Edo Tensei is Kuchiyose no Money

rendranojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lately i think that Edo tensei just a trick. it is never a powerful jutsu from the beginning. moreover it is unlogic to bring the soul of the dead back to as if they were real life, unbeatable, unkill-able.

The very true about Edo tensei is only to make the series lasting longer. we can see in the latest anime that there is alot of previous plot in naruto's childhood that never seen. Kishi forces the plot to have linkage with the main plot using Edo Tensei. Edo Tensei is somehow Kuchiyose no Money

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you look at it that way; everything Kishimoto does to entertain us and keep us more interested is "Kuchiyose no Money"?

And about the anime part, that is separate from Kishimoto and it is filler: therefore untrue.

rendranojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
increasing the number of fillers will be ruin the good image or at least decreasing its popularity. Running through the main line of the story will shorten the series which is meaning shorten the income. WELL, If Kishi did not do this, it is probably the publisher did it. There have been too much edo tensei so far. that is why I said that Edo Tensei is Kuciyose no Money.

Last edited:

Nous

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adding Edo Tensei the way he did was masterful in my opinion but the jutsu was ruined by him during the War. I highly doubt that 100 000 Zetsu could fight 80 000 Shinobi + Samurai and win. In addition, how would Sasuke become good anyways and how would they fight the Jubi? Edo Tensei is needed for the plot.

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It only brought back the most powerful villain. The hokages that we get to see in action. To make this war even more epic. We got to see kages brought back to life and fight and see what they're made of. Making an epic archive it's something you should be thankful for.

rendranojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that "trick' enabled kabuto to fight on par with 80 000 people. its the same jutsu as rinne tensei, except the revived are controlled puppets
Kabuto is geek scientist. Tragic he ends up on his puppet: Edo Itachi

Does it entertain people? Check.
Does it give Kishi more money? Check.
Both win.
Agree with you...

Adding Edo Tensei the way he did was masterful in my opinion but the jutsu was ruined by him during the War. I highly doubt that 100 000 Zetsu could fight 80 000 Shinobi + Samurai and win. In addition, how would Sasuke become good anyways and how would they fight the Jubi? Edo Tensei is needed for the plot.
Masterful? Agree too. But Edo tensei lately something like overdoing. Or it is again ace cards for delaying time for uncoming idea? it is not good if the anime main story catch up with the manga. Filler, in this case edo tensei, is needed. But, again, if it were really needed, it did not have to be filler this much.