Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope it tanks/fails

Dont understand how people keep coming back to this mangaka that seems to rehash the same shit with potential. The character designs are interesting but repetitive like his previous two mangas. The story will be bland, and the theme will be "Look at my large breasts while i look embarrassed" and " the power of love and friendship with a shit load of asspull galore" will keep the story at bay.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope it tanks/fails

Dont understand how people keep coming back to this mangaka that seems to rehash the same shit with potential. The character designs are interesting but repetitive like his previous two mangas. The story will be bland, and the theme will be "Look at my large breasts while i look embarrassed" and " the power of love and friendship with a shit load of asspull galore" will keep the story at bay.
I wonder if those first colored pages of Edens Zero didn’t make a mockery of his previous manga, Fairy Tail, about mentioning dragon(s).
I said I'll watch OP later. lol >_>
Don't worry.XD
Stop wasting your youth riding on the dragon of fairies and boobs groping and set sail to the seas of epicness, but...... you say “don’t worry”, we’ll see. ;(

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope it tanks/fails

Just read it once it's far better than Fairy tail and above those Boob shit.

flay012995

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even after Mashima screwed up his last manga, the popularity is still there. I'm sure there's 95% chance he'll screw up again. Hope he proves me wrong. I like the first chapter due to the concept involving robots and space despite those "friend" speeches.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Second Chapter of the Eden's Zero will be 52 Pages long!. And I guess it is gonna be all about Rebecca and Happy. Guess it is better to do a chapter dedicated to introduce each character before finally going on an adventure. Wonder what it will be!