[Technical Issue] Duplicate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovey0

Member
Messages:108 Reaction score:2
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I accidentally created a duplicate thread and don't know how to get rid of it can someone tell me how.
 

Drizzy

Legendary
Messages:13,954 Reaction score:1,610
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
1,610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They would have to be merged, or one deleted by a mod (or if you were a premium member you could delete it yourself). I deleted the duplicate for you.
 

~Ethereal~

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:24,294 Reaction score:3,330
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
24,294
Reaction score
3,330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You have to ask the Mods to delete it... I don't even where to find them, tbh.
 

DoubleKamui

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,803 Reaction score:848
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,803
Reaction score
848
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can't delete/close it since you aren't a premium member. Go ask a mod to do it.
 

Recovey0

Member
Messages:108 Reaction score:2
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Now you have three threads.....consecutively :|

Mod can do that for you.

how do i have three threads consecutively? I mean ive posted a few thread today, is that against the rules?
 

Drizzy

Legendary
Messages:13,954 Reaction score:1,610
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
1,610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
how do i have three threads consecutively? I mean ive posted a few thread today, is that against the rules?

It's not against the rules, there isn't a thread limit. Just be sure not to break forum rules within them.
 

Recovey0

Member
Messages:108 Reaction score:2
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They would have to be merged, or one deleted by a mod (or if you were a premium member you could delete it yourself). I deleted the duplicate for you.
When I read about premium members i was confused on how you become one. Is it subscription based?
 

Pekoms

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,796 Reaction score:372
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
372
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When I read about premium members i was confused on how you become one. Is it subscription based?

Yes, it is a subscription.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top