[Discussion] edo madara - nagato - rinnegan missing link

d3juan1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
While Madara's resurrection during the Fourth Great Shinobi World War lends credibility to the belief that he is actually dead, it does not appear that he was actually killed during his fight with Hashirama and when revived, he assumes Nagato was responsible. from

if thats right. madara thinks its nagato who summoned him instead of tobi. yet tobi claimed it was him who gave nagato the eyes. why wasnt his first suspect tobi? hmmm... interesting
i'm making this thread in response to the quote above that i read and also a lot of other threads. it would seem that some of you all still don't get it? it's right there in your face. people keep asking how did edo madara know nagato blah blah blah. its so freaking obvious.and people keep complaining about everyone having and unlocking the rinnegan. again people i say pay attention to details and wat is implied. there has only been TWO people to truly unlock the rinnegan and that is the so6p and madara. how does madara know nagato you all ask? because the rinnegan nagato was sporting belonged to edo madara DUH people. madara obviously gave his eyes to nagato knowing he was dying and knowing the abilities of HIS rinnegan having the power to bring back the dead gave his rinnegan to nagato in preparation of his own resurrection after his death. the reason he had to give this power to someone else because the rinnegan gives life to the dead, it does not restore health to the living and if he died how could he use his own technique on himself? now i know you all are going to ask hmm why didn't he just give them to tobi then? well because in order to use the full abilities of the rinnegan one had to grow strong enough with it. hints why he said "it finally happened that brat nagato actually managed to grow stronger". and also because he wanted people to believe tobi was him and tobi needed the sharingan for people to believe that due to the fact that no one knew madara unlocked the rinnegan before his death. we can also conclude that madara knows tobi and left him behind to guide nagato and insure that nagato used the resurrection technique on him when he was strong enough which would explain why tobi said nagato's resurrection technique was suppose to be for him after nagato used it to revive the people of the leaf. kishi revealed all of this in the past few chapters yet so many of you overlooked these details.

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The Nagato/Madara connection mystery is really the timeline. Nagato was a child when he was training with Jiraiya. Jiraiya was a child when he began training with Hiruzen. Hiruzen was extremely young when he was training with Hashirama and Tobirama. That means that Nagato's Dad was probably in diapers when Hashirama and Madara had their duel. Nagato's rinnegan is really just a distraction.

d3juan1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The Nagato/Madara connection mystery is really the timeline. Nagato was a child when he was training with Jiraiya. Jiraiya was a child when he began training with Hiruzen. Hiruzen was extremely young when he was training with Hashirama and Tobirama. That means that Nagato's Dad was probably in diapers when Hashirama and Madara had their duel. Nagato's rinnegan is really just a distraction.
dude are you serious? did you not read my post? the only thing the info that you just gave implies is that madara did not die and lived long past his battle with hshirama WHICH we already know and stated.

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude are you serious? did you not read my post? the only thing the info that you just gave implies is that madara did not die and lived long past his battle with hshirama WHICH we already know and stated.
Ummm,,,except he is dead, hence his Edo form. But, i guess your going to say that he did body splitting thingy whatever that nonsense is suppossed to be. Well, if that's the case then why wouldn't he just resurrect himself right away, oh wait his second self is alive so he can't resurrect, but wait if he is alive, he can't be Edo Tensei'd.. Yeah,,, makes perfect sense now...

d3juan1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ummm,,,except he is dead, hence his Edo form. But, i guess your going to say that he did body splitting thingy whatever that nonsense is suppossed to be. Well, if that's the case then why wouldn't he just resurrect himself right away, oh wait his second self is alive so he can't resurrect, but wait if he is alive, he can't be Edo Tensei'd.. Yeah,,, makes perfect sense now...
nope i don't believe he split into two. ok we all know that those white zetsus come from the 1st hokage right? well i belive that madara fought the 1st in order to obtain its dna and used it to create the black zetsu you see. i think that he then spit this zetsu in half and used it to created this being which is now known as tobi and was somehow able to seal his memories or mind into it so that it(tobi) could guide nagato into uszing the resurrection technique for the real madara once he grew strong enough as i stated above. and the other half of that zetsu is the one you clearly see. but this is a whole other topic :flaw:

Last edited:

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nope i don't believe he split into two. ok we all know that those white zetsus come from the 1st hokage right? well i belive that madara fought the 1st in order to obtain its dna and used it to create the black zetsu you see. i think that he then spit this zetsu in half and used it to created this being which is now known as tobi and was somehow able to seal is memories or mind into it so that it(tobi) could guide nagato into uszing the resurrection technique for the real madara once he grew strong enough as i stated above. and the other half of that zetsu is the one you clearly see. but this is a whole other topic :flaw:
But your missing my Edo point. Edo pulls you back in the state you were in when you died, but with your full abilities. You recall that Nagato came back with White hair. If Madara lived for what would have had to have been many years to have encountered Nagato he would have had to been much older when he died. This would have been reflected in his appearance the same way that Nagato's Edo appearance reflected his physical state when he was Edo Tensei'd. The way that Madara appears now seems to coincide with an early demise.

d3juan1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But your missing my Edo point. Edo pulls you back in the state you were in when you died, but with your full abilities. You recall that Nagato came back with White hair. If Madara lived for what would have had to have been many years to have encountered Nagato he would have had to been much older when he died. This would have been reflected in his appearance the same way that Nagato's Edo appearance reflected his physical state when he was Edo Tensei'd. The way that Madara appears now seems to coincide with an early demise.
i have to admit you have a good point. but the 1st hokage's dna has the power of rehabilitation right could madara not have found a way to use this in order to preserve his body? ok here is a point i'm going to bring up to you. if madara dies during his fight with the 1st wouldn't that have meant he must have already unlocked the rinnegan due to the fact that it was clearly stated that he unlocked it before his death? and if he unlocked it before his death annd lost his life in the fight against the first wouldn't the secret that madara unlocked the rinnegan be known to the world already due to the fact that the 1st supposedly won that battle and was alive to tell this secret? but the fact that no one knew means that the 1st never said anything about madara with a rinnegan which implies that madara must have lived some time after that battle to unlock it. am i right or am i right?

tacobelt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
because their ignorant.. but what you said was true..its so obvious that it rlly shouldnt need to be explained
-1st thing insulting ppl because they dont know something is far worst ZING! didnt your mama raise you right? first time i read someone that actually connected the dots so thanks.(nope didnt mean it sarcastically)
and secondly it all relies on the idea that madara survived the fight with the 1st kage. and lived some extra 25-30 years to give nagato his eyes.
-2nd. if madara was revived using nagatos technique madara would be in his old age.
-3rd .nagato himself states he can only revived the recently deceased.
-4th. tobi could have just as easily mean it was meant for him(if he is someone else)

tacobelt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i have to admit you have a good point. but the 1st hokage's dna has the power of rehabilitation right could madara not have found a way to use this in order to preserve his body? ok here is a point i'm going to bring up to you. if madara dies during his fight with the 1st wouldn't that have meant he must have already unlocked the rinnegan due to the fact that it was clearly stated that he unlocked it before his death? and if he unlocked it before his death annd lost his life in the fight against the first wouldn't the secret that madara unlocked the rinnegan be known to the world already due to the fact that the 1st supposedly won that battle and was alive to tell this secret? but the fact that no one knew means that the 1st never said anything about madara with a rinnegan which implies that madara must have lived some time after that battle to unlock it. am i right or am i right?
i think thats what kabuto said by your prime, like orochimaru did to 1st & 2nd.
madara just states got it before his death, he coulda been wounded and died alone in a ditch somewhere or just retreated and died in some hiding place 30 years later. i wondered why he knew how to use moon maker and those abilities but which brings back the fact that he said he unlocked it just before he died so even still he woulnt have had time to master them. (remember his exact words "i wakened these eyes shortly before my death.) meaning even if he lived 30ish extra years he still woulnt know what they are capable of. it seems more reasonable that nagato was the one first to actually discover those abilities(yes. with madaras eyes) and not madara which would mean madara woulnt know about them and there lies the issue. madara knew nagato could revive him without knowing what the rinnegan can do

Last edited:

d3juan1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think thats what kabuto said by your prime, like orochimaru did to 1st & 2nd.
madara just states he lost if before his death, he coulda been wounded and died alone in a ditch somewhere or just retreated and died in some hiding place. i wondered why he knew how to use moon maker and those abilities but which brings back the fact that he said he unlocked it just before he died so even still he woulnt have had time to master them.
yeah kabuto said something about madar's prime but when madara asked him if he knew about him in his prime kabuto clearly said no so show him. and kabuto didn't know for sure about the rinnegan as he said him and orochimaru came had their THEORY about it. and yes nagato said he could only raise the recently deceased but that is only because he had not unlocked the full strength of the rinnegan as madara thought he did when he was first resurrected and believed it to be nagato who was behind it

Last edited:

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Plausible theory on the use of the 1'st cells. Could also speculate that Kabuto's "Special Edo" had something to do with it (in which case Edo Granny Chiyo is going to be pissed, pissed, pissed.) Aside from that, I can certainly think of some reasons why Hashirama wouldn't tell anyone following the duel with Madara. Having to worry about the Uchiha clan trying to awaken Rinnegan would probably be one. Also, who's to say this was not a major factor in keeping an eye on the Uchiha clan. Aside from that, we will just have to keep reading.

Last edited:

tacobelt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Plausible theory on the use of the 1'st cells. Could also speculate that Kabuto's "Special Edo" had something to do with it (in which case Edo Granny Chiyo is going to be pissed, pissed, pissed.) Aside from that, I can certainly think of some reasons why Hashirama wouldn't tell anyone following the duel with Madara. Having to worry about the Uchiha clan trying to awaken Rinnegan would probably be one. Also, who's to say this was not a major factor in keeping an eye on the Uchiha clan. Aside from that, we will just have to keep reading.
thats also true. a reason to keep the secret. why tell your frienemies "Hey if you bust your chops you get the rinnegan!! btw i think i just killed the only guy who awakened it OOops". they had just become allies so why risk it...but thats all specualation.