Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your last senpai [Now sensei and mod] left off with

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

perform it, list advantages and disadvantages. Ask questions when you need to.

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your last senpai [Now sensei and mod] left off with

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

perform it, list advantages and disadvantages. Ask questions when you need to.
Wow, I've been gone a long time...

~I channel my chakra into the earth and enter the earth and travel beneath you, pulling your leg downwards, pulling you into the earth as I emerge and only your head is left poking from the top~

Well, if it is done, it prevents the enemy from using jutsus as they are trapped and it also can be used for interrogation or to dispatch a foe quickly. The downside to it is it requires contact and your enemy can counter before they are dragged into the earth. I also heard about Chidori Nagashi being used a lot in close range so you'd have to worry about that up close as well.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~__~

Pulling my leg??????????

good!

*Creates million clones*

Stop attacking me ~__~

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

one of the clones throws a rock at you!

on gaurd!!

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, sorry sempai! :T_T:

~As you throw the rock, I grab it and mold my chakra into it, causing it to stretch out at each end, growing into a staff of sorts. I then aim the staff at your millions of clones and throw it at one of them, hitting him in the chest~

Sempai, do I have to be in contact with the earth to use it? Like, do I have to be touching a specific rock with this and how exactly does it make the staffs? Do they appear from the earth or split from the initial rock?

An advantage of using this would be to turn a nearby small object into a lethal weapon or even a multitude of weapons. A disadvantage of this would be the staff can be easily broken and it is only ideal for short range usage.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, sorry sempai! :T_T:

~As you throw the rock, I grab it and mold my chakra into it, causing it to stretch out at each end, growing into a staff of sorts. I then aim the staff at your millions of clones and throw it at one of them, hitting him in the chest~

Sempai, do I have to be in contact with the earth to use it? Like, do I have to be touching a specific rock with this and how exactly does it make the staffs? Do they appear from the earth or split from the initial rock?

An advantage of using this would be to turn a nearby small object into a lethal weapon or even a multitude of weapons. A disadvantage of this would be the staff can be easily broken and it is only ideal for short range usage.
You create a staff from the rock. You have to have the rock and insert your chakra, use shape manipulation to turn it into a staff.....

Lets move on.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You create a staff from the rock. You have to have the rock and insert your chakra, use shape manipulation to turn it into a staff.....

Lets move on.

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.
Oh, I see. Okay, cool! ^_^

~I focus chakra into my arms, creating a small of build-up of chakra inside them. I then release that chakra, sending it out forward, creating a ring of rocks that i launch at your clone.

I think I did it right, I'm not sure...

This can be used to attack an approaching foe before they reach you and can also blast through a low ranking water jutsu. However, that same foe can use something like Chidori to destroy the rocks before they are hit and given the close range this is used, it can prove deadly if used wrong.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I see. Okay, cool! ^_^

~I focus chakra into my arms, creating a small of build-up of chakra inside them. I then release that chakra, sending it out forward, creating a ring of rocks that i launch at your clone.

I think I did it right, I'm not sure...

This can be used to attack an approaching foe before they reach you and can also blast through a low ranking water jutsu. However, that same foe can use something like Chidori to destroy the rocks before they are hit and given the close range this is used, it can prove deadly if used wrong.
Alright, through the use of all D ranks we covered up basic concepts of how other doton jutsu's work.

so lets re-evaluate each D rank jutsu's and how they are performed and how they work.

Each D rank doton jutsu have a specific way about them on how they are performed. As you may or may not know already doton is a versatile element that can be used for offensive, defensive and supplmentary type element. You will find out that you'll use doton a lot when fighting, atleast I have and usually i use them most of the time.

So in detail explain how each jutsu works, they are all different and these four ways pretty much sums up how most of the doton jutsu's work.

Lets do the first one for example.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

This type of jutsu, you release chakra into the ground and by using shape manipulation you create pillars and tools from it. Basically they come from the very earth you stand on. By utalizing the earth source that is already there for you all you are doing is releasing chakra into the ground and manipulating it to your desires.

Now explain the rest on your own, in detail.

Mr Chuck Norris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Sempai!

This one works by manipulating your own chakra to give your body earth like properties that allow you to enter the earth without having to break any of it apart before pulling your target into the earth in your place.

Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

This one is performed by channeling chakra into a foreign piece of earth and manipulation the shape of it and use it as a projectile. I am merely adding my chakra into the already existing earth and causing it to send itself flying.

For this jutsu, I channel chakra into a specific limb, causing it to gain properties of doton, and use nature manipulation to create rocks. I can't think of much more to add to this one because it's pretty much straightforward, as the other ones are.

Did I do right sempai??

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Sempai!

This one works by manipulating your own chakra to give your body earth like properties that allow you to enter the earth without having to break any of it apart before pulling your target into the earth in your place.

This one is performed by channeling chakra into a foreign piece of earth and manipulation the shape of it and use it as a projectile. I am merely adding my chakra into the already existing earth and causing it to send itself flying.

For this jutsu, I channel chakra into a specific limb, causing it to gain properties of doton, and use nature manipulation to create rocks. I can't think of much more to add to this one because it's pretty much straightforward, as the other ones are.

Did I do right sempai??
Not bad!

Alright so now that you know how all the jutsu's in D rank works. Lets talk about main concept of how each of them work. Basically you have said this on your previous post so i'll just add on.

-Properties of earth, turning yourself into it, to allow you to gain access into the earth.
-Creating or making a portion of your chakra into earth.
-Creating objects from foriegn objects into earth type matter
-Earth type jutsu's performed and executed which comes from the ground.

What you havn't seen are the types that you "summon" from the sky via through a portal. Also you haven't seen any earth release through the body and from the body. Go through the jutsu list and find these ones that i am talking about.