Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lmao i saw now only it worked..really an epic fail..yeah i saw now..but sumtimes it says that it must not have more then tree lines..whats up with that
It means you can only have two lines maximum. Two lines mean, example:

---LINE ONE---

---LINE TWO---

That's the max. You either have a picture and a text Or Two text or Two Image.

Alkad

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
The line numbers are approximate. They're calculated on the server, so it obviously won't know how many lines you're seeing when you submit them.

Also... edit your posts if you want to add something because right now, 80% of what you posted is taken by your huge sig. :(

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obviously half the people in this thread either didn't bother to read the BBCode section in the FAQ thread, which is insulting as I made it, or didnt read the GFX part of Kumi in the same thread, which I also made. When a thread says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A THREAD!!", they actually mean it.

OP: It's ok that you asked a question, but please do your due diligence first. Threads like this are made multiple times a day. Also, please refrain from double-, triple-, and quadruple-posting. This is considered "spam" in most cases, and will be treated as an infraction upon the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.