Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is the most sad news i ever heard :( and the images made me cry and i felt useless because i can't help, the distance between my country and Haiti is so big...
Being able to feel their pain as your own is, i think, the first step.
And you accomplished that already :hug:

The plundering has started, as expected -_-
Always follows situations like this one, and the poverty was an issue there before this disaster as well.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, that's tragic >.<"

On the other hand, I don't feel as sad as I should, probably since the news chanels have, through years of watching, have de-sensitized me to violence :|

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn O_O Haiti got more than 500 000 people living there? Or I mean had? Isn't Haiti a small island? ... damn, they got 9 million, 500 000/ 9 000 000, thats a big loss ...

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haiti has a really bad luck, considering its social and economical problems it keeps on getting hit by disasters on and on, i just dont get it, is that area unstable or something? if so i dont see a reason for living out there =/
i feel really bad for those 500, 000 ppl

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is really sad...I'm glad my school's doing a fundraiser to send money to Haiti and the Red Cross is taking donations too...
It's all over the news and I can't stand to hear it anymore because it makes me cry >_<

Zexis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is really sad...I'm glad my school's doing a fundraiser to send money to Haiti and the Red Cross is taking donations too...
It's all over the news and I can't stand to hear it anymore because it makes me cry >_<
same here, but im not crying o_o..

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haiti has a really bad luck, considering its social and economical problems it keeps on getting hit by disasters on and on, i just dont get it, is that area unstable or something? if so i dont see a reason for living out there =/
i feel really bad for those 500, 000 ppl
Because it's located near the boundary of two tectonic plates, in this case the North American and Caribbean plates. Thus making it prone to natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis.

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These earthquakes are happening all over the place =/ It's tragic that all those people died...:(

It scares me to think I live about a few miles away from a fault line though...

What a horrible way to start the new year D: