Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"In a Sakura-filled Sky"

Edens Zero Manga Chapter 1 Discussion and 2 Predictions

Discuss Edens Zero Manga 1 here and predict the next chapter, Edens Zero Manga 2

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was okay, pretty good. I didn't like the long Madara hair nor the friendship aspect. Too exaggerated. Things got alot better once I learned that this is an entire universe. Perhaps Fairy Tail's world is located somewhere in this universe. Hiro created the possibility for a potential cross-over.

Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, a good start to the series!. Couldn't expect more!. It is likely going to be a Space Adventure Manga. Feels a bit fresh to read an adventure in the space. So it was all on a purpose and an act to drive Shiki away from the Granbell King. Morelike, it seems from what I can make of the chapter.... it was all according to the plan. So, it was the Demon King that adopted(?) and took Shiki when he was a kid. What are his circumstances and the plans to do so are still interesting to look forward to it!. Honestly, I guess this is going to be a good read if whatever-Mashima-assures is true.

Kingdom Of Granbell, a planet inhabited by Robots. Interesting touch!. Hope there would be more versatility to the story and picturization. Felt nostalgic at the end, this time it is Rebecca who recruited Shiki for an adventure unlike in FT where it was Natsu who recruited Lucy!.

Cosmos, Stars, Planets..... And a Dragon!. Really good!. Hope they goes to Earth where they meets FT crew!. Haha.

Lmao... I forgot to mention.... Rebecca is the First Human Shiki met!.

Last edited:

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, a good start to the series!. Couldn't expect more!. It is likely going to be a Space Adventure Manga. Feels a bit fresh to read an adventure in the space. So it was all on a purpose and an act to drive Shiki away from the Granbell King. Morelike, it seems from what I can make of the chapter.... it was all according to the plan. So, it was the Demon King that adopted(?) and took Shiki when he was a kid. What are his circumstances and the plans to do so are still interesting to look forward to it!. Honestly, I guess this is going to be a good read if whatever-Mashima-assures is true.

Kingdom Of Granbell, a planet inhabited by Robots. Interesting touch!. Hope there would be more versatility to the story and picturization. Felt nostalgic at the end, this time it is Rebecca who recruited Shiki for an adventure unlike in FT where it was Natsu who recruited Lucy!.

Cosmos, Stars, Planets..... And a Dragon!. Really good!. Hope they goes to Earth where they meets FT crew!. Haha.

Lmao... I forgot to mention.... Rebecca is the First Human Shiki met!.
Have you seen the original cover? Erza 2.0 is on it. Let's just hope this version of Erza isn't some sort of mary Sue this time.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah..yeah, this will be my new reading material to fills my weekly life. Story looks very promising and interesting. The heroine like I said before :snick: is a sign of good to come.

At last I can feed my eyes vision with Hero's lovely drawing.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you seen the original cover? Erza 2.0 is on it. Let's just hope this version of Erza isn't some sort of mary Sue this time.
Haha. We can hope that Mashima learns from his past series and now develops each character accordingly with equal stature. Yes Erza is pretty much there in the series much like how Siegarht from the Rave Master is in Fairy Tail. Also I am betting that Rebecca & Shiki are gonna meet FT crew when they visit Earth along their journey.... kinda a crossover.

Initially I thought this manga is all about Robots!. But as I read along the chapter... my views have changed. Not only robots but there are Demons too most likely. And that Shooting star is a Mecha Dragon or a Celestial Being?. The chapter started with that Dragon and Ended with that. Kinda interesting. Space Adventure felt something different from the other manga I read.

And have you noticed that it felt odd that the Demon King in this chapter was kinda a Robot?. I think he is in the Robot disguise. Not sure. And we don't know where he off to after putting Shiki on Planet Garnbell. Would have loved as well if Pumpkin Robot went on with Shiki and Rebecca.

So where shiki lived so far till now was in Sakura Cosmos?. Aren't Universe and Cosmos kinda same?. I am confused on this!.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha. We can hope that Mashima learns from his past series and now develops each character accordingly with equal stature. Yes Erza is pretty much there in the series much like how Siegarht from the Rave Master is in Fairy Tail. Also I am betting that Rebecca & Shiki are gonna meet FT crew when they visit Earth along their journey.... kinda a crossover.

Initially I thought this manga is all about Robots!. But as I read along the chapter... my views have changed. Not only robots but there are Demons too most likely. And that Shooting star is a Mecha Dragon or a Celestial Being?. The chapter started with that Dragon and Ended with that. Kinda interesting. Space Adventure felt something different from the other manga I read.

And have you noticed that it felt odd that the Demon King in this chapter was kinda a Robot?. I think he is in the Robot disguise. Not sure. And we don't know where he off to after putting Shiki on Planet Garnbell. Would have loved as well if Pumpkin Robot went on with Shiki and Rebecca.

So where shiki lived so far till now was in Sakura Cosmos?. Aren't Universe and Cosmos kinda same?. I am confused on this!.
Pumpkin Robot kabo :snick:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah..yeah, this will be my new reading material to fills my weekly life. Story looks very promising and interesting. The heroine like I said before :snick: is a sign of good to come.

At last I can feed my eyes vision with Hero's lovely drawing.
Yep I agree on that. To be honest, initially I didn't felt much while reading. But towards the end..... that space adventure blew me!. Mashima can add versatility to the story by this way.

Pumpkin Robot kabo :snick:
Haha... Miss that!. Bit sad that Happy's personality isn't used to be what it was in FT.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the universe in Eden's Zero is called as Sakura cosmos. But what is more surprising to me Memento Mori, the Garnbell planet is the size of a star. That sure massive, maybe as large as our sun. It because Shiki still can see his home planet from far far away.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the universe in Eden's Zero is called as Sakura cosmos. But what is more surprising to me Memento Mori, the Garnbell planet is the size of a star. That sure massive, maybe as large as our sun. It because Shiki still can see his home planet from far far away.
Isn't cosmos and Universe same?. I am not so good at cosmos and stuff. But it felt interesting to me. So, Sakura Cosmos itself is an universe?. Yeah true, it sure is big. Also did you noticed that there is a tree like planet?

And from what Rebecca told to Shiki..... "Right now we're in Sakura Cosmos...." meant to be that there are more cosmos around?. Not a stretch to think right?.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep I agree on that. To be honest, initially I didn't felt much while reading. But towards the end..... that space adventure blew me!. Mashima can add versatility to the story by this way.

Haha... Miss that!. Bit sad that Happy's personality isn't used to be what it was in FT.
And Shiki's power seems interesting. As for Happy we don't yet know if the cat is she or he. And I think the cat is not even an exceed.

Isn't cosmos and Universe same?. I am not so good at cosmos and stuff. But it felt interesting to me. So, Sakura Cosmos itself is an universe?. Yeah true, it sure is big. Also did you noticed that there is a tree like planet?

And from what Rebecca told to Shiki..... "Right now we're in Sakura Cosmos...." meant to be that there are more cosmos around?. Not a stretch to think right?.
Going by the way of the speaking(Rebecca) I think you could be Right. Maybe they were inside of pocket dimension or segment of dimension inside very large universe or macrocsm. Just like Dragon Ball universe.

We need to wait for further clarification in the future chapters.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And Shiki's power seems interesting. As for Happy we don't yet know if the cat is she or he. And I think the cat is not even an exceed.

Going by the way of the speaking(Rebecca) I think you could be Right. Maybe they were inside of pocket dimension or segment of dimension inside very large universe or macrocsm. Just like Dragon Ball universe.

We need to wait for further clarification in the future chapters.
Yeah I think the Cat is a She. Just my two cents on it. Surely it may not be an exceed. Or it may belongs to that race given that how vast EZ universe is going to be. There maybe a planet for Happy, the Blue Cat. Exceed Planet or it may be some other life form. Next chapter is all about Rebecca and the Cat. We might get a clarification.

I think you are right on more like it is Dragon Ball Universe.

So first the promised neverland.....and then Dr. Stone.....and now THIS!!! HYPE!!!:happy:

It really is interesting, I'll continue reading it.

Btw, is it weekly or monthly?
It is a Weekly Manga releases on Every Monday.

Reactions: MomoSaka

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I think the Cat is a She. Just my two cents on it. Surely it may not be an exceed. Or it may belongs to that race given that how vast EZ universe is going to be. There maybe a planet for Happy, the Blue Cat. Exceed Planet or it may be some other life form. Next chapter is all about Rebecca and the Cat. We might get a clarification.

I think you are right on more like it is Dragon Ball Universe.

It is a Weekly Manga releases on Every Monday.
I hope fan service is not presents in this new series or minimally presents.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One could hope!. Haha. Minimal is a better wording I guess. If you haven't noticed in this chapter... Shiki is a Tarzan in this chapter!. Rebecca is a first human he met. XD
He already touch it lol in first chapter. Not even Natsu make it that fast if I'm remember it correctly XD. But its reasonable and forgivable because Shiki never saw human before let alone the opposite gender to him.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He already touch it lol in first chapter. Not even Natsu make it that fast if I'm remember it correctly XD. But its reasonable and forgivable because Shiki never saw human before let alone the opposite gender to him.
Haha. XD He is a Modern Tarzan after all. Lol.. keeping that aside... was rereading the chapter to see if there are any clues or foreshadowing to Shiki's past and origins. No note worthy except from the fact that he was taken by Demon King when he was a baby and raised on the Garnbell Planet.

So, the Demon King kinda went to the Demon realm?. I felt like Shiki is a lone survivor from his race and was taken by the Demon King. let' see tho. And also I only noticed that it was Happy who explained about Ether Gear and Ether Gravity of Shiki's power. Is Happy that knowledgeable?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha. XD He is a Modern Tarzan after all. Lol.. keeping that aside... was rereading the chapter to see if there are any clues or foreshadowing to Shiki's past and origins. No note worthy except from the fact that he was taken by Demon King when he was a baby and raised on the Garnbell Planet.

So, the Demon King kinda went to the Demon realm?. I felt like Shiki is a lone survivor from his race and was taken by the Demon King. let' see tho. And also I only noticed that it was Happy who explained about Ether Gear and Ether Gravity of Shiki's power. Is Happy that knowledgeable?
I hope the Demon King is really related to Demon realm or Demonic entity, not just a name or gimmick.

Seems like Happy has seen that power before. And this Happy is not stupid Happy but very knowledgeable Happy. So the "Aye" is more meaninful this time...Aye

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope the Demon King is really related to Demon realm or Demonic entity, not just a name or gimmick.

Seems like Happy has seen that power before. And this Happy is not stupid Happy but very knowledgeable Happy. So the "Aye" is more meaninful this time...Aye
I think sure he is!. So far from what we can make of.... he was the one who took Shiki when he was a child. So, there is more to it than what we think. So now I think that blue big person in the cover page character illustration is the Villain in this manga?. Maybe more related to the Shiki in one way or another. This EZ verse doesn't feel like where there will be a single common enemy/threat but we will see!

Lol... Aye