Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eastern Formosa

Formosa is a tropical island paradise, composed of rolling hills, green forests, lush fields and, most prominently, the tall hill at the center of the island visible from everywhere on Formosa. It's distance and position from the rest of the world allowed it to emerge from the Cataclysm unscathed. Eastern Formosa is the home of the island’s largest port and much of its industry. Small, wealthy towns dot the landscape, connected by well-maintained roads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The trio reach another foreign coastline, flourishing with many ports and such. Amazing how much info they were attaining about the outside world during their travels, but still no one could tell them of the mysterious Arena with amazing prizes. Could it be just a myth? The group certainly hoped not after all this..

LLM to 191

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Prepare and defend a large landmark from a major crisis
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard and his Pokémon had traveled from the south shores of the Tobusekai to reach their neighboring large island known as Formosa. They would land at the eastern port, the largest of them all with an extremely well developed civilization that spread across the coastline. It was also a possibility that Damon Seaborn had taken a stride to these lands in search for whatever he had lost on his capture and eventual imprisonment at the Blood Prison not too long from here. Regardless, this peninsula was definitively something that could be a flagship landmark for conquer under the Hellsing Banner if/when Alucard was ready to expand his clan even further. But that wasn't the point of his first visit at the Formosa, no, he had reasons to believe that the Sea of Life was spreading thoroughly underneath the sea and could potentially crawl ontop of the surface to infect all life it would touch after having learned of the potent symbioses-like Amino Geis from experimenting on/with Damon who's a child of Tiamat. Their session had definitively opened Alucards eyes for the potential master threat that these factions armed with the symbiote could create for the free world. Much worse than the Red Fever. Alucard approached the massive port and would climb aboard the landscape that seemed to be rid of all the problems of the world. But that probably just meant that the inevitable would occur right here as it was a ripe settlement with cities and strong villages, easily consumed and turned into slaves by a large enough force. With a collected tone, Alucard would seek council with the many leaders scattered across the shores as well as the landlord of the entire east Formosa. During these meetings he would speak in rational terms about the threat that was most likely coming for them. But all village heads and elders were not taking him seriously, it would seem like their era of peace had made them ignorant of what was happening in the rest of the world, or the fact that there even was a world outside of theirs. He ended up in the capital once again after failing to persuade the townsfolk of the villages to start to gather up resources against an army of the Sea of Life as well as undead and necromancy. Eventually he was atleast able to reach the word of the landlord, the Yanushi. A meeting was set up in the Yanushi's office and he would be guarded by two potent shinobi during their exchange of words. Alucard would sit himself down and cross his arms, leaning back in the chair as the Yanushi would begin the conversation.

So, you've come to my land and started a panic bringing words of a threat unproportionate to anything we've ever seen or heard of in the last century. I'll have you know that my land is safer than any other land in the entire world, we don't need you to go around saying otherwise. Mr..?

Alucard exhaled slowly but loudly as if he was showing his discontent with the Yanushi about the situation. His major concern now was if he was even going to give a shit anymore, he had done what he was supposed to do really but at the same time it would not hurt to try and make strong bonds between his clan and the Yanush in the case of their future alliance should be upholded. Alucard would inhale sharply after a few secounds and look at the Yanushi in the eyes with his glowing Tenseigan.

Panic is a human behaviour, no, it's a behaviour all animals feel from time to time. Some more than others, is that fair to you?
..My initial purpose here is complete, you may deal with the information i've told you however you see fit but don't come crying to me when the enemy is at the door and consumes all of you because warn you about it i certainly did.

The Yanushi would raise his right hand towards his face and place it infront of it with his thumb underneath his chin and his index finger on his lip while closing his eyes during the thought process. It would seem like this man was by far more collected than some of the other warlords or equivalent that Alucard had communicated with previously about very similar matters.

..It is unfair, yes i agree with you and that is why this nation has taken the hospitality of opening up for refugees around the world. I don't know why but my lands has been spared from the troubles of the world by a miracle i've been led to believe. If you're saying that that time is going to end then i guess so be it. But we won't give it up without a fight. You said something about the Sea of Life, tell me about it. And then tell me of your name for god's sake, i can't have you referred to as.. the man in black.

The name is Tepes. I am the leader of the Hellsing Organisation which i guess i could refer to as a monster hunting or cleansing organization against the threats of humanity. These lands of yours has potential far beyond most places i've been to. You should savior it but never let your defenses down because you're too accustomed to peace. That might very well be the strategy of an immortal enemy afterall. Also you might want to check your privelege, you see i spared all of your land from panic.

..What, what do you mean?!

When i said the threat might come, i lied. It's already on it's way here. That's the whole reason i am here, but i wanted to spare everyone from utter chaos and panic so i said that the threat might come. Not that it will be here by nightfall.

With a full body shiver running from bottom and up like a volcano, the Yanushi would sweat from his forehead to Alucards amusal. He would leave the room in a slow pace, readying himself for the imminent threat that was closing in that he had spotted with his Tenseigan underneath the black sea on his way there. It was never his intent to go here but he didn't want his closest country next to Moon Isle to be a haven of enemies. It was also reason to suspect it could very well be the Golden Skull that sought out to emass a large enough army that would have the capability of destroying Alucard along his island in spite of their defeat at his doorstep not that long ago. While the Yanushi could be heard shouting at his guard to prepare the country against an invasion, Alucard would join up with Blaziken outside the spire and look towards the darkening ocean that crashed into the sandy banks, wave after wave. He would light a cigarette with his index finger using a spark of fire from his chakra. He breathed in the smoke and walked towards the farthest outreaching post of the city towards the ocean. The further out he was, the lesser the chance would be that the enemy would intercept whatever poor excuse of guards this massive settlement had. On his way out on the outpost, a long dock, he would dump his cigarette into the water as he could see massive amount of chakra from underneath the deep approaching. Mega Blaziken would ready itself for a fight as well and lit up in the growing darkness around everything by opening the 6th gate in an instant without any reprecautions to his body.

( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the 7th gate. When one initially opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts up to 4 turns. After completing training, users are capable of opening up to the 5th Gate passively. Opening additional gates after initial activation adds 2 turns per activation. However, there is an exception; opening the last and 8th gate can only lasts for 3 turns.
  • ( Kaimon ) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • ( Kyūmon ) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • ( Seimon ) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Shōmon ) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Tomon ) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Keimon ) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • ( Kyōmon ) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • ( Shimon ) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted power far exceeding their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his Taijutsu and its speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match.
Note: Starting with the fifth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: After use of the 8th Gate, the user will pass away.

Alucard would stretch out his arms and push his fingers together as a means of a stretching motion. He would then look towards the city and shrug ever so slightly, seeing the masses of lights gathering on different scattered outposts now being replaced from regular townsfolk to guards. They weren't many defenders and without Alucard not just the Eastern Formosa would be under a siege but the entire Formosa Island would probably be overrun in a week since the enemies numbers would never decay but rise in numbers after every victory. Alucard looked back towards the approaching chakra levels continuously expanding in size. He then sighed and used his chakra to summon a few allies on his side during the battle of the people of the Formosa. He knew straight up however that none of his Vampire squids was equipped to deal with the Sea of Life but would rather just turn into their slaves if they ever fought. Instead he would summon the massive Hamura no Zō stone golem.

..Kuchiyose No Jutsu!!

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

The golem would spawn right above the surface of the water next to Alucard. It's massive body created a mini earthquake as it slammed into the bottom of the water while semi-large waves would wash over everything. The statue would rival the biggest Tailed Beast in size but be even more powerful. The battle had now started and the massive golem would raise its hand towards the skies to attract massive meteorites that would smash into the ever approaching enemy. Since they were still quite far out, only long range attacks would be sufficient right now.

( Tensei Kōu ) - Reincarnation Shower
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20 - 30
Damage points: 30 - 60
Description: The user raises his hands and, using the gravitation forces, generates a moderately sized sphere out of nearby debris overhead, then thrusts his arms downward, sending it crashing into the ground like a meteor. The B ranked version is capable of causing moderate damage while the A rank version is enough to break through buildings.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

While the meteors would crash into the water and cause thunderous waves on impact they would be dissolved by the Sea of Life that used by the submerged marching childs of Tiamat who would form a massive ceiling of the black mass to protect themselves against the meteors. However, Alucard knew that this was merely a display of power. Their thick chitin would've protected them against the meteorites regardless.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

Alucard rolled his eyes as he was charging up his chakra. He nodded towards Mega Blaziken, who also would gather up its chakra. Alucard entered the signature Tenseigan Chakra Mode, as Blaziken would blast the entire horizon with Scorch chakra, the advanced application of fire that was so hot that water would never have time to extinguish before steaming away. With a simple concentration, Mega Blaziken would create a semi-large sphere of pure scorch that he would then toss into the water which immediately started to cause a violent boiling of the sea water surrounding the sphere as it sank further down in the dark below while heading towards the enemy. When it was about 20 meters out, Blaziken would snap his fingers, causing the orb to explode in a violent blast, effectively scorching away all the sea water next to the shore. The blast would radiate a massive amount of heat but ceased in perfect harmony 5 meters away from the coastline.

( Tenseigan Chakura Mōdo ) - Reincarnation Eye Chakra Mode
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Description: Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Upon activating this form the user gains a cyan-coloured chakra shroud with six magatama markings on his collar, dark markings over his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from his forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and the user's clothing and hair continuously billow upwards.The user also gains access to six spheres created from the Pupet Cursing Technique in their offensive use, turning them into glowing cyan orbs that can be used by shaping them into smaller orbs to launch high-speed barrage attacks and explosions. The user's strength is significantly increased adding +30 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Their speed is also greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses the Raikage while in the second stage of Lightning Release Armor.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, each use lasting 6 turns. After using, the user must wait at least 3 additional turns before using again.
Note: Can only be used by Custom Otsutsuki Bios with the Tenseigan.
Note: Requires Tenseigan active.

(Shakuton: Arumagedon) Scorch Release: Armageddon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 + 15
Damage: 80 + 15
Description: The user will channel their scorch chakra into the sky and form a giant orb the size of giant boulder. The user will then snap their fingers and cause the orb to explode into a fiery meteor strike of mini orbs of scorch, the size of Aburame bugs. The scorch orbs pack a good impact and burn anything they touch while the user can manipulate where they hit, allowing them to remain safe.
Note: Can only be used twice

However, the enemy was resilient even against forces like this, using the same substance again to tackle the immense heat but the point was never to cause damage. Instead it was to expose the submerged creatures to the townsfolk as a direct evidence of Alucards warnings as well as making their "army" aware of the enemies movements ahead of time in order to start an evacuation which they immediately did as they judged the threat as being way out of their league. The statue of Hamura would act as a massive shield against the enemies frontier and as they creeped up on the glassed shores it would slam them with its enormous arms while simoultaniously coat itself with an absolute repulsive field of gravity that would slingshot the crawlers back into the sea with mediocre damage applied to them.

( Tensei Suiryoku ) - Reincarnation Thrust
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 40 - 160
Description: The user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if they logically counter.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

However, the Sea of Life had strong resilience to blunt damage and even with something like the Shinra Tensei shield, they would take no damage but instead start to creep back towards the statue who kept getting busier and busier. Alucard knew the situation was unstable and needed to do something rather fast. He would use the power of his Chakra cloak as the enemy moved in closer and closer with a remarkably large mass of puppet servants all being enslaved by the Amino Geis. He would use his boosted chakra to form a large vortex of lightning. After having weaved a single sign, he followed up with an additional sign to boost his technique further. Just like his last encounter with the spawns of Tiamat except this technique would be formed into concentrated shards of pure lightning.

(Raiton: kiri kakujuu) - lightning style: lightning expansion
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: +20
Description: At the end of one of their lightning jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals, and in the same time frame release their chakra into the lightning jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the lightning jutsu boosting any lightning jutsu by 20 damage points. By the increase in chakra the lightning gains more power as the power of the electrical current is increased.The user can also choose to perform this technique after their lightning jutsu has already been created, so that this jutsu occurs in a separate time frame.

Note: Can only use used on lightning the user or the users summon has created
Note: can only be used 3 times

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 20 + 30
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

As he predicted, the massively concentrated lightning would pierce through and hit a lot of the symbiotes and fry them inside out even when they used their strongest potential of the Sea of Life to try and shield themselves. However, this time the entire party of the enemy was children of tiamat and with enough shielding against an attack even this strong would lead them to eventually make it fade away after having killed around 20 of them. Mostly it was the ones that had been ricochet by the statue of Hamura's gravity field. Alucard decided to end the battle though and would join forces with Mega Blaziken on the glassed out once sandy beach. He cloaked himself in the power of the sun while Blaziken would retain the 6th gate and both of them went on a rampage that tore through the enemy lines and created an essential carnage of broken lifeless symbiote bodies to be scattered across the sea floor with their Amino geis effectively punched out of their systems.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

While this lead to Alucard and his pokémon to be completely covered in the Amino Geis themselves after having been in hard close combat to null the waves of enemies, they had to cleanse themselves from the corruption. Alucard would use his Yang release again to remove the corruption from their bodies while they returned towards the city with the statue of Hamura in the foreground having crossed its arms and shook its head in boredom.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

It was probably overkill to summon it, but Alucard wanted to be sure, also he wanted to give the citizen of Formosa a taste of his power and what they could count on if they decided to ally with him in the future. Alas, after the battle was done, Alucard left and headed towards the other provinces in search for Damon Oceanborn.

LLM.

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission

Storyboard Element: Rescue somebody after killing their captors | B-Rank

After getting off the boat and onto to the shores, Rini proceeds towards the Eastern part of the Island where she'd spent most of her little journey on till now. She had a learned a valuable lesson from her previous skirmishes down south i.e., to not use your brain and just make your way through by inane fuckery alone. Works best for some reason. As she was approaching the actual part of the Island from the lower beach, Rini sensed a slight rumbling happening around her; what seemed to be clacking of swords back and forth. Whatever it was, she'd hoped it wasn't pirates because they're effing annoying.

She followed the sounds and noticed this part of the Island was much more developed and lushier than the south, where it was mostly forestation and darkness in the woods. She could tell there a scientific hub ahead as tall modern buildings could be seen from even the shore. Even though it still had a foresty-vibe to it, there was actually more infrastructure and well-maintained pathways and variety of landscape and wayyy more light than her previous landmarks which had been gloomy jungles. Rini was getting closer to the sounds of the apparent fighting; It's about time she starts to watch her step.

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them

After concealing her presence, she sneaks towards them from above, on the trees. She spots a bunch of men in silver and blue gear, looking to be some kind of Samurai probably. They're holding some of weird ritual. Two combatants were fighting each other to death while their fellow Samurais cheered them on. It didn't seem like a normal fight or something they were doing to train. Rini glanced her eyes away from them and saw a red haired ill-fed person tied to a log. Is he a prisoner of the Samurais?

Wanting to get to the bottom of this, Rini creates a clone of herself and then uses a disguising Jutsu known as "Kao Utsushi" to mimic the look and clothes of the Samurai. Rini looks at herself after silently climbing down from the tree, and sees she's gotten pretty good at Ninjutsu. She became indistinguishable from the Samurais standing in front of her. She did not have a sword however, but hopefully she'll get enough information before anyone becomes suspicious.
Thankfully, due to the crowd being occupied with the fight, she was able to walk towards the group without raising attention.

She starts chatting with the person next to her. "I'm late. So what's going on?" she asked one of the Samurais. "Don't you know? They're going to fight to death for the possession of that prisoner there." He responded in a strong voice. "Ah, what's he done?" "Nothing. He happens to be a Cyborg, one of those advanced humans with modded creations inside their body. The winner of this duel gets to take him home for 3 months before another such trial happens again." She almost wanted to ask how measly little Samurais captured that powerful modified version of shinobi but maybe that's a question for later. Right now, she has to save the prisoner from the Samurai and maybe she can capture him for herself instead.. She'll come to that decision later.

Rini knew that making Samurais immobile will be terribly bad for their way of fighting, since they mostly rely on close-ranged sword fighting styles. That will be her way in for a shock attack. She makes a sudden movement to stomp the ground with her hand before jumping away to escape her own Jutsu. She used Antlion, a technique that caused her foes to get sucked to a bottom pit that she would create by manipulating the ground with her Earth Jutsu. They struggled to get out but couldn't due to their heavy armors and the element of surprise of the quick entrapment of her Doton.
(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

She lands left to them right outside of the trapped Samurais. The only two opponents not getting sucked in by her Jutsu was the two combatants, they managed to avoid and move out of position at the right time. The two of them stopped fighting and charged towards her, while the rest of the trapped Samurais threw their swords at her, as they can't move or do anything else but that. She had to react quickly by following up with a combination of an Earth and Lightning technique. After thumping the ground with her hands A pillar of Earth fused with lightning emerges from the ground, blocking the swords reaching Rini barely in time. It was supposed to be both a defense and offensive technique, since lightning would soon come out of the pillar creating a charge of thin bolts crackling through it.

However the length of the electric bolts is not far enough to shock those trapped in the mud. But it didn't matter, since they were stuck and about to be sucked in. She de-activated her duplication tech from earlier and dashed backward a bit expecting the two remaining Samurais to slash through the wall and come right at her, which is what they did. Rini at that point had already created a lightning clone of herself. Her opponents used a wind jutsu in conjunction by swinging their swords at Rini and her clone, launching two wind techs for her to deal with as they closed in on them further. Rini pulls up her scroll and summons a dome of iron to block the attacks, spanning both her and her clone's body.

(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short (for electric bolts) - Mid
Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth to rise up from the ground. This pillar is then given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to be emitted from the pillar up to short range from the pillar, shocking any targets in the vicinity.
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself but made from lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B-rank.
(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

Rini jumps to the top of the dome and and unleashes her Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku to drop a barrage of weapons towards the Samurais. Her clone at this point is not alongside her anymore, separated somewhere to look for an opening. One of her opponent simply kicks his partner, causing him to move outside of the directed weapons attack. The Samurai simply uses his two swords and his bulky armor to deflect and tank the barrage relatively unhinged. As that happens, his partner has closed in on Rini much to her amusement. It's too late to form seals and use any techs, and Taijutsu is something you really shouldn't use against an armed opponent when you have nothing yourself. She used a variation of the flicker technique to evade her opponent.

(Bodi-en no Jutsu) Ninjutsu: Body Flame Technique
Description:
This technique is used in a similar way to the Body Flicker Technique. When using this technique, the body appears like it's being engulfed by flames, disappearing from view slowly, masking the users own high speed movement. In essence, the technique is simply an elemental variation of Body Flicker technique and thereby follows the same restrictions and possible uses.

Rini's clone finally shows up from above, dropping two giant lightning spears from her mouth split apart to slice her opponents at a high speed. The Samurais however simply channel lightning energy from their swords to intercept and render the attack useless. The lightning clone is now falling straight towards the Samurai. He can't just slice her as she'll explode into a ball of lightning making it dangerous for him. As she's just about to fall on him, the actual Rini comes up with a "Triple Dynamic entry" to lift her opponent into the air and then back on to the ground with a third airborne kick, knocking him out.
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
(Toripuru Dainamikku Entorii) -Triple Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user uses Dynamic Entry on the opponent and then appears behind them to use it again. They are blasted into the air where they use a third Dynamic Entry to knock the enemy to the ground with great force and speed.

Rini had used up quite a bit of chakra at this point and her clone subsequently disappeared. She was on the ground, to the right of the iron dome. There was only one Samurai remaining now and he furiously used a sword flicker technique to get close up to her and slash her. He had a moment of surprise when he hit her however. She'd used her shoulder to block his slice and it seemed to have been hardened. Indeed, she'd activated the Doton Armor tech.
At this point she didn't necessarily have to deliver a fatal blow, just enough to create a distance for her final blow since she didn't have much gas left.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-10 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B-rank Ninjutsu techniques, but is vulnerable to Raiton.

She had to use a really quick Jutsu and she had single-handed specialist skill in Water, allowing her to weave Suiton techs really fast. She didn't necessarily have to deliver a fatal blow, just enough to create a distance. She spit out a rope-like water jutsu to trap her opponent from her mouth. She still had her earth armor on, making it difficult than usual to move around and as a result she had to rely on powerful jutsus rather than quick strikes. Her opponent was a Samurai and a water rope could only hold him down for a few seconds before he'd eventually power out if it with his heavy suit.

Rini knew this was her final turn. She brings out a scroll as the Samurai proceeds to use a wind-sword attack to hurl a hoard of air bullets at her, but that stops being a problem as the scrolls turns into a huge, bulky chained hammer with a metal ball on one side of it - squishing the wind projectiles and Rini promptly hurls it at the Samurai. He's crushed by the onslaught of the huge tool coming towards him and killed afterwards; The ball turns back to a scroll afterwards. Finally it was over. Rini had no chakra left, she deactivated her armor technique and actually laid on the ground for about 5 minutes to rest before going towards the prisoner and freeing him. He really wasn't worth all this trouble even if he was a cyborg but oh well.

( Suiton: Mizuame Bakujō ) - Water Release: Starch Syrup Binding Rope
Description: After kneading chakra in the stomach and converting it to high-viscosity water, the user spits it out, in the form of ropes that restrains the target's movement. Because of the viscosity of the water, it is even more difficult for them to escape its confines.
(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission [Happens in continuity of the previous one]
Storyboard Element: Fight an individual of comparable strength | B-Rank
After fighting the hoarde of Samurais and saving the Cyborg who mentioned his name to be Gwenn, Rini rested for a while along with her recently freed prisoner. There were no thoughts on her mind about what she's gonna do with him next. She certainly needed to get him out of here. Cyborgs were prized possessions even among Ninjas, of course the Samruais are gonna be too fascinated by them to not kidnap them afterwards. Then again she could always just kill him and be on her way.

"So.. how did you get captured even though you're clearly superior in every way?" Rini asked with a snarky intention. Of course he got captured because he's a weak embarrassment. She just wanted to remind him because that's what you're supposed to do after freeing someone from a traumatic situation. "I didn't." He said in a long-winded and moody way. "How did you end up here then?" "My family sold me to them because they place us at a very high value. Most people except Ninjas do. If it wasn't the Samurais, it would've been someone else."
Rini was a bit taken aback. "So.. why didn't you just escape? You can't stop the cyborgs easily but these guys should've been easy to deal with." she asked, doubting his story. "I could've put up a fight with my family too, these guys are measly rats. I just didn't want to. What's the point? I mean I can think of reasons now, but at that time I'd lost the will to live."
"I feel the same, not because of the same reasons of course. I want it to end too. Let's do a challenge. Both of us fight each other to death, and I guess the one who lives.. carries on. Surely it will be a good enough boost for the survivor's will to continue." Rini muttered the worst idea of all time. He just stared flat at her for a minute straight. Surely he is just shocked and not actually willing to jump into this stupid shit? To her surprise, Gwenn actually agreed. This was really happening. Peak mutual suicide levels. Rini was startled at first but taking smart decisions isn't exactly her forte.

She kicked off the fight by making a giant body of water summon and drop onto Gwenn. So they were serious about this after all. For some reason he wasn't trying to dodge it. She sighed and proceeded with her follow up lightning attack, waving her hand in the air to send a bolt of electricity towards the water blockade she had just summoned to electrocute Gwenn who was surrounded by her Suiton. There still wasn't any sign of him coming to the left or the right. He truly had lost it all. Rini was about to turn her face and walk away before she caught a glance of him right after the stream of water and lightning attack had ended. He had moved 8m backwards.

"Was that Swift R-" Before Rini could finish that thought, Gwenn immediately appeared in front of her. He answered her question in the most practical way possible. He swung his flame-infused sword at her. Taken aback and surprised, she used the element she had a specialty in; Suiton; which allowed her to weave only one hand seal no matter the Jutsu. Gwenn may be fast in physical attacks but Rini was mostly a Ninjutsu user, she's had quite a bit of experience against squishier foes. She entrapped the fellow red-head in a water prison right as he was about to hit her. She thought she had him in place but all of a sudden Gwenn's body turned into a puff - Rini had just been fooled by an amateur trap. She was an amateur after all so. Furious at the ordeal, she looked around for any sign of him. There was none, until she heard a buzzing sound turn into a giant misty thunder cloud which was sucking right upwards into the doom of thunder.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Description: By performing the Ram handseal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
Chakra: 15
Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.
Panicking, she couldn't think of anything else besides using some sort of Jutsu to make her stuck onto something. It might cut off her arm if not used properly and will kill her if not used at all. Taking that potential risk into perspective, she instead opted for a atmospheric water ninjutsu that would summon a swamp of water from the air, above the vortex of the mist, and will therefore disperse and clear the mist cloud but in turn Rini will be up in the air - completely vulnerable and open to all attacks. Even though the mist cloud was disappearing, she now was trapped in the falling down momentum after being launched into the air by the now dispersing cloud, and as expected a giant attack was coming right at her in lieu of her disadvantage. Gwenn used an advanced form of fire, "Liquid Fire Release: Destruction Torrent".

It wasn't just a giant wave of tornado spiraling towards her - Gwenn was also riding on it. This was disastrous. Mid-air, falling down and having a flame dragon coming at you - which even if Rini dodges, he can always jump off of his own jutsu and slash her. She had no nuclear technique that might counter the incoming attack by sheer power; subsequently having to use Raiton no Heki to unleash a concentrated but large blast of lightning towards Gwenn right as he's seriously close to Rini, completely throwing him off and neutralizing the technique. As she concentrated her attention on the landing she suddenly noticed the floor is lava, literally. This cyborg really is thinking ahead too much.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
Chakra: 20 (-50 to the enemy per turn whilst trapped)
Description: The user will first perform the Dog hand seal and release his chakra into the atmosphere which will then create an accumulation of large storm clouds in the sky, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain falling all around can then be turned into a large wave of water which sweeps the enemy off their feet while wrapping around him and binding him in the flow of water around him. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. The water vortex can be sustained and controlled for up to two turns as long as the user keeps the dog hand seal made.

(Raiton: Raiton no Heki) - Lightning Release: Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user manipulates their chakra while doing the Ox handseal and then releases it in front of him whilst holding their hands out. By doing this, the user generates a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver massive shocks to anything that comes in contact with it.

Tired of his follow-up antics, Rini launched a water attack to land on top of the ground engulfed with fire but she was too hasty as she didn't want another giant attack coming her way. Before the lava was properly mitigated, she launched a supplementary water technique that she used to push herself forwards to the position of Gwenn's landing. Her feet had been burnt a bit and she took a slight amount of damage but the torrent beneath her which was pushing her towards her enemy, also helped hush the burning in her legs.
She was ready for the counterattack. As she got hurled forward, she sees Gwenn trying to collect himself - but not wanting to give him any time - She utilizes a Taijutsu tech and strikes him with a powerful blow which launches him back a few feet. Rini realized that his high speed also makes him much squishier. She webs out a stringy wire made of chakra to hold him in one place before inducing it with lightning and producing a brutal shockwave throughout his body. Before she could do anything else, Gwenn launched a projectile from a machine attached on his arm straight at Rini. While at first it seemed like it was an attack, it suddenly poofed into a giant green fog; making Rini cough and back down from it.

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Damage: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 30
Description: After performing the required handseals: Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger, the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

(Rīfu Jōshō Saikuron) Leaf Rising Cyclone
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: Spinning on his foot, the user strikes the enemy with a strong back-fist, followed by a kick with the alternating leg to force him away.

(Ninjutsu: Nezumi no Hoohige) Ninja Arts: Rat Whiskers
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn to maintain)
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will expel chakra outwards, from theur hands. The chakra will create a set of 5 wires, thin and sharp but strong, which will immediately wrap around the opponent. While they can be used on their own to powerfully constrict the opponent, they can be used more efficiently by adding an elemental nature to them. Strong elements (Earth, Metal, etc) or Slicing elements (Wind, Lightning, etc) will strengthen or sharpen the thin wires, which will allow them to slice through flesh and bone by the inherited constriction force. Other elements may weaken the body itself, allowing the said slicing effect (Fire burning, Rotting elements, etc). Elements that do not fall in these characteristics will simply add their characteristics to the wires, but will only have the tight grip of normal chakra wires, and not the slicing property.
With one handseal, the wires can be shot from the ground upwards, binding the target. The user can gradually increase the sharpness and the tight hold of the technique by hand gestures (when he uses it from his hands directly as "whips") or by maintaining the hand seal (if used from the ground). The wires are only able to severe the thinner limbs/weak spots and severely injuring the thicker body parts (I.e Severe arms, legs, necks, and Injure torso, head).
Note: If used from the ground, can't perform any further jutsu until the grip is released.
Note: This jutsu can only be used thrice per battle, at max 1 usage every two turns.
Note: The wires follow the element's and rank's weaknesses and strengths.
Note: Cannot be used by CE elements.
Note: Courtesy of Lili-Chwan.

(Raiton: Rakurai Senkou) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

Right after, she noticed rumbling sounds of explosion happening in front of her and the entire ground was coming apart. She had no way to escape a technique this sudden and fast, and ended up taking a bit of damage before moving out of range and securing her position. When the debris cleared, she saw a giant Monkey summon. It was literally like he had turned into a summon as it highly resembled his facial and appearance features. The creature, or rather Gwenn, exclaimed "This is it. I guess I really am continuing this misery after all. Die."

Rini sighed a bit cause animals were truly disgusting to her, and at this point she wanted to end the fight just so the huge monkey can disappear out of her sight. Gwenn, in his summon form, used a roaring sound attack that created painful soundwaves towards Rini. She became immobile and slow due to that while Gwenn took this opportunity to charge right at her. As the creature was thumping and jumping towards her, she created a shadow clone of herself and then used the demon wind bomb tech to transform and throw them disguising as a shuriken towards the summon. She planned to materialize the clone and then use it for a suicide-lightning attack to stun it, but Gwenn's creature form was too fast and simply pushed it out of sight, making the clone disappear.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Ninpo: Akuma Kaze Bakudan) - Ninja Art: Demon Wind Bomb
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

She used a dome technique that spanned in front of her but in a specific, short direction. While the technique wasn't able to completely materialize as it was a bit too late, it still give her the chance to escape.. or at least hide using a special ninjutsu. She blended into one of the tree besides them. The animal is too fast and the only way to slow it down is by trying to make it think. And it seemed to have been working. It almost seemed as she mixed in with the tree or something. As he finally stopped in his tracks and looked around, not being able to sense her, Rini quickly took lieu of the confusion and used a binding-Doton tech to restrict the animal's movements. As it was stiffly resisting, she trapped him yet again with a Water ninjutsu, covering over his lower body parts. At this point the Earth jutsu was completely broken but she had time once again because of her Suiton trap and it was time for the final blow. It would take a series of consecutive attacks to take this beast down.

She charged right at it and used multiple Taijutsu attacks and struck different parts of its torso, head and eyes. After multiple kicks and stabbing, she pulled out a scroll and used the ninja weapons that came out of it like a machine gun - to further damage the monkey and hurled a azure-torrent right at him. Even though he was strong, he had already taken quite a few hits and this last technique finally stumbled him and crashed him to the ground.
It was over. This was a truly bad idea but oh well, the more you learn. Gwenn turned into his normal form and dropped dead and Rini couldn't help but feel bad a little bit. There were other ways of convincing him, but hey at least the last 5 minutes were pretty explosive, she took damage a total of two times and would need to rest and contemplate for a while before carrying on.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

( Konoha Toppū ) - Leaf Gust
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: N/A
Description:
Using simple, yet effective movement when performing a counter attack or a freeform hand attack, the user will manage to spin rapidly and performs a strong rotative high kick to hit the opponent. The technique can be triggered in many ways and more than one kick can be delivered if the user manages to gather enough momentum.

(Suiton: Seiryūshō) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

Last edited: