Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sticking to Vex.
I think he might just be the Sk because as said by others too, and that's what I think he replies once in a decade, the reason might be that he is the Sk and doesn't want to reveal anything?! What do you think?
Post automatically merged:

@killthestory hey can you please use your superhuman analytical power and say which player never voted for vex?

Okay, so I was going through the who-voted-who and one thing which stuck my mind is that, rucken who was a Mafia, voted for vex and Jay. He was a Mafia, would he really vote one of his mates?

Again vex can be the Sk. But still I think I won't be looking at vex for the moment

And Konno, voted twice, for Michelle and Alice in the Noodleland, and both got killed or lynched. I'm also suspecting Q.

Last edited:

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sticking to Vex.
I think he might just be the Sk because as said by others too, and that's what I think he replies once in a decade, the reason might be that he is the Sk and doesn't want to reveal anything?! What do you think?

@killthestory hey can you please use your superhuman analytical power and say which player never voted for vex?

Okay, so I was going through the who-voted-who and one thing which stuck my mind is that, rucken who was a Mafia, voted for vex and Jay. He was a Mafia, would he really vote one of his mates?

Again vex can be the Sk. But still I think I won't be looking at vex for the moment

And Konno, voted twice, for Michelle and Alice in the Noodleland, and both got killed or lynched. I'm also suspecting Q.
yeah, vex is probably the sk, but we don't really want to lynch him (at least, town doesn't) because the sk can turn an impossible situation into a win. if we kill the sk, the sk can't kill mafia for us tonight, and there's absolutely no chance that as town we win the game. if mafia lynch the sk here, the mafia always win. that's why q and hokage piled onto vex because they both understand that vex is likely the sk.

don't think it really matters. as you later notated, both rucken and q voted on vex which originally made me think vex wasn't evil. however, him being sk makes a ton of sense and makes the game really easy at that point. of course, town never wins anyways, but maybe we can work something out with vex so that we can have some hope of winning the game?

konno has been off which is what i've been suspecting them for, but i think it sort of makes sense from where they've been coming from all game? just because they've been sort of sheepy, it doesn't necessarily make them evil because their thought process is somewhat present while for someone like q it's obvious they haven't put in any effort towards solving the game.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote : Q
@Shanks
Reason : I'm quite suspicious about him. And practically, as kill the story said, I'm convinced. And even I think if vex is indeed the Sk, he might be an advantage for the townies now, as we saw, the Sk killed mostly the non townies so.. I guess I will go for Q, another reason for that is, now, vex got 2 votes and a got 1, idk how much time left, it might just turn into another draw with no one lynched and if I vote for someone else it might not make a chance. So..
@killthestory please vote, before time.
P. S. I DON'T WANT ANOTHER LYNCH TO BE WASTED.

Vote : Q
@Shanks

Reactions: Vex

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to keep my vote on Vex. I don't really enjoy how he is constantly inactive but appears to vote against someone. It gives me the idea that he is reading/watching the posts and then killing people. At this point I assume he is the SK as well. I really don't know how to differentiate mafia from townie, but SK is a little easier because they're usually just for themselves, and Vex doesn't seem to be defending anyone or on anyone's side. So I'll vote for what my gut says. Plus, the SK has killed 2 innocents and 1 mafia.

And everyone says that the SK "is doing us favors" but in reality, he is just killing people who is a threat to him (active people and people who suspect him I think). It was a coincidence that he killed a mafia member.

No matter who is who, this is my thinking:
If you kill the SK, there will only be one faction killing: the mafia.
If you end up killing a member of the mafia, there will still be two killings: The alive mafia members and the SK.

So I think the SK is a bigger threat and not at all "doing us favors."

And I have no idea how to really tell the good and bad memebesr apart, But because killthestory said his thoughts in a long post, I would like to as well:

I can suspect the SK to be rather neutral and following the crowd or just completely inactive. Sorry to point people out, but maybe:

Konno: They never have a solid fact or accusation, but rather indigenous comments here and there. One thing that made me suspicious is that they said "I think mafia might be targeting me next, and there is no protection from town either." Konno doesn't explain why the mafia would be attacking him....? And also mentions how there is no protection from the town, giving people the assumption he is a townie as well and casting the illusion that he is a victim. I had mentioned before that I thought I may be targeted by the SK, but I gave a reason and then continued to try and figure out and debate on who the SK may be. I didn't just state it and make a passive comment...
Vex: Very inactive but only appears to put in his opinion and vote... Which also means he could be inactive and only appearing to strike and kill someone. Also, the fact that he has an opinion means that he keeps up with peoples posts and reads the threads, knowing who and who not to kill. Yet despite knowing how the game is progressing... he doesnt take part in the conversations or anything.

I don't want to start mentioning everything I find suspicious in people cause that is when people, out of offense or defense, begin to suspect me, and I really am just trying to put forth my opinions. They're just opinions, take them how you will U_U. But these are my top 2. I don't really want to play passively anymore

Vote: Vex
@Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Night 4 has ended !!
The fateful night ends with two tragedy !

Serial killer attacks and kills @Sixth Hokage 06 , @Sixth Hokage 06 was a Mafia Goon !
The Mafia attacked and killed @Vex , @Vex was a Townie Cop !!

Important, please read these notes:-
  • Day Phase 5 will last for 24 hours.
  • If there is a tie in the lynch (Two or more people get the same highest votes), there will be a No Lynch, i.e; no one will die.
  • Please mention me @Shanks and bold your votes and reason when voting.
Day 5 begins and lasts for 24 hours !
Countdown
:

1. @Konno
2. @Chihaya
11- @Poison chan
13- @Rei
14- @killthestory

Player List: .

All alive players can start posting now!

Last edited:

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm glad the serial killer was listening, not so glad the serial killer wasn't vex :/.

it's a good thing town has majority again. if we lynch serial killer or last mafia today, all town has to do tomorrow is lynch the one we didn't find.

can everyone reveal what roles they have? we probably should have done it yesterday, but i wasn't expecting to be in a position to win LOL.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm glad the serial killer was listening, not so glad the serial killer wasn't vex :/.

it's a good thing town has majority again. if we lynch serial killer or last mafia today, all town has to do tomorrow is lynch the one we didn't find.

can everyone reveal what roles they have? we probably should have done it yesterday, but i wasn't expecting to be in a position to win LOL.
3 townies, 1 SK and 1 mafia goon. Pity we lost Vex...

What do you mean, how can we reveal what roles we have? The SK and the mafia will insist they are townies.

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 townies, 1 SK and 1 mafia goon. Pity we lost Vex...

What do you mean, how can we reveal what roles we have? The SK and the mafia will insist they are townies.
yeah, that's expected. what i'm really looking for is if there's any town prs left (power roles) that are potentially confirmable, so we can narrow our list of who's scum even more. so say we have another cop (very unlikely) i'd like them to claim. however, all the scum is going to claim vanilla townie (like i'm going to do :p) to avoid getting killed. it's just what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.