Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama is far faster than Third Raikage. But I don't see anything that Tobirama can use to fully bring him down. Then there's this whole stamina feat given by how Third was able to fight off 10,000 shinobis for three days straight.

So Third Raikage takes this one. Gojo Kibaku is the only technique that can defeat him.

Edit: I actually take it back. Tobirama can possibly attempt to blitz and damage the Third with his Water Jet before he activates RCM. Unless Third Raikage can tank the offense.

Last edited:

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama Has No Way To Take Raikage Down...On The Other Hand Raikage Ain't Touch Him & Since This Is Edo Tobirama Outlasting Isn't an Option...Don't Know Really...Stalemate?

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama is far faster than Third Raikage. But I don't see anything that Tobirama can use to fully bring him down. Then there's this whole stamina feat given by how Third was able to fight off 10,000 shinobis for three days straight.

So Third Raikage takes this one. Gojo Kibaku is the only technique that can defeat him.

Edit: I actually take it back. Tobirama can possibly attempt to blitz and damage the Third with his Water Jet before he activates RCM. Unless Third Raikage can tank the offense.
Base Raikage tanks Suidanha with zero difficulty.

Third Raikage wins.

-Tanks GKF
-Doesn't need 1FNukite against Tobirama so he won't use it, so Tobirama can't pull a Naruto.
-Tobirama can't teleport away his RNY because it's a durability enhancer and not a seperate object
-Tobirama already lost to 20 Kumo jonin, by portrayal the Raikage rapes

Reactions: Xlad and Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raikage wins low/med-diff.

Tobirama is way faster but the 3rd is way stronger offensively of course, but defensively too : He tanks most of Tobirama's attacks (majority Suiton attacks) and destroys him. And this is already said, he can't regenerate.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama can't really penetrate his armor, maybe with his ET jutsu, but other than that I can't see it.

Third low-med diff

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see Tobirama pulling it off.
If there're a few characters intelligent enough to figure out how to harm Ay, i'm sure Tobirama is one if them.
In terms of physical prowess, he's more than able to keep up and outmaneuver the Raikage with the usage of FTG.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop wanking on things, if you can't back it up....

Dafuq man?!
why are "dafuq" me? Raikage isn't superman.... nor has he been hit by a metal technique that was like a kunai.... And was the Raikage not cut into pieces by Temari's wind technique?

This is seriously going on my sig.

OT: All right. Third Raikage definitely beats Tobirama. As said before, there's nothing to bring him down considering how he took in FRS.
Cool, just know Raikage ain't no superman.

If this can cut him, do you have proof a chakra powered kunai can't pierce the raikage?

You must be registered for see images

Retarded...
so show me his skin being invincible to kunai pierce with chakra around it applied with full force.. cause i probably missed it.

Lol remind me never to take you seriously again.
Good for you.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So gold lightning you gonna prove me wrong, or just gonna hit dislike?

I'm interested in knowing where people got that Raikage has superman skin.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Retarded ass clown just compared a combo Cast Net to a Kunai? Retarded ass clown said that a Kunai can pierce him if that can pierce him despite his cloak not being on?

I guess Kunai>FRS now guys.

Reactions: Icelerate

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retarded ass clown just compared a combo Cast Net to a Kunai? Retarded ass clown said that a Kunai can pierce him if that can pierce him despite his cloak not being on?

I guess Kunai>FRS now guys.
Calling others a retard, when you don't understand the difference between a jutsu based on chakra and compared to a weapon that is metal, can be considered retarded also. Lets leave the childish insults at home, and instead of acting like a smartass actually make good arguments on this ok?

firstly, manga states "any jutsu", not weapon. We didn't even see him get hit by a weapon, because he was too fast for the people there.

You do realize Kunai is meant to pierce, FRS is not gonna match the sharpness of a Kunai, and that is thrusted into 1 spot.
Metal > Chakra in piercing. Metal+ chakra > Chakra.

FRS doesn't thrust into a vital spot, nor is it thrusted like a kunai.. why would you bother comparing those 2? its freaking stupid.

This isn't FRS vs Kunai.. this is about which is meant for piercing. Rasengan can't pierce.. Chidori can. Are you gonna start making argument of "ohh he said chidori > Rasengan".

The only idiot who compared a "combo cast net" to a kunai is you..... I didn't compare them, I simply compared Temari's wind style that did the cutting, to a Kunai.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loooool.....this clown.

The only one wanking is you, and strangely enough, you are wanking a Kunai of all things.
You gave me a scan of Sasuke trying to slash the raikage.. I talked about piercing.. not the same thing. Notice the sword got knocked back due to the lightening..