[Theory] EDO Madara's host-body

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, in order to resurrect dead person via edo tensei, one has to summon dead guy's soul and bind it to a living body!
I was wondering if Edo Madara was resurrected into Yamato's body.
haaaai haaai, w8 let me go into details b4 u start bashin me :)

You must be registered for see images

That may explain his mokuton abilities and "special edo tensei form" which makes him even more imba than at his "golden age".
(right top corner conversation)

One can say "hey w8!... Didnt kabuto summon Edo Madara in front of Tobi before Yamato was captured?"

well, the answer is yes, but u can summon the same guy infinite times using DIFFERENT bodies/hosts as long as u have DNA/blue prints of the guy u want to summon. So, my point is here, Kabuto could have used Yamato's body to summon Edo Madara into the battlefield.

Another question can be: "hey, wasnt Yamato put into that stuff that was grown from Hashirama's DNA?"
(bottom right corner)

Well yes, he was... yet again, Kabuto could have had taken him out anytime i guess... taking in account that army of white zetsus is devastated/crushed/destroyed/owned )))

So, what you say about it, and Tnx 4 watching/reading. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Klubargutan

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does it really matter?
well it does, it leads to another theory... if host body that was used for edo, can give some boost in power to EDOed person.

oh and btw, well then if we stick to ur logic/notions... there is no fkn sense in creating any god damn thread, nor to discuss anything... arrogant u r kiddo!

and 1 more thing to say, why did u bother writing here since it doesnt even matter anything... hm?

Uzawak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's an interesting theory and I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. I mean Kabuto did say that he had taken Madara beyond his prime.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Lololol you spoke to me as if you where yoda that's a crack up and the point being host bodies dont matter once the Jutsu is complete the body and mind are there to be controlled with madaras body it was already shown toyon meaning he can hold onto the bodies the host is merely a vessel t doesn't matter wether they where strong or weak high chakra low chakra only needs a body to host them and the Jutsu is complete so me post here was merely saying this is a pointless thread that doesn't matter host bodies just need to host don't need to be strong or nothing otherwise he probley would have dug up hashis body and used that for Madara which is stupid logic because Kabuto could the made less edo's and used stronger hosts to make the edo's 10x stronger the. Why they where which is stupid

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lololol you spoke to me as if you where yoda that's a crack up and the point being host bodies dont matter once the Jutsu is complete the body and mind are there to be controlled with madaras body it was already shown toyon meaning he can hold onto the bodies the host is merely a vessel t doesn't matter wether they where strong or weak high chakra low chakra only needs a body to host them and the Jutsu is complete so me post here was merely saying this is a pointless thread that doesn't matter host bodies just need to host don't need to be strong or nothing otherwise he probley would have dug up hashis body and used that for Madara which is stupid logic because Kabuto could the made less edo's and used stronger hosts to make the edo's 10x stronger the. Why they where which is stupid
lol dude, rly s7fu. go check ur own threads... damn dude, one cannot simply create a decent thread without shitting some1's else thread.
here u go, very intelligent and wise thread of yours, enjoy:

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Bahaha yeah that was a good thread I miss Hidan but is this ya style get proven wrong and shown to be a complete idiot aiming for a hot threads so yu go to my threads find the so called "unintelligent" thread of mine to prove what exactly? Your a tool haha have fun with ga crappy theories

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bahaha yeah that was a good thread I miss Hidan but is this ya style get proven wrong and shown to be a complete idiot aiming for a hot threads so yu go to my threads find the so called "unintelligent" thread of mine to prove what exactly? Your a tool haha have fun with ga crappy theories
arrogant kid with no manners what so ever.
4 me hot thread is not about getting famous nor fkn kumi... i just rly dont need them... if fact i gave away most of my kumi to random nice guys(not like u). why cant some1 share his own thoughts and theories... i thought NB forums was cr8d 4 this... 2 discuss, not to flame.
i am not expecting u to apologize nor do i expect u to accept ur mistake... just try to... well next time just deal with it and go away without shitting around, rly... may the force be with u... in toilet! and may be! if u r lucky enuf, u ll be granted a common sense. u r free now, droid.

Last edited:

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I don't think so because Madara was ressurected in front of Tobi before Yamato was captured
dude, i guess u dint care to read it all
i ve mentioned this point, here is the answer
"well, the answer is yes, but u can summon the same guy infinite times using DIFFERENT bodies/hosts as long as u have DNA/blue prints of the guy u want to summon. So, my point is here, Kabuto could have used Yamato's body to summon Edo Madara into the battlefield."

Reactions: Uxellius

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has mokuton because he got Hashirama's DNA at the valley of the end, and you can't summon the same guy multiple times with Edo Tensei because it takes the soul from the after life and puts it in the body

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it does, it leads to another theory... if host body that was used for edo, can give some boost in power to EDOed person.

oh and btw, well then if we stick to ur logic/notions... there is no fkn sense in creating any god damn thread, nor to discuss anything... arrogant u r kiddo!

and 1 more thing to say, why did u bother writing here since it doesnt even matter anything... hm?
But in fact he's right. It doesn't really matter much. 1st of all we will never know, unless someone can wake Kabuto before he dies.

Noone else except oro can use edo tensei, and he probably wouldn't know something like that since his edos were in a pretty weak state.