Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Mizu Chōeki Tekunikku) - Water style: Water imprisonment Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (+15 with lightning added)
Description: The user performs the Tiger → Ram handseals and send their chakra to the water source beneath the target. With this they are able to manipulate the water and shape it. They use their chakra to move the water quickly, covering their opponent from underneath. It starts out by covering their feet and slowly move throughout their whole body. When the target is completely covered with the dense water, (shaped kind of like an 3 dimensional oval), the user will put their hands together and sort of squeeze their hands, so that the orb of water would become more pressurized. When they squeeze their hands together hard and harder, the orb becomes denser and denser. After one turn of adding pressure and such by squeezing your hands together, the water will return back to water because it cannot be squished any further. The effects of this technique makes the victim have harder breathing, sluggish movements, and sore body (because of the pressure applied on them) for the next turn.

Notes & Restrictions:
- Can only be used three times per battle
- Needs to wait two full turns before using again.
- Can only be taught by EdwardSama
- The victim, if they escape before being covered in the water, will not face any side-effects from the technique.
- The victim, if they escape in the middle of the technique, will face the same effect as a victim who was trapped for one whole turn, but on a lesser scale.
- The victim, if they are trapped for one full turn, will take the full effects of this technique (harder breathing, sluggish movements, sore body)
- The user can add a lightning technique after the water completely covers the target, which will add 15 in damage points.
- Requires a water source

You must be registered for see images

Its a simple technique. Perform the two handseals and release your water chakra in the water source beneath my clone. *makes a clone* Start by manipulating the water and having it attach to my clones legs, then slowly rise it up to their middle body until they are completely covered and stuck in the orb of water. Squeeze your hands together and your chakra will react by compressing the orb of water and crushing the opponent inside.

<.< perform it and give me an advantage/disadvantage.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Mizu Chōeki Tekunikku) - Water style: Water imprisonment Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (+15 with lightning added)
Description: The user performs the Tiger → Ram handseals and send their chakra to the water source beneath the target. With this they are able to manipulate the water and shape it. They use their chakra to move the water quickly, covering their opponent from underneath. It starts out by covering their feet and slowly move throughout their whole body. When the target is completely covered with the dense water, (shaped kind of like an 3 dimensional oval), the user will put their hands together and sort of squeeze their hands, so that the orb of water would become more pressurized. When they squeeze their hands together hard and harder, the orb becomes denser and denser. After one turn of adding pressure and such by squeezing your hands together, the water will return back to water because it cannot be squished any further. The effects of this technique makes the victim have harder breathing, sluggish movements, and sore body (because of the pressure applied on them) for the next turn.

Notes & Restrictions:
- Can only be used three times per battle
- Needs to wait two full turns before using again.
- Can only be taught by EdwardSama
- The victim, if they escape before being covered in the water, will not face any side-effects from the technique.
- The victim, if they escape in the middle of the technique, will face the same effect as a victim who was trapped for one whole turn, but on a lesser scale.
- The victim, if they are trapped for one full turn, will take the full effects of this technique (harder breathing, sluggish movements, sore body)
- The user can add a lightning technique after the water completely covers the target, which will add 15 in damage points.
- Requires a water source

You must be registered for see images

Its a simple technique. Perform the two handseals and release your water chakra in the water source beneath my clone. *makes a clone* Start by manipulating the water and having it attach to my clones legs, then slowly rise it up to their middle body until they are completely covered and stuck in the orb of water. Squeeze your hands together and your chakra will react by compressing the orb of water and crushing the opponent inside.

<.< perform it and give me an advantage/disadvantage.
Sorry for the late reply i was eating.
------------------

*As soon as you summon your clone i quickly start to focus my water chakra underneath your clone's legs as i focus my water chakra i keep focusing more and more until your whole clone's body is cover in water as soon as that's done I squeeze my hand crushing the whole clone's body making him quickly disappear.*

Advantage: You could easily crush the opponent's body making it easier for you to win a match.
Disadvantage: Is slow to cover the whole opponent's body, i guess..

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice, nice U____U.

any questions? if no, then your turn :p
Alright, no questions.

Water style: Oil clone Jutsu ( Suiton: sekiyu Bunshin )

Type: Supplementary
Range: short –mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The User creates a clone out of oil that when it disperses it splatters near by objects with flammable oil. You can only summon three of them at a time. The clone can only use techniques using oil and cannot move past mid-range from the user's position.

If you know how to do a water clone is pretty similar, focus your water chakra to create a clone out of flammable oil and once done throw a shuriken at it to see if it splatters and burns near by objects and/or trees, grass etc etc.. once done tell me an advantage and a disadvantage.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather my water chakra and channel it in the ground. I perform nature transformation to change the nature of my chakra into the properties of water, its fluid-like properties but this time, i made it somewhat thicker then water, more like oil. I make flammable oil and use shape manipulation to shape it into how i look like. I have it run up to your clone and throw a kunai at it, making the oil splash and hit your clone burning him.

Advantages: Requires no handseals and it can burn your opponent.

Disadvantages: The techniques the water clone can perform is limited.

Question: So the oil is like.. hot oil, like oil you would use to make fried chicken? 3:

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather my water chakra and channel it in the ground. I perform nature transformation to change the nature of my chakra into the properties of water, its fluid-like properties but this time, i made it somewhat thicker then water, more like oil. I make flammable oil and use shape manipulation to shape it into how i look like. I have it run up to your clone and throw a kunai at it, making the oil splash and hit your clone burning him.

Advantages: Requires no handseals and it can burn your opponent.

Disadvantages: The techniques the water clone can perform is limited.

Question: So the oil is like.. hot oil, like oil you would use to make fried chicken? 3:
Good and yes.