Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* I look up at my Senpai in a tree .. Seems he was the one waiting for me*

Yo, so tell me, what is the Doton element, how is it used in battle and anything else you think I might want you to already know about it beforehand.

* His question rings loud and clear .. now I have to think of an answer *

* I sit down on a near by rock and pick up a piece of earth that had come loose.. *

* I stare at the clump of earth I hold in my hand and begin my answer *

Doton is is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques and allow the user to manipulate the surrounding earth for offensive and defensive purposes or create it; be it dirt, mud, or rock.

* I squeeze the clump of Earth a little.. causing it to crumble a little, making it become slightly lighter, as I continue my answer *

Earth Release techniques have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay, as well as manipulating their density, making them heavier or lighter

* I begin to juggle the Earth around *

Doton also allows the user to travel through ground and rock in various ways which can be essential for both transportation and for setting up attacks or creating defences or for offence.

* I try to break the clump of Earth in half *

Earth is strong against water because earth naturally contains water or absorbs water to the point when it becomes muddy then dries up.

* I begin rubbing the Earth.. causing it to crumble again *

However, Doton is weak against lightning because it can easily travel through and break the ground apart.

* In my hand, the Earth has disappeared, all that remains is dust *

Also, pre-existing earth is not necessary though, for the user can create it with their own chakra

* I dust off my hands *

In battle, Earth Release is famously used in the following kekkei genkai: Wood Release and Lava Release. It is also a component of the kekkei tōta: Dust Release. It also seems that Explosion Release chakra can be infused into clay using the the Iwagakure Kinjutsu to form explosive clay.

In battle Doton can also be used for clone techniques, as well as to create barriers providing a type of defence, and also is used for multiple offensive purposes.

- And that is all -

* I sit on the rock awaiting further instructions *

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* I look up at my Senpai in a tree .. Seems he was the one waiting for me*

Yo, so tell me, what is the Doton element, how is it used in battle and anything else you think I might want you to already know about it beforehand.

* His question rings loud and clear .. now I have to think of an answer *

* I sit down on a near by rock and pick up a piece of earth that had come loose.. *

* I stare at the clump of earth I hold in my hand and begin my answer *

Doton is is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques and allow the user to manipulate the surrounding earth for offensive and defensive purposes or create it; be it dirt, mud, or rock.

* I squeeze the clump of Earth a little.. causing it to crumble a little, making it become slightly lighter, as I continue my answer *

Earth Release techniques have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay, as well as manipulating their density, making them heavier or lighter

* I begin to juggle the Earth around *

Doton also allows the user to travel through ground and rock in various ways which can be essential for both transportation and for setting up attacks or creating defences or for offence.

* I try to break the clump of Earth in half *

Earth is strong against water because earth naturally contains water or absorbs water to the point when it becomes muddy then dries up.

* I begin rubbing the Earth.. causing it to crumble again *

However, Doton is weak against lightning because it can easily travel through and break the ground apart.

* In my hand, the Earth has disappeared, all that remains is dust *

Also, pre-existing earth is not necessary though, for the user can create it with their own chakra

* I dust off my hands *

In battle, Earth Release is famously used in the following kekkei genkai: Wood Release and Lava Release. It is also a component of the kekkei tōta: Dust Release. It also seems that Explosion Release chakra can be infused into clay using the the Iwagakure Kinjutsu to form explosive clay.

In battle Doton can also be used for clone techniques, as well as to create barriers providing a type of defence, and also is used for multiple offensive purposes.

- And that is all -

* I sit on the rock awaiting further instructions *
*I jump down and stand next to you.*

Well said, I think you have enough of an understanding of doton release to try and apply what you know. Let's begin with the most basic of doton jutsu simply called "Earth Release Technique". What you need to do is take hold of a earth source and pool your chakra into the earth source, once you think you have put enough chakra into the earth source take hold of the chakra and manipulate the form of the earth. You can manipulate the earth source into various objects, such as pillars, shields, and even small projectiles like kunais or shuriken. Try to form a rudimentary shield out of a stone, or mass of earth this may take some time. After you think you have a basic grasp on what you're doing try to pool chakra below your feet and slowly raise the ground below you to form a small pillar to stand on.

*I hand you a medium sized stone.*

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am a little nervous. I had never done anything like this .. ever .. before. But I guess I can only try.

I recall my Senpai's words as I juggle the stone he has just handed me.

What you need to do is take hold of a earth source and pool your chakra into the earth source, once you think you have put enough chakra into the earth source take hold of the chakra and manipulate the form of the earth. You can manipulate the earth source into various objects, such as pillars, shields, and even small projectiles like kunais or shuriken. Try to form a rudimentary shield out of a stone, or mass of earth this may take some time. After you think you have a basic grasp on what you're doing try to pool chakra below your feet and slowly raise the ground below you to form a small pillar to stand on.
Well, I think I'll start with the stone.

I walk away from my Senpai a few metres and face him so I have room , and also so he can see my attempts.

Taking a deep breath, I grasp the stone with both hands.

I stare and concentrate on the rock while also beginning to focus more chakra into my hands.

I feel the chakra circulating in my hands and now I must let the chakra flow into the stone.

I begin to imagine the stone as part of my own hands which makes it easier for me to transport the chakra from my hands, to the stone. Soon the stone seems to feel more like an extension of myself, as I feel my chakra flow through it.

It then dawns on me.. that I now have to somehow create a shield from this stone.The stone already has the right shape.. but the size is too small, at its present state, it would only cover my face.

While maintaining my chakra flow through the stone, I examine it. It is some what thick. I have an idea. I begin to inject more chakra into the stone. I imagine the rock becoming flatter. As I do so I manipulate the chakra I have injected into it to form the shape I imagined in my mind. Slowly the stone becomes flatter and as it does so the stone becomes wider.. and soon enough the stone is a lot bigger than my face and what you could use as a rudimentary shield. Before I stop my chakra flow however, I focus on forming a make do handle on one side of the stone. It is a bit difficult to form more of a specific shape, but I manipulate my chakra in the stone to form a small arch.

With the finished shield in hand, I stop my chakra flow and wave it towards my Senpai.

'Eh, well I doubt it would be the best shield out there.. but it is good enough" - I tell my Senpai.

Sweat drips from my face as I place the shield down and get ready for my next task- forming a pillar beneath my feet.

I casually stand in front of my Senpai again this time further away as I need more space.

I am not that certain what I am doing .. but I hide this fact from my Senpai.

This time I send more and focus more of my chakra below my feet instead of my hands. As I do so I let it channel from my feet and into the ground below them. As I inject more and more chakra to my feet and to the ground I perform the Snake Hand Seal.

You must be registered for see images

I then yell..

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As I do so I manipulate the chakra under my feet and in the earth. I make my chakra begin to rise and as it does so the earth beneath me comes with it. I concentrate on my chakra flow and manipulating it still so I can continue to raise the earth. I feel a sensation in my stomach as I go higher and higher.

However, as I go higher, I use more chakra.. and this unfamiliar experience seems to be using a lot of it .. in turn making me feel rather tired..

Suddenly my chakra flow falters for a slight moment. The pillar of earth stops its ascent and stays still.. it does not move. I try to resume the chakra flow but I am simply too exhausted.

I take a much need seat on the top of the pillar and look down at least 10 metres at my Senpai on the ground.

"Arg Senpai, I cannot go any higher.. I need a break .. but how did I do ?"

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am a little nervous. I had never done anything like this .. ever .. before. But I guess I can only try.

I recall my Senpai's words as I juggle the stone he has just handed me.

Well, I think I'll start with the stone.

I walk away from my Senpai a few metres and face him so I have room , and also so he can see my attempts.

Taking a deep breath, I grasp the stone with both hands.

I stare and concentrate on the rock while also beginning to focus more chakra into my hands.

I feel the chakra circulating in my hands and now I must let the chakra flow into the stone.

I begin to imagine the stone as part of my own hands which makes it easier for me to transport the chakra from my hands, to the stone. Soon the stone seems to feel more like an extension of myself, as I feel my chakra flow through it.

It then dawns on me.. that I now have to somehow create a shield from this stone.The stone already has the right shape.. but the size is too small, at its present state, it would only cover my face.

While maintaining my chakra flow through the stone, I examine it. It is some what thick. I have an idea. I begin to inject more chakra into the stone. I imagine the rock becoming flatter. As I do so I manipulate the chakra I have injected into it to form the shape I imagined in my mind. Slowly the stone becomes flatter and as it does so the stone becomes wider.. and soon enough the stone is a lot bigger than my face and what you could use as a rudimentary shield. Before I stop my chakra flow however, I focus on forming a make do handle on one side of the stone. It is a bit difficult to form more of a specific shape, but I manipulate my chakra in the stone to form a small arch.

With the finished shield in hand, I stop my chakra flow and wave it towards my Senpai.

'Eh, well I doubt it would be the best shield out there.. but it is good enough" - I tell my Senpai.

Sweat drips from my face as I place the shield down and get ready for my next task- forming a pillar beneath my feet.

I casually stand in front of my Senpai again this time further away as I need more space.

I am not that certain what I am doing .. but I hide this fact from my Senpai.

This time I send more and focus more of my chakra below my feet instead of my hands. As I do so I let it channel from my feet and into the ground below them. As I inject more and more chakra to my feet and to the ground I perform the Snake Hand Seal.

You must be registered for see images

I then yell..

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As I do so I manipulate the chakra under my feet and in the earth. I make my chakra begin to rise and as it does so the earth beneath me comes with it. I concentrate on my chakra flow and manipulating it still so I can continue to raise the earth. I feel a sensation in my stomach as I go higher and higher.

However, as I go higher, I use more chakra.. and this unfamiliar experience seems to be using a lot of it .. in turn making me feel rather tired..

Suddenly my chakra flow falters for a slight moment. The pillar of earth stops its ascent and stays still.. it does not move. I try to resume the chakra flow but I am simply too exhausted.

I take a much need seat on the top of the pillar and look down at least 10 metres at my Senpai on the ground.

"Arg Senpai, I cannot go any higher.. I need a break .. but how did I do ?"
Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

Moving along, take a small chunk of rock and mold it into the shape of a staff using your doton chakra to manipulate it's shape along the same lines as you've just done with Earth Release Technique. You can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at your opponent. Throw it at that tree over there.

*Hands you another rock before pointing to a random tree.*

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A staff ? Piece of Cake. - I think to myself - It will go nicely with my new shield as well.

Hmm .. but first I need to get off this pillar.

As I clamber my way down the side of the pillar, I give the evils to my Senpai who doesn't seem to want to help me get down.

Once on the ground, I take the rock from my Senpai's hand and walk towards the tree, stopping about 10 metres from it.

As I hold the rock, I again focus the chakra in my hands. Again I imagine the rock as my own my own hands which makes it easier to transport my chakra into the rock.

As I feel my chakra flow through the rock , I yell :

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

As I do so, I imagine the rock in my hands becoming a long staff. And as I imagine this, I manipulate my Doton chakra in the rock to form the shape I imagined. I begin to feel the rock in my hands becoming thinner.. and as it becomes thinner it becomes longer. Soon I have formed the basic shape and all that is left to do is make it sharper. I concentrate hard as I manipulate my chakra into moulding the head of the staff into a point. Soon the rock I held in my hands, was now a staff that could definitely cause some damage.

I wave the staff at my Senpai, who nods in approval. Now I just have to throw it at that tree.

I focus more chakra in my hands and resume my chakra flow through the staff as I turn and face the tree. I inject a last boost of chakra into my staff, just to give it some kick.

I then shut one eye and aim towards the tree >_O - Hold the staff like a javelin - And throw the staff forward where I aimed with all my strength.

-It enters the tree and then exits the tree out the other side-

I turn back towards my Senpai,

"How did I do this time ?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A staff ? Piece of Cake. - I think to myself - It will go nicely with my new shield as well.

Hmm .. but first I need to get off this pillar.

As I clamber my way down the side of the pillar, I give the evils to my Senpai who doesn't seem to want to help me get down.

Once on the ground, I take the rock from my Senpai's hand and walk towards the tree, stopping about 10 metres from it.

As I hold the rock, I again focus the chakra in my hands. Again I imagine the rock as my own my own hands which makes it easier to transport my chakra into the rock.

As I feel my chakra flow through the rock , I yell :

Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

As I do so, I imagine the rock in my hands becoming a long staff. And as I imagine this, I manipulate my Doton chakra in the rock to form the shape I imagined. I begin to feel the rock in my hands becoming thinner.. and as it becomes thinner it becomes longer. Soon I have formed the basic shape and all that is left to do is make it sharper. I concentrate hard as I manipulate my chakra into moulding the head of the staff into a point. Soon the rock I held in my hands, was now a staff that could definitely cause some damage.

I wave the staff at my Senpai, who nods in approval. Now I just have to throw it at that tree.

I focus more chakra in my hands and resume my chakra flow through the staff as I turn and face the tree. I inject a last boost of chakra into my staff, just to give it some kick.

I then shut one eye and aim towards the tree >_O - Hold the staff like a javelin - And throw the staff forward where I aimed with all my strength.

-It enters the tree and then exits the tree out the other side-

I turn back towards my Senpai,

"How did I do this time ?"

You did fine. Next gather your doton chakra into your dominant arm and once you think you have a fair amount release it creating a ring made of rocks that can then be flung at your opponent. Fling them at that same tree.

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I begin to gather my Doton chakra into my right arm. Slowly I feel pressure in my arm as the chakra gathers and builds up. I let the chakra flow through my arm .. until the pressure becomes too much. That is when I get into a low stance and yell:

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

As I yell this, I release my chakra from my arm. As I do so I feel my arm relax as the pressure leaves it. While I release my chakra I begin to concentrate on it creating a ring of rocks.. and slowly my chakra starts doing what I was willing it to do. Soon enough a ring of rocks surround me.

Fling them at that same tree.

I recall my Senpai's words.

Taking a deep breath, I maintain my chakra flow in the ring of rocks and begin to direct my chakra flow towards the tree, before completely forcing my chakra along with the rocks towards it.

..Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud..

The rocks hit the tree one by one, creating dents in its trunk.

As the last rock hits the tree, I let my Doton chakra flow stop and look over at my Senpai, awaiting further instructions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.