Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. He was going to take the whole tree with him. That's what Obito stated.
He says he can only take one Bomb, since he can't mark them (them meaning the bombs). It has nothing to do with the tree. He then comes up with the tree idea after.
Nothing shows him summoning the Kunai. He just took them out.
You see his clone holding a kunai in his right hand, and then next panel multiplies to two more. I didn't see no kunai pulling. Considering when he had no arms, he was still "pulling out" kunai into his mouth, more than once.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lel EMS sasuke without susano would get fodderized....!
itachi is a superior shinobi and better suited to fight minato compared to sasuke but even he loses...! minato can teleport susano away and if he decides to use frogs then it would be a lot more easier as frog song would end it, doesn't matter if it's sauske or itachi...

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. He was going to take the whole tree with him. That's what Obito stated.

Nothing shows him summoning the Kunai. He just took them out.
Minato can summon anything that's marked by him or touching his chakra. All his kunai are maked. Therefore he can summon them.Simple deduction, based on simple rules.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've heard many people say theres a piece of paper that the FTG seal is written on and that Amaterasu would burn it but what if the handle is just yellow and the seal is directly on the kunai? These kunai are custom made obviously because no one or any place in the manga has been shown with that type of kunai.

So is there any proof that its a paper with a seal wrapped around the handle of the kunai or is it just a yellow handle?

Minato can summon anything that's marked by him or touching his chakra. All his kunai are maked. Therefore he can summon them.Simple deduction, based on simple rules.
Correct, but his exact words were "I can only teleport what I or my chakra are touching directly. Minatos seal is on his kunai, not the Susanoo, so if he threw a kunai at Susanoo he still can't teleport the whole Susanoo itself because his seal is not DIRECTLY touching the Susanoo, its on the kunai which is whats touching the Susanoo but in the grand scheme of things I doubt it matters because if he throws a kunai he can fly to it right before it hits Susanoo and mark it himself with a clone so I doubt it really matters.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct, but his exact words were "I can only teleport what I or my chakra are touching directly. Minatos seal is on his kunai, not the Susanoo, so if he threw a kunai at Susanoo he still can't teleport the whole Susanoo itself because his seal is not DIRECTLY touching the Susanoo, its on the kunai which is whats touching the Susanoo but in the grand scheme of things I doubt it matters because if he throws a kunai he can fly to it right before it hits Susanoo and mark it himself with a clone so I doubt it really matters.
I was replying to kg's comment on him not being able to summon his own kunai.

Him teleporting susanno via it making contact with his kunai is impossible since the kunai don't meet the conditions for him to teleport other objects via it.

They're not in direct contact with him.
They don't contain his chakra.

Only reason he can jump to them is because he marked them.

If he wants to teleport susanno he'll have to establish contact via himself, his clone, or his chakra.

A Zealot

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Itachi wins and ill be happy to prove anyone who is in dis-belief of this wrong.
Only retards would deny this fact

Edo Minato>>>Edo Itachi>Alive Minato>Alive Itachi imo
Nah fam try again

He says he can only take one Bomb, since he can't mark them (them meaning the bombs). It has nothing to do with the tree. He then comes up with the tree idea after.

You see his clone holding a kunai in his right hand, and then next panel multiplies to two more. I didn't see no kunai pulling. Considering when he had no arms, he was still "pulling out" kunai into his mouth, more than once.
Your literally so dumb lmao

Genjutsu rekts minato in all cases

/thread

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong. The tree idea is his "other way". Obito makes that as plain as day. No arguing it. "So you want to take everything outside?".

Nor did we see any teleportation. Since we know for a fact he can't teleport things to him that are marked, as that is not apart of the function he gave us, he had to have pulled them out. Not sure how he was pulling out and cutting things w/o any arms though.

You must be registered for see images

HIM or HIS CHAKRA. Never said anything about markings. Markings are not Minato's physical body, and markings aren't his chakra nor do they contain his chakra. So he can't summon them to himself.