Υαmí

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually does mean that. The man who invented edo tensei, skilled in kenjutsu, made shadow clones, made ftg, been using sword his entire life.. can't put chakra on a kunai? loll. Kaguya isn't a ninja now is she.
hmm no, you are comparing bones and skin. His skin is not more durable than kimimaro's bones. As far as taking a sword to the skin goes, all his major feats have been from using his armor.

Bottom right panel , Edo tensei regenerates his skin.
You must be registered for see images

Tobirama has superior reactions (reacted to Juubito's speed), if 3rd will react, Tobirama will dodge. Simple.

Itachi reacted to kirin when he already saw it.
Sakura reacted to Kaguya's arm which she also saw coming.
Deidara reacted to Sasuke who he also saw coming.

But you are saying Tobirama doesn't have the brain to use his speed and play with tactics? this is a shinobi who was in the era of Uchiha Madara and Hashirama senju.. and has skills noted to be on their levels (skills=/= power). Are you really trying to claim he will lose to someone who was considered below Hiruzen? (since we are doing the "can't be serious with these assertions")

How did he fight?

Were any of them a challenge?

What was their level compared to the shinobi Tobirama fought?

Claiming someone has superior reserves because they lasted for 3 days against 10k shinobi who have 0 hype.. and probably had hardly anyway of even damaging him in his armor or even ... is dumb.

The ninja tobirama fought were stated to be elite ninja level ninja (would have to be Kakashi's level at the least).. And we have no idea how he died, how long his fight lasted and so on. But he has shown to be only under as far as chakra levels go "lower your chakra".. he has massive chakra. Only him and Hashirama have shown to be able to crack walls/rooms with simply raising their chakras.

Hashirama never fought for 3 days, does he have inferior chakra to the 3rd? whats up with your assertions. :)

Hes not superman. and its not RNY btw, thats what Raiga has. Ay and the 3rd have Rcm.

Yet you have no proof. His suiton attacks can most likely provide the power of rasenshuriken. Ay never got pierced by chidori.. chidori bounced off of his armor from what i recall.

What proof do you want? Kishimoto didn't put him against any Kages. We can only make connections and analysis. But kishimoto did show him sliced up without his armor.

Make a big correction. I stated Hashirama could beat Gai who will turn into 8th gate.

Or are you the naive one, who thinks Gai can take on a juubi's jinchuriki without plot restrictions? Or do damage to people who are masters in escaping?

Doesnt matter to me. As long as I know what i'm saying is right. (was considered below Hiruzen, yet someone stronger than hiruzen can't harm him.<<<< NB logic. I'm good not believe in that logic)
But why didn't Madara kill him when he had the chance? Was he just playing around? You don't know that, I don't know that.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh lordy. To think this would happen. Lol

did i say any ov things you mentioned? *sigh* i was merely suggesting something that it's possible to hurt raikages not that a single slash of kunai will kill him...! we saw sasuke's chidori failed to pierce Ay, yet here Ay seems relieved...!
I said that is what you seem to be suggesting. I didn't outright called you out for that. Learn to understand what I typed before going on a pointless ramble.

Bold: Except I never said anything about a single slash killing the bastard. All I said was Third's durability isn't comparable to Ei's. So the bold is completely irrelevant.

Nope, that's not what happened in the fight. Lol
also obito stopped suigetsu's sword attack with a hand made ov hashirama's cells while minato pierced same part ov him during their fight..!
That only means that Minato's striking speed was superior to Suigetsu's slash. Obito's body doesn't even compare to Third Raikage in terms of durability. So that pretty much doesn't prove Minato's possibilty of hurting the Third Raikage. Especially when he took in FRS with ease. Lol
so what i'm suggesting is that it depends on the user of weapon not just on weapon...! if minato coud pierce raikage with a kunai, would that make kunai greater than chidori? no it won't but you can see the difference yourself...!
Yeah...still doesn't explain to me Third Raikage being possibly hurt by Minato.
madara got hit by tailed beasts and even before that as edo he got hit by pretty big FRS,
Except Madara had his V3 Susanoo to protect him before the Tailed Beast smashed him. So he was left with one arm because Susanoo could not absorbed all of the damage.

Except he didn't actually take the Chou Odama FRS in. It turns out he was actually disintegrated. It was only thanks to him being an Edo that made it possible.
he let sasuke pierce him but you saw what happened when tobirama attacked him with a kunai...! he didn't let himself get hit...! even though tobirama sneak attacked...!
Because Tobirama was planning to attack Madara's critical area using FTG.

Again...him not letting Tobirama pierce him doesn't actually show me how Third Raikage can be hurt by the kunai Tobirama or Minato used.
why do you think he cared so much about not getting hit by tobirama? or do you think sasuke's attack was better than tobirama?
Already addressed above.
3rd was obviously more durable than 4th raikage but what i was suggesting is that raiton armor won't be enough against someone like tobirama or minato...!
Based...on...what? What exactly is that assertion based on?
the person needs to have strong durable body like 3rd raikage had...! i don't know to what extent he can be damaged but he won't go unscathed...!
Right...except this is another baseless assertion. This still doesn't change that you were using Ei as an example to assert Third's possibility of getting pierced.

Third Raikage took in an FRS, which is tiers and tiers stronger than Rasengan. Rasengan=Chidori in power and Chidori pierced Ei's RCM Armor.

Honestly, you are just rambling about a bunch of irrelevant stuff. Those points still doesn't change that it's completely flawed to use Ei as an example to assert Third Raikage being possibly hurt by Minato or Tobirama.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"damage was minimal".. uhh how do you know that? He was shown being cut into pieces.. hes edo.. he regenerated .. lol.

- no speed feats from Raikage to touch Tobirama.

- Going by logical reasoning, Tobirama can use suiton to provide distractions or come up with tactics. I perfectly understand wind techs work better against his armor. But it is utter BS, to claim high level suiton attacks won't work on his armor even a bit. Tobirama only needs a small chance.

- Raikage's skin isn't on Superman's level.

The dude couldn't even become stronger than Hiruzen. :lmao:

But why didn't Madara kill him when he had the chance? Was he just playing around? You don't know that, I don't know that.
Because he was..

He literally stood there and stared at them, until they started attacking. when if he wanted to kill them .. he would've blitzed them like Obito did.

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh lordy. To think this would happen. Lol

I said that is what you seem to be suggesting. I didn't outright called you out for that. Learn to understand what I typed before going on a pointless ramble.

Bold: Except I never said anything about a single slash killing the bastard. All I said was Third's durability isn't comparable to Ei's. So the bold is completely irrelevant.

Nope, that's not what happened in the fight. Lol

That only means that Minato's striking speed was superior to Suigetsu's slash. Obito's body doesn't even compare to Third Raikage in terms of durability. So that pretty much doesn't prove Minato's possibilty of hurting the Third Raikage. Especially when he took in FRS with ease. Lol

Yeah...still doesn't explain to me Third Raikage being possibly hurt by Minato.

Except Madara had his V3 Susanoo to protect him before the Tailed Beast smashed him. So he was left with one arm because Susanoo could not absorbed all of the damage.

Except he didn't actually take the Chou Odama FRS in. It turns out he was actually disintegrated. It was only thanks to him being an Edo that made it possible.

Because Tobirama was planning to attack Madara's critical area using FTG.

Again...him not letting Tobirama pierce him doesn't actually show me how Third Raikage can be hurt by the kunai Tobirama or Minato used.

Already addressed above.

Based...on...what? What exactly is that assertion based on?

Right...except this is another baseless assertion. This still doesn't change that you were using Ei as an example to assert Third's possibility of getting pierced.

Third Raikage took in an FRS, which is tiers and tiers stronger than Rasengan. Rasengan=Chidori in power and Chidori pierced Ei's RCM Armor.

Honestly, you are just rambling about a bunch of irrelevant stuff. Those points still doesn't change that it's completely flawed to use Ei as an example to assert Third Raikage being possibly hurt by Minato or Tobirama.
i guess the only thing that i should respond to is that 3rd isn't comparable to 4th in durability...!
well that is not correct...! if there's one person in entire NV to whom 3rd raikage can be compared, it's 4th raikage...! both use same technique..! yes 3rd is more durable than 4th but that's due to his actual body not raiton armor infact if anything 4th should have better raiton armor as he's faster than 3rd...! now that that's clear,
1) minato vs Ay proved that raiton armor won't stop kunai attack...!
2) now that means only thing left to debate is how much stronger is the actual body of 3rd compared to 4th..! well that's something that none ov us knows anything about...! if minato could have killed Ay with that attack then 3rd should take some damage as well after all he isn't made ov steel...!
now i'll address bolds..!

sauke failed to hurt Ay with chidori in that fight unless you can show otherwise...! he barely touched Ay's skin which he got praised for...!
i used obito's example to prove that power of weapon depends on it's user..! so you that just because some fodder can't do something with kunai doesn't mean some good ninja can't either...!
Madara's susano was gone after 1st attack, he took the rest of attacks on his body..! and edo madara shit on giant FRS... read the manga again..! if you wanna compare damage he was less damaged than 3rd raikage even when 3rd was hit with a small FRS..! madara was merely scratched lol..!

my assertion regarding madara is based on the fact that madara took less damaged bounded by wood dragon while getting hit by a bigger attack while same madara was pierced by sasuke's sword and did everything he could from stopping tobirama's attack...! 3rd also has skin which in itself implies that it can be pierced...! raiton armor provides him added durability but there are shinobi's who can bypass that..!

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i guess the only thing that i should respond to is that 3rd isn't comparable to 4th in durability...!
well that is not correct...! if there's one person in entire NV to whom 3rd raikage can be compared, it's 4th raikage...! both use same technique..! yes 3rd is more durable than 4th but that's due to his actual body not raiton armor infact if anything 4th should have better raiton armor as he's faster than 3rd...! now that that's clear,
Right...Lol

Bold: What the hell? Lol We are talking about Third's and Ei's durability as a whole. This includes their Raiton Armor, not just the armor themselves. Then there is another baseless claim that Ei's armor is superior to Third's because it's made him faster. This would also be you conceding since you just said that the Third has better durability than Ei.
1) minato vs Ay proved that raiton armor won't stop kunai attack...!
No, it did not, as Minato didn't even hit Ei to show otherwise.

Killer Bee saving Ei from the attack doesn't mean he can't take it. , yet the latter could tank .
2) now that means only thing left to debate is how much stronger is the actual body of 3rd compared to 4th..! well that's something that none ov us knows anything about...! if minato could have killed Ay with that attack then 3rd should take some damage as well after all he isn't made ov steel...!
now i'll address bolds..!
Except we actually do know how strong it is. Third Raikage's actual body was . She also said that Ei by himself can not handle the said technique. The only reason he teleported with Tsunade was because Mabui .
sauke failed to hurt Ay with chidori in that fight unless you can show otherwise...! he barely touched Ay's skin which he got praised for...!
Barely hurting Ei does not change the fact that . It absolutely does not matter if Ei was being hurt by Chidori since it still pierced his Raiton Armor.
i used obito's example to prove that power of weapon depends on it's user..! so you that just because some fodder can't do something with kunai doesn't mean some good ninja can't either...!
And this whole thing still isn't proving how Minato or Tobirama can possibly hurt Third Raikage. Lol
Madara's susano was gone after 1st attack, he took the rest of attacks on his body..! and edo madara shit on giant FRS... read the manga again..! if you wanna compare damage he was less damaged than 3rd raikage even when 3rd was hit with a small FRS..! madara was merely scratched lol..!
Wait, are you talking about these? [ ][ ] Not even sure if serious.

- Madara is in the air. If he doesn't have a foundation to stand on, he won't tank their full force. The damage taken won't be as much since Madara is going in the same exact direction as their force. Because they did not have a foundation behind them to take their full force. In other words? Madara did not tank the full force of their attacks.

- Taking in those attack isn't exactly a special feat when using this analogy to make a good comparison. Madara's body again is not comparable to him at all.

- No, he absolutely did not tank SM: Chou Odama FRS. Hashirama said it wasn't enough to defeat him since he needs to be sealed, which is why he decided to Not being able to defeat Edo Madara with that tech only means that he needs to be sealed to be truly defeated. Nowhere did either Naruto or Hashirama said FRS did not have an effect on him. , not Madara.

- If you pay attention on the next page, you also noticed how . That would only mean that he could not tank the attack and was rendered into dust.

- Then there is this fact that Edo Madara was , which is logically far weaker than FRS. So no, Edo Madara's own body did not tank SM Chou Odama FRS just because we saw him after the blast.
my assertion regarding madara is based on the fact that madara took less damaged bounded by wood dragon while getting hit by a bigger attack while same madara was pierced by sasuke's sword and did everything he could from stopping tobirama's attack...!
Bold: Not making any sense here. Lol Of course Wood Dragon isn't going to damage him as much since the damn thing binded him. I pretty much address the last point already. You are basically repeating the same thing, which leads to your concession.
3rd also has skin which in itself implies that it can be pierced...! raiton armor provides him added durability but there are shinobi's who can bypass that..!
I already addressed them. I still don't see how this proves the Third being possible pierced by a kunai slash/pierce from Minato and/or Tobirama. You pretty much just conceded here. Why? Because:

- I still don't see explicit and valid proof to back up your stance.
- Shinobis being able to bypass the Third's durability doesn't mean that Ei can. Especially since I already showed you explicit evidence.

Do you want an actual comparison between Third and Ei's durability?
Ei's durability best feat was taking in Chidori, which I already showed you. , and this FRS carried than those two. Third Raikage again tanked the .

This is more than enough to render the comparison useless in term of levels. The only thing comparable is that they both enhanced the user's base speed, strength, durability, and ninjutsu stats. but that's pretty much it.

Reactions: Icelerate

DMT

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A kunai would massage the raikage's balls at best

Saying a kunai can pierce the raikage is just like saying lord Yhwach can't solo NV , which is false

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right...Lol

Bold: What the hell? Lol We are talking about Third's and Ei's durability as a whole. This includes their Raiton Armor, not just the armor themselves. Then there is another baseless claim that Ei's armor is superior to Third's because it's made him faster. This would also be you conceding since you just said that the Third has better durability than Ei.

No, it did not, as Minato didn't even hit Ei to show otherwise.

Killer Bee saving Ei from the attack doesn't mean he can't take it. , yet the latter could tank .

Except we actually do know how strong it is. Third Raikage's actual body was . She also said that Ei by himself can not handle the said technique. The only reason he teleported with Tsunade was because Mabui .

Barely hurting Ei does not change the fact that . It absolutely does not matter if Ei was being hurt by Chidori since it still pierced his Raiton Armor.

And this whole thing still isn't proving how Minato or Tobirama can possibly hurt Third Raikage. Lol

Wait, are you talking about these? [ ][ ] Not even sure if serious.

- Madara is in the air. If he doesn't have a foundation to stand on, he won't tank their full force. The damage taken won't be as much since Madara is going in the same exact direction as their force. Because they did not have a foundation behind them to take their full force. In other words? Madara did not tank the full force of their attacks.

- Taking in those attack isn't exactly a special feat when using this analogy to make a good comparison. Madara's body again is not comparable to him at all.

- No, he absolutely did not tank SM: Chou Odama FRS. Hashirama said it wasn't enough to defeat him since he needs to be sealed, which is why he decided to Not being able to defeat Edo Madara with that tech only means that he needs to be sealed to be truly defeated. Nowhere did either Naruto or Hashirama said FRS did not have an effect on him. , not Madara.

- If you pay attention on the next page, you also noticed how . That would only mean that he could not tank the attack and was rendered into dust.

- Then there is this fact that Edo Madara was , which is logically far weaker than FRS. So no, Edo Madara's own body did not tank SM Chou Odama FRS just because we saw him after the blast.

Bold: Not making any sense here. Lol Of course Wood Dragon isn't going to damage him as much since the damn thing binded him. I pretty much address the last point already. You are basically repeating the same thing, which leads to your concession.

I already addressed them. I still don't see how this proves the Third being possible pierced by a kunai slash/pierce from Minato and/or Tobirama. You pretty much just conceded here. Why? Because:

- I still don't see explicit and valid proof to back up your stance.
- Shinobis being able to bypass the Third's durability doesn't mean that Ei can. Especially since I already showed you explicit evidence.

Do you want an actual comparison between Third and Ei's durability?
Ei's durability best feat was taking in Chidori, which I already showed you. , and this FRS carried than those two. Third Raikage again tanked the .

This is more than enough to render the comparison useless in term of levels. The only thing comparable is that they both enhanced the user's base speed, strength, durability, and ninjutsu stats. but that's pretty much it.
lol..! madara didn't take the full force of 9 beasts attack and he disintegrated and regenerated after FRS before we could see him..! and sai failed to seal him while 3rd was on the ground after smaller FRS and almost got himself sealed...! armor was off too if i remember correctly but he took less damage..! 4th raikage's armor isn't => 3rd's and Ay didn't survive mubai's teleportation..!
Bee knew all about naruto's defenses, but he still saved him from Ay's attack for no reason even though naruto already took a punch from Ay and defended well..! may be Ay was intending to kill there and naruto has hand seals for kagebunshin thus couldn't have defended but bee just wanted to show off...! okay and finally naruto was as relieved as Ay was after bee saved him from Ay..! And both naruto against Ay and Ay against minato were in similar situations so scenario is very comparable..! i mean both were at war with each other..!
oh i almost forgot this..! madara blocked rasengan because it would have obliterated him and the 5 kages who were there just to perform sealing ritual would have sealed him but 3rd raikage jumped over FRS twice because he just wanted to have fun and show his speed...!
i hope i haven't missed anything...! i admit it, so i concede...! happy? xD

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol..! madara didn't take the full force of 9 beasts attack and he disintegrated and regenerated after FRS before we could see him..! and sai failed to seal him while 3rd was on the ground after smaller FRS and almost got himself sealed...! armor was off too if i remember correctly but he took less damage..! 4th raikage's armor isn't => 3rd's and Ay didn't survive mubai's teleportation..!
Bold: I'll take the bold as your concession. They didn't refute a single I said in my post. It's not even close to being coherent enough to make a bit of sense.
Bee knew all about naruto's defenses, but he still saved him from Ay's attack for no reason even though naruto already took a punch from Ay and defended well..! may be Ay was intending to kill there and naruto has hand seals for kagebunshin thus couldn't have defended but bee just wanted to show off...! okay and finally naruto was as relieved as Ay was after bee saved him from Ay..!
This is also your concession. You ignored the other points I brought up and devolved into making even more baseless and incoherent post.
And both naruto against Ay and Ay against minato were in similar situations so scenario is very comparable..! i mean both were at war with each other..!
The only thing similar was that both father and son proved their superiority to Ei's full speed. Other than that, this still doesn't refute what I addressed. So I also considered this a concession.
oh i almost forgot this..! madara blocked rasengan because it would have obliterated him and the 5 kages who were there just to perform sealing ritual would have sealed him but 3rd raikage jumped over FRS twice because he just wanted to have fun and show his speed...!
i hope i haven't missed anything...! i admit it, so i concede...! happy? xD
Concession accepted.
- There were only two Kages at the time, not five.

- You just said that Madara would have been obliterated, which means you did agree.

- There are many other reasons for a character to evade an attack; it doesn't have to be because he/she couldn't ta
nk the attack.

- Nope. Third dodged FRS twice because of precaution, not because he didn't want to have fun and showed his speed. Plus, he only jumped one time.

- Of course. You only missed all of the evidence I showed you, that's all.

- Still no signs of of evidence on you part. Just more nonsense that doesn't really address a single point that I made.

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold: I'll take the bold as your concession. They didn't refute a single I said in my post. It's not even close to being coherent enough to make a bit of sense.

This is also your concession. You ignored the other points I brought up and devolved into making even more baseless and incoherent post.

The only thing similar was that both father and son proved their superiority to Ei's full speed. Other than that, this still doesn't refute what I addressed. So I also considered this a concession.

Concession accepted.
- There were only two Kages at the time, not five.

- You just said that Madara would have been obliterated, which means you did agree.

- There are many other reasons for a character to evade an attack; it doesn't have to be because he/she couldn't ta
nk the attack.

- Nope. Third dodged FRS twice because of precaution, not because he didn't want to have fun and showed his speed. Plus, he only jumped one time.

- Of course. You only missed all of the evidence I showed you, that's all.

- Still no signs of of evidence on you part. Just more nonsense that doesn't really address a single point that I made.
i already conceded lol...! why are you asking me for evidence?
you see i don't like talking to a wall...! :p
#PEACE

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not when Tobirama can teleport clones to pin him down. Lol, Kisame's WD was capable of holding multiple Bijuu-sized creatures, Tobirama doesn't need to reach that level to drown the Sandaime.
how can tobirama clones pin down someone like the 3rd raikage of all people. One of the most physically strongest characters in all of the manga. His 3 finger nukite stream attack will slaughter all the clones like he did with when he was surrounded by that group of ninja. Not to mention electrocuting the water takes all of tobiramas clones out.

And again? which suiton technique exactly are you referring to, that tobirama is gonna use to pin him down? Tobirama isn't drowning him -_-. He needed hashirama to pin down juubito, he doesn't possess any restraining techniques.