0⚔️
terrain looks for reference
You must be registered for see images

Samehada
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The weapon made famous by Hoshigaki Kisame, Samehada is a large sentient sword of comparable size to the Kubikiribōchō. It is described as "the most terrifying of all the Seven Swordsmen's blades" and even earned the title of "Greatsword', further adding to its fearsome reputation. Though mostly wrapped in bandages, Samehada's construction is atypical in that its actual blade is comprised from a series of downward facing sharp scales running along the entirety of its length until its hilt, at the base of which is a small skull. Samehada grows larger in proportion to the amount of chakra it absorbs, causing its scales to become so long that they ultimately resemble shark fins and its mouth, located at the tip of the blade, to become even more pronounced. As the blade is made up of scales, it inflicts injuries through shredding or shaving what it comes into contact with, rather than just cutting the object in question. This flaying effect is similar to a shark's skin, hence the sword's name. While it ordinarily remains rigid, its hilt is able to stretch and bend to great extent, allowing the weapon to be used like a flail within a short range radius. Being capable of conscious thought, Samehada chooses its own user, an exclusive process that has often resulted in it being thought of as notoriously picky, which is clearly shown in the fact that it only goes after the ones with delicious chakra. If someone it disapproves of attempts to wield it, spikes protrude from the handle in order to force them to release their grasp, at which point Samehada will make efforts to return to its chosen owner. Samehada is able to literally slice through an opponent's techniques, in spite of whether the chakra has been transformed or not, and even prevent them from being performed by absorbing all of the necessary chakra. However, it seems to be unable to automatically absorb ambient chakra. Samehada has also the ability to transfer the chakra it has absorbed to the wielder, so it can be used to either regenerate injuries or replenish their chakra reserves. Kisame goes one step further with this fusion by completely merging with Samehada.
Note: While incredibly strong and resilient, the sword is not indestructible and can be damaged, specially by high amounts of heat (S-Rank) directly applied to it.
Note: Dispite being a conscious, sentient being, the sword doesn't have complex enough senses to be put under genjutsu.
Note: Can only be used by Hoshigaki Kisame , Suikazan Fuguki and Killer Bee bios.

Just after itachi dies that same day after telling zetsu he will "spread his wings a little" .Later that night kisame begins strolling through a very dark and deep forest with mountains surrounding all sides. Samehada on his back , kisame feels a presence approaching not becauce he is a sensor because samehada starts acting weirdly. Kisame stops right in the center of all the trees as the moon light grazes half his face showing his spiked hair and cheek gills , With his demonic like shark grin . As the shadow erupts from the nearby tree lines....

Who goes there.? as he slowly reaches his hand towards samehada hilt waiting on a response

[video=youtube;ux0Qnn2XEgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0Qnn2XEgM[/video]

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
terrain looks for reference
You must be registered for see images

Samehada
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The weapon made famous by Hoshigaki Kisame, Samehada is a large sentient sword of comparable size to the Kubikiribōchō. It is described as "the most terrifying of all the Seven Swordsmen's blades" and even earned the title of "Greatsword', further adding to its fearsome reputation. Though mostly wrapped in bandages, Samehada's construction is atypical in that its actual blade is comprised from a series of downward facing sharp scales running along the entirety of its length until its hilt, at the base of which is a small skull. Samehada grows larger in proportion to the amount of chakra it absorbs, causing its scales to become so long that they ultimately resemble shark fins and its mouth, located at the tip of the blade, to become even more pronounced. As the blade is made up of scales, it inflicts injuries through shredding or shaving what it comes into contact with, rather than just cutting the object in question. This flaying effect is similar to a shark's skin, hence the sword's name. While it ordinarily remains rigid, its hilt is able to stretch and bend to great extent, allowing the weapon to be used like a flail within a short range radius. Being capable of conscious thought, Samehada chooses its own user, an exclusive process that has often resulted in it being thought of as notoriously picky, which is clearly shown in the fact that it only goes after the ones with delicious chakra. If someone it disapproves of attempts to wield it, spikes protrude from the handle in order to force them to release their grasp, at which point Samehada will make efforts to return to its chosen owner. Samehada is able to literally slice through an opponent's techniques, in spite of whether the chakra has been transformed or not, and even prevent them from being performed by absorbing all of the necessary chakra. However, it seems to be unable to automatically absorb ambient chakra. Samehada has also the ability to transfer the chakra it has absorbed to the wielder, so it can be used to either regenerate injuries or replenish their chakra reserves. Kisame goes one step further with this fusion by completely merging with Samehada.
Note: While incredibly strong and resilient, the sword is not indestructible and can be damaged, specially by high amounts of heat (S-Rank) directly applied to it.
Note: Dispite being a conscious, sentient being, the sword doesn't have complex enough senses to be put under genjutsu.
Note: Can only be used by Hoshigaki Kisame , Suikazan Fuguki and Killer Bee bios.

Just after itachi dies that same day after telling zetsu he will "spread his wings a little" .Later that night kisame begins strolling through a very dark and deep forest with mountains surrounding all sides. Samehada on his back , kisame feels a presence approaching not becauce he is a sensor because samehada starts acting weirdly. Kisame stops right in the center of all the trees as the moon light grazes half his face showing his spiked hair and cheek gills , With his demonic like shark grin . As the shadow erupts from the nearby tree lines....

Who goes there.? as he slowly reaches his hand towards samehada hilt waiting on a response

[video=youtube;ux0Qnn2XEgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0Qnn2XEgM[/video]
Sorry for the wait.

"Who goes there?"

And here, Kimimaro thought he had hidden himself well, but this man had already picked up on his presence. There was no point in hiding any longer, so Kimimaro stepped out into the light of the moon to face the man who was known as the most infamous of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist -- Kisame Hoshigaki.

Ignoring the mans question, Kimimaro simply observed the man as he reached back for the hilt of his sword. With a hostility like theirs, there was no need for words -- Kimimaro would let his actions speak for him. As the clouds in the sky brushed in front of the moon and obscured some of its light, Kimimaro would spring into action:

*I'm standing Mid-Range from you -- switches to first person*

Taking advantage of the moment when the battlefield goes dark when some of the clouds briefly obscure the moons light, I sway my hands out in front of me and release a barrage of bone bullets in your direction. Because of the fact that the battlefield is dark for these few seconds, the bullets are aimed randomly -- some will pierce your body and hit your vitals, while others will miss your body entirely. Regardless, if you decide to make any reckless moves and don't defend properly, you'll move into the path of the bullets that were originally aimed to miss you. Whether or not you can sense me, you'd be completely oblivious to the presence of my bone bullets since you wouldn't be able to see them.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

After releasing the bullets, I channel my doton chakra into the ground and create a few earth spike that jut up out of the ground and stab into your body from below. Although at this moment, I can't see you all that well, I rely more on my hearing to decipher your location. If it sounds like you've moved to another location, I'll have the spikes form in that new area.

In conjunction with my performance of the Earth Spikes, I immediately gather lightning chakra into my hands and slam them on the ground. I channel the lightning through the ground in the form of several tendrils in such a way that they race up each of the earth spikes as they form and enhance their offensive power.

My goal is to make it even harder for you to defend against the bone bullets, as all your attention would be focused below you when the earth spikes erupt.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.
Afterwards, the clouds clear away from the moon and we can see each other again.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the wait.

"Who goes there?"

And here, Kimimaro thought he had hidden himself well, but this man had already picked up on his presence. There was no point in hiding any longer, so Kimimaro stepped out into the light of the moon to face the man who was known as the most infamous of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist -- Kisame Hoshigaki.

Ignoring the mans question, Kimimaro simply observed the man as he reached back for the hilt of his sword. With a hostility like theirs, there was no need for words -- Kimimaro would let his actions speak for him. As the clouds in the sky brushed in front of the moon and obscured some of its light, Kimimaro would spring into action:

*I'm standing Mid-Range from you -- switches to first person*

Taking advantage of the moment when the battlefield goes dark when some of the clouds briefly obscure the moons light, I sway my hands out in front of me and release a barrage of bone bullets in your direction. Because of the fact that the battlefield is dark for these few seconds, the bullets are aimed randomly -- some will pierce your body and hit your vitals, while others will miss your body entirely. Regardless, if you decide to make any reckless moves and don't defend properly, you'll move into the path of the bullets that were originally aimed to miss you. Whether or not you can sense me, you'd be completely oblivious to the presence of my bone bullets since you wouldn't be able to see them.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

After releasing the bullets, I channel my doton chakra into the ground and create a few earth spike that jut up out of the ground and stab into your body from below. Although at this moment, I can't see you all that well, I rely more on my hearing to decipher your location. If it sounds like you've moved to another location, I'll have the spikes form in that new area.

In conjunction with my performance of the Earth Spikes, I immediately gather lightning chakra into my hands and slam them on the ground. I channel the lightning through the ground in the form of several tendrils in such a way that they race up each of the earth spikes as they form and enhance their offensive power.

My goal is to make it even harder for you to defend against the bone bullets, as all your attention would be focused below you when the earth spikes erupt.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.
Afterwards, the clouds clear away from the moon and we can see each other again.
As no one answered his call kisame would simply take matters into his own hands as a figure slowly erupts from the light of the moon showing a side ponytail of some sort right before the clouds cover the moon turning the battlefield into complete darkness Kisame will simply begin spewing out massives amount of water which in turn create giant destructive waves that also rises him quite the distance in the air

Suiton: Bakusui Shōha
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.
as the waves rush towards the unknown man kisame would then grab the hilt as he planned to do as he makes a single handseal with his free hand touch the vast amount of water infront of him as he sends a few shark made of water at his opponent but these shark are not ordinary indeed if the opponent destroys these sharks they will divide into more and inflict damage to a wider area

Suiton: Amesuikōha
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user slams his hand on a puddle, creating a few water sharks, which rush towards the target. Should they be attacked, water that composes the sharks simply reforms into smaller sharks, creating raindrop-sized water sharks that are still quite capable of inflicting damage.
Note: Second attack counts as one the moves per turn
Note: Can only be used by Kisame Bios or bios that signed the Shark Contract