Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Aight explain this to me. How they work, strengths, downsides, etc. Anything else I need to fill in, I will.

Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank
Range: Short
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Aight explain this to me. How they work, strengths, downsides, etc. Anything else I need to fill in, I will.

Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

This is sumply an upgraded version of the mud shot technique, using multiple shots at a higher strength. A good thing about this is the ability to use it against numerous targets or hit a single target several times. It also has an extensive range, being a long ranged technique. There isn't any real downside to this besides its lack of raw power.

A technique that branches off of the Assimilated all creation technique, gathering the rock material to make an attack with. It's a decent technique to use in close combat to either take a direct hit, or hit someone with a heavy hitting attack. The upside to this is the rock surrounding the body makes it where we don't need to directly hit the target to make a close combat attack. Imo there are more downsides though. Like needing the other technique to be used first and its very limited range.

This is a very great technique and thus far one of my favorites from the earth list. Doing a short row of 3 hand seals we're able to create a pretty decent sized wave of earth that can be used in numerous ways. You could attack an opponent directly, or if needed you can branch off different waves of earth that will attack different targets. It can also be used to directly affect the earth near/around a target. This let's you wrap the earth around them to hold them in place and maybe even crush them. The upsides are the versatility in the technique and of course the great range it carries. The downside could be the limitation on power, but the versatility makes up for it.

A pretty handy technique that comes in the form of a trap. Setting scrolls in certain areas, the user can activate them with chakra to make wolves formed of mud rise from said scrolls. The wolves can be made anywhere from 1-3 number wise, and will attack the targets nonstop. Even when they are damaged we can pay an additional amount of chakra so that they will reform themselves. This makes for a pretty good technique to keep a target occupied if they fall for the trap. Question: Are the wolves self sustaining?

This seems like a defensive/boosting and Supplementary technique all in one. The defensive aspect is pulling rocks over the body to make an armor, which can even be used to change one's appearance (supp usage). The change in appearance is pretty cool but will ware off once the technique is done also. The cool thing is the boost to physical damage, giving a +10 to taijutsu blows. I guess those would be the upsides to this while being very vulnerable to lightning is a pretty big downside.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You pretty much got it, especially with that last one. As lightning is regularly used by many fighters, covering yourself in something that leaves you vulnerable to it might not work so well xD. Also, I want to point out, because the Assimilate jutsu is so terribly worded, that you form into a ball and roll towards the opponent.

As for the wolves, I believe they are self-sustaining.

Next batch.
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Oh that rolling part is good to know.

Another armor type earthen abili. This one seems more ideal to use seeing as it doesn't require any sort of contact with an earth source and stems directly from the body to make your skin hardened. It's also another boosting type of technique which enhances taijutsu, making it stronger by +10. The only real drawback on this is the vulnerability to lightning techniques which can become detrimental if i was hit directly.

This is quite a simple yet affective move, though it is straight forward. All it takes is me slamming my hands on the ground, allowing me to create jagged rocks from that point. The rocks come up like sharpened pillars, making a trail of the pillars until finally raising beneath the target to skewer them. Which is most likely where it gets its name. The drawbacks would be me having to keep my hands on the ground during the attack, other than that it's solid for its rank.

An awesome technique in my personal opinion. Doing the two required hand seals and slamming my hands on the ground, I'd be able to open a portal directly above a chosen target that will leak out a large amount of adhesive mud like substance. The mud will fall onto the target, not only crushing them but holding them in place with its high level of stickiness. This would work great on bigger summons since they are such large targets, getting them caught up in the mud to keep them from moving. Don't really see any real weaknesses to this, unless you could point some out to me?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good good u-u. Next batch. Just give me a good discussion of them and we'll go from there.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Good good u-u. Next batch. Just give me a good discussion of them and we'll go from there.

Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

This is a good technique for attacking or trapping large summons in my opinion. I'd merely have to perform the snake hand seal and slam my hands on the ground to get the results, which is a very big portal opening above the intended target and having a boar shaped lid fall out of it. The lid can come in two different forms which would have to be mentioned when being brought forth. One is the solid lid that is used purely for attacking purposes. Since it's just a silid chunk of rock, it would crush whatever it lands on with quite ease. The second is a hollowed out lid, having an opening at the bottom and empty inside. This is used to capture things inside of it, but could also damage things if the edges were to hit something.

Great technique if trying to get an opponent trapped or occupied. It can be damaged by up to C-Rank techniques but it will reform from that level of damage or lower. It can also use C-rank or lower earth techniques while also holding the ability to convert its body into mud when being hit, thus trapping the target.

This is one of my favorite earth techniques that I've seen so far. It requires five hand seal which cause an instant affect near a targeted area. A giant earth dragon head rises around the target that clamps down on them with great might, skewering and crushing them between the two jaws. They can also be adjusted to different sizes to fit a situation I'd want, like being huge enough to attack a group or being small enough to form directly around a normal sized human being.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corrido

A technique used for set ups mostly. It creates a tavern around a target that can be adjusted to fit how i want to go forth with things. It can be created with openings for me to strike through or can be created to completely surround people, blocking both their view and any escape routes (except below of course).

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This is a good technique for attacking or trapping large summons in my opinion. I'd merely have to perform the snake hand seal and slam my hands on the ground to get the results, which is a very big portal opening above the intended target and having a boar shaped lid fall out of it. The lid can come in two different forms which would have to be mentioned when being brought forth. One is the solid lid that is used purely for attacking purposes. Since it's just a silid chunk of rock, it would crush whatever it lands on with quite ease. The second is a hollowed out lid, having an opening at the bottom and empty inside. This is used to capture things inside of it, but could also damage things if the edges were to hit something.

Great technique if trying to get an opponent trapped or occupied. It can be damaged by up to C-Rank techniques but it will reform from that level of damage or lower. It can also use C-rank or lower earth techniques while also holding the ability to convert its body into mud when being hit, thus trapping the target.

This is one of my favorite earth techniques that I've seen so far. It requires five hand seal which cause an instant affect near a targeted area. A giant earth dragon head rises around the target that clamps down on them with great might, skewering and crushing them between the two jaws. They can also be adjusted to different sizes to fit a situation I'd want, like being huge enough to attack a group or being small enough to form directly around a normal sized human being.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corrido

A technique used for set ups mostly. It creates a tavern around a target that can be adjusted to fit how i want to go forth with things. It can be created with openings for me to strike through or can be created to completely surround people, blocking both their view and any escape routes (except below of course).
Excellent work u-u. Good notice on having the lid either solid or hollowed out allowing it to be used in various ways. And the portal is a neat thing to do with some custom techniques as well. Next batch.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Doujutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C rank and below Earth Techniques

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
This technique uses a certain point as the epicenter to spiral inwards and start to suck things within it, the range being controlled by the user's will and amount of chakra inserted into the efforts. This could ruin a great amount of landscape and once something reaches the middle, it gets snatched underground before being crushed altogether.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
A pretty basic application of earth release. Making the ground below me rise up in such a manner that it creates mountain type structure that can be made to be steep or simply flat. Not much to add here unless you had something.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Another basic application, but this time on the defensive side of earth release. I am able to create a defensive wall that can be created in a couple of ways. One is spitting a glob of mud from my mouth that instantly forms the defensive wall, or the second way is rising it from preexisting earth in front of me to make a wall. The cool thing about this, as shown by Kakashi, it can be created with certain customizations like dog heads and such.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
A technique primarily used for escape purposes or sneaking around. It allows me to blend into rock sources to stay hidden, though only into solids, not mud or anything else. The only big drawback to this is the limited earth you can blend into, stopping at C-rank earth structures.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good. I believe that your fire training is complete. If not then oh well. This'll be fine either way. Next set.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

(Doton/Katon: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth/Fire Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will stomp the ground to lift of chunks of rock which he will then send at the opponent. Then, by using a fire style technique, he will cause them to ignite into burning rock chunks which explode on contact with the enemy.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

A cool technique that can be used on both mud or solid surfaces. I'd be able to manipulate said source of earth or mud to create spikes that are used to attack targets of my choosing. I'd probably use this in conjunction with the swamp of Underworld Technique to attack targets as they attempt to escape.

A technique used specifically in caverns or even near mountain ranges. Using the earth chakra I'd be able to dislodge said stones and mountains to crash stray rocks onto targeted areas.

(Doton/Katon: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth/Fire Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique

A technique using earth in conjunction with fire release. Stomping on the ground I'd raise numerous chunks of earth that are shot at a target in a "forward raining" fashion. With the rocks shooting i combine them with a fire release technique (guessing just a default technique) that will ignite the rock chunks so they would explode on contact.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A cool technique that can be used on both mud or solid surfaces. I'd be able to manipulate said source of earth or mud to create spikes that are used to attack targets of my choosing. I'd probably use this in conjunction with the swamp of Underworld Technique to attack targets as they attempt to escape.

A technique used specifically in caverns or even near mountain ranges. Using the earth chakra I'd be able to dislodge said stones and mountains to crash stray rocks onto targeted areas.

A technique using earth in conjunction with fire release. Stomping on the ground I'd raise numerous chunks of earth that are shot at a target in a "forward raining" fashion. With the rocks shooting i combine them with a fire release technique (guessing just a default technique) that will ignite the rock chunks so they would explode on contact.

Good good. And yeah, just a default fire technique. It just changes the properties of the technique making it that earth/fire substance at this stage of the technique.

(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar
Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth to rise up from the ground. This pillar is then given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to be emitted from the pillar up to short range from the pillar, shocking any targets in the vicinity.

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
Description: The user focuses his chakra and channels into the earth to create 2 large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared. The cubes rotate around the user to either defend him from incoming attacks (he needs to direct them using hand movements towards the attack and each cube has a C-Rank strength) or, through using the momentum created by the rotation, be flung at the enemy with incredible speed.

(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground. This causes a circular arena to surround the target, spanning 15 meters around him and being 4 meters high. The floor, the walls and the ceiling are all chakra reenforced and the user can also lock himself inside if he so pleases. If these prison receives any damage above C-Rank, they disappear in a puff of smoke.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar
This technique requires 4 hand seals and is sort of a singular version of the 4 & 16 pillar binding techniques. I'd rise a single pillar anywhere within range, which would emit bolts of electricity that shocks anything in a short range vicinity of it. Best used when erected behind the opponent to force him to move closer to you or even attack backwards where the attack wouldn't be towards you when he attacks it.

A technique that allows me to create from preexisting earth 2 cubes that are 2 meters squared each. They'd rotate around me like mini moons of some sort, awaiting to defend or attack from me with the use of hand motions. Each cube is C ranked, being able to be used as projectiles if needed.

Basically erecting an arena made of reinforced earthen chakra that covers the target from all directions including above. If broken it can repair itself from c rank or below damage, but anything above that will make it disperse in the same fashion as summoning techniques. What is the damage there for?

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This technique requires 4 hand seals and is sort of a singular version of the 4 & 16 pillar binding techniques. I'd rise a single pillar anywhere within range, which would emit bolts of electricity that shocks anything in a short range vicinity of it. Best used when erected behind the opponent to force him to move closer to you or even attack backwards where the attack wouldn't be towards you when he attacks it.

A technique that allows me to create from preexisting earth 2 cubes that are 2 meters squared each. They'd rotate around me like mini moons of some sort, awaiting to defend or attack from me with the use of hand motions. Each cube is C ranked, being able to be used as projectiles if needed.

Basically erecting an arena made of reinforced earthen chakra that covers the target from all directions including above. If broken it can repair itself from c rank or below damage, but anything above that will make it disperse in the same fashion as summoning techniques. What is the damage there for?
To answer your question about the last one, I think it's a typo. I'll run it by LoK to see for sure and get back to you, but it looks completely unnecessary considering the description of the jutsu.

Edit: After VMing him, he told me that it is indeed a typo

Alright, so basically, all I want is an analysis. Short, sweet, and to the point. Post any questions, or concerns, and I'll do my best to answer, or find the answer for you.

Tell me about these:

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt upwards or downwards below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades by creating large trenches or linear elevations that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

(Doton: Ganseki Shuriken) - Earth Release: Rock Shuriken
Description: Onoki uses his earth chakra to lift a big quantity of debris and rock from the ground nearby. After making it rotate, forming a fast spinning disk of rotating rocks and debris, he flings it at the target with enormous speed.

( Doton: Shōnyūseki) - Earth Release: Stalactite
Damage poinnts: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique

Pretty useful looking technique. With a few hand seals I'd be able to manipulate the ground in such a way that it would break apart either inwards or upwards. This means i can collapse the ground in a way to make standing people or objects fall into it like a pit. Or on the other hand, force the ground upwards to strike them with or use as a barricade to defend with. Overall a pretty versatile technique and useful.

(Doton: Ganseki Shuriken) - Earth Release: Rock Shuriken

A technique that allows me to raise debris to strike ppl with as a pretty big projectile. Unlike the name, it isn't a simple shuriken made out of earth, it is a lot of debris spinning around and being chunked at someone, so it isn't as easy to simply evade.

( Doton: Shōnyūseki) - Earth Release: Stalactite

A technique where I lift numerous chunks of rock in front of me. Afterwards I'd manipulate the chunks to attack from three separate directions (front, right and left) where they'd attempt to sandwich the target as they protrude spikes from all the sides. Can be a pretty messy ending. Hueheu.​

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good, and sorry again for forgetting. Moving on to A-Ranks! Along with your analysis, tell me what you see as the main disadvantage to the last two jutsu:

( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

(Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:This jutsu is used after Earth Style: Wheel of Fortune. The user will do the Boar → Monkey hand seals, slamming his hand on the ground and focusing his earth chakra. As he does this, he can change the design of the original technique. He can do this 3 times per battle

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

Just like its parent technique, it uses a preexisting batch of earth to create walls for defense. Unlike the other technique, it creates multiple walls so the defense is much more reinforced and sturdy to stand up to other techniques.

These two basically creates almost any terrain (latter) we need in an earthen form, such as canyons or pyramids or pillars etc. While the former is used to manipulate the created terrains even further. I think the main disadvantages to them is the fact, if we don't have pre drawn terrains on us, we would have to sit there and draw very intricate (in most cases) terrains before putting them to use; Which isn't very practical in a full blown battle.​

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just like its parent technique, it uses a preexisting batch of earth to create walls for defense. Unlike the other technique, it creates multiple walls so the defense is much more reinforced and sturdy to stand up to other techniques.

These two basically creates almost any terrain (latter) we need in an earthen form, such as canyons or pyramids or pillars etc. While the former is used to manipulate the created terrains even further. I think the main disadvantages to them is the fact, if we don't have pre drawn terrains on us, we would have to sit there and draw very intricate (in most cases) terrains before putting them to use; Which isn't very practical in a full blown battle.​
Very good, and yes, having a battle ready set of scrolls that will fit your needs everytime is very hard to accomplish to the varying nature of the situations in which you would use this technique. However, having a few, prewritten, scrolls that you carry as part of your bio isn't a bad idea for typical changes due to this being a summoning jutsu. SJ in themselves are considered S/T for the RP, so being able to use this technique is a faster option than others, if you have the proper scroll in your bios arsenal. Moving on:

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Pay special attention to SotU. It has a long list of victims, so throw in a counter or two with that one. Also, don't pull a Xicer and try to move yourself with the Mudslide technique, it doesn't work lmao