of this comes to light, what will be the animal used along with the "night"? We had a bird and a mammal. Using a different sub-group of animals will be interesting. . . perhaps reptiles, more exactly a dragon (I think that the dragons are based on reptiles, even if they are mythological creatures). Plus, the dragon signifies a more powerful creature, than the peacock and the tiger, thus having a higher gate to open. :yeah:

Conclusion: Eighth Gate: Gate of Death - Night Dragon. . . thoughts? hmm

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,955๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hmm i have a feeling that obviously with the risks the 8th gate brings... that its going to on a completely different level to the other gates and the name of a technique that would be cool would be ... 'night time Dragon'

i hope the 8th gate gets revealed at some point .. :)

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
A wasp maybe. Because after it stings, it dies.
Hmm. . . a different sub-group of animal and it makes sense with the dying part. =D

PS: A bee will be more suited, cuz they are the actual ones that die after stinging. :yeah:

Nice, I think this is very very probable. Plus rep.
Thanks, bro! :yay:

hmm i have a feeling that obviously with the risks the 8th gate brings... that its going to on a completely different level to the other gates and the name of a technique that would be cool would be ... 'night time Dragon'

i hope the 8th gate gets revealed at some point .. :)
I really hope it happens too. :yeah:

Last edited:

BlackHawk3927

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A lot of the most powerful element techniques are represented by a Dragon. Kirin, Dragon Flame, Water Dragon, etc.
I could see it being like "Speed so intense it manipulates the air into a dragon swallowing everything in it until it's no more" or something like that.

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I had this theory on my mind for a while now. Maybe for some it would be kinda obvious for it to happen, maybe for some it would be ridiculous, but either way I'm just gonna lay it out and see for real what you guys think about it.

What would the opening of the Eighth Gate, the Gate of Death, will bring up. . . if it ever be opened? hmm

We saw that the last two gates that were opened allowed the user to use techniques that were only able to be used after the opening of those certain gates.

Sixth Gate: Gate of View - Morning Peacock (ๆœๅญ”้›€ - Asa Kujaku)
Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder - Daytime Tiger (ๆ˜ผ่™Ž - Hirudora)
I believe that with the opening of the Gate of Death the user, most likely Might Guy, will unlock the power to use another technique, most likely the last one, but even more powerful that the Morning Peacock and the Daytime Tiger. . . or course. =D

This comes from the fact that the two previous gates were concealing two powerful techniques, why not the most powerful gate too? And than we have this:

• Morning Peacock
  • Daytime Tiger
  • Night. . . hmm
There are three main parts of the day: morning, afternoon (in this case daytime) and night. The "morning" and "afternoon" have been used and only the "night" is left. Also, from the Eight Gates, the only one left to be opened is the Gate of Death.

Kishimoto might be planing to put together the "night" along with the Gate of Death and make a new, more powerfull technique. . . hmm

Now, if (that is a big if) all of this comes to light, what will be the animal used along with the "night"? We had a bird and a mammal. Using a different sub-group of animals will be interesting. . . perhaps reptiles, more exactly a dragon (I think that the dragons are based on reptiles, even if they are mythological creatures). Plus, the dragon signifies a more powerful creature, than the peacock and the tiger, thus having a higher gate to open. :yeah:

Conclusion: Eighth Gate: Gate of Death - Night Dragon. . . thoughts? hmm
An animal that has to do wit hdeath... maybe a snail

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
A lot of the most powerful element techniques are represented by a Dragon. Kirin, Dragon Flame, Water Dragon, etc.
I could see it being like "Speed so intense it manipulates the air into a dragon swallowing everything in it until it's no more" or something like that.
Yup! As I said, it represents a more powerful creature.

PS: Dude, you are duble-posting too much. :yeah:

We havent seen lee's powerups, so maybe he'll open the eight gate ? Hopefully.
Hmm. . . I really don't wish Lee dying before Guy does. . . hmm

probably a turtle. yes. definetly a turtle
A turtle. . . that sounds slow for something that is sposed to be insanely fast. =D

It's a dragon , the attacks are based from chinese constellations , except from the turtle but Gai can summon one.
Hmm. . . I didn't know that bro, thanks. :yeah:

An animal that has to do wit hdeath... maybe a snail
A snail. . . I really don't get that. . . hmm

PS: You don't have to quote the whole thread. :yeah:

Last edited:

Nous

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I also believe it will have a relationship with dragon. Turtle (Summoning), Peacock (Sixth Gate) & Tiger (Seventh Gate) all are related through Chinese Astrology. The dragon is next in line - Midnight Dragon. I like the name =D =D Now we have to decipher its power.