[Technical Issue] Duplicate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I accidentally created a duplicate thread and don't know how to get rid of it can someone tell me how.
 

Drizzy

Legendary
13,954 posts 1,610 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
1,610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They would have to be merged, or one deleted by a mod (or if you were a premium member you could delete it yourself). I deleted the duplicate for you.
 

~Ethereal~

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,294 posts 3,330 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
24,294
Reaction score
3,330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You have to ask the Mods to delete it... I don't even where to find them, tbh.
 

DoubleKamui

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,803 posts 848 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,803
Reaction score
848
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can't delete/close it since you aren't a premium member. Go ask a mod to do it.
 

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Now you have three threads.....consecutively :|

Mod can do that for you.

how do i have three threads consecutively? I mean ive posted a few thread today, is that against the rules?
 

Drizzy

Legendary
13,954 posts 1,610 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
1,610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
how do i have three threads consecutively? I mean ive posted a few thread today, is that against the rules?

It's not against the rules, there isn't a thread limit. Just be sure not to break forum rules within them.
 

Recovey0

Member
108 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They would have to be merged, or one deleted by a mod (or if you were a premium member you could delete it yourself). I deleted the duplicate for you.
When I read about premium members i was confused on how you become one. Is it subscription based?
 

Pekoms

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,796 posts 372 reactions
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
372
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When I read about premium members i was confused on how you become one. Is it subscription based?

Yes, it is a subscription.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top