Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We've heard twice now people wanting to stop the trade of these ''weapons'' from Dressrosa in this arc. No idea if anybody has thought up of this yet but do you think those weapons that the Revolutionaries sent Sabo, Koala and Hack to get are the same ones that that Kanokuni sent Chinjao, Sai and Boo to stop trade of are the same ones?

Also what if those weapons are actually SMILE fruits? I mean, it would make sense if you ask me.

Look at this panel
You must be registered for see images

4th panel down Sabo mentions it seems as though the weapons are being produced elsewhere. Well there's a huge freaking factory close by where SMILE is being produced.

Bottom line, I think the ''weapons'' both Sabo and Sai have mentioned about coming here to stop the transport of are SMILE's.

Thanks for reading ^^

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo is a weapons trader, as seen from Punk Hazard arc, doflamingo does not sell only Smile, but also other kind of weapons, from cheap types like rifles to highly expensive and powerful things like Smile and that purple gas thingy. I believe Smile is exclusive for Kaido only, i bet Kaido say'd you give me all the SMILE you can get me, and i will pay you, but you will not sell it to anybody else or i will come for your head.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shurorororo, SMILE are artificial devil fruits not actual weapons although can be considered as weapons because of their abilities.

Although i thought it was obvious the Weapons that Sabo, Koala and the Sai being produced were the ones from the Carribou Cover Story. I cbf, linking right now. Just woke up. But yeah type in google "carribou cover story" and see for yourself :)