Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been a while since i drew and an old friend from like 5 years ago reminded me i used to. So i decided to give it a shot again.

This is my take on Natsu from fairy tail, being older, and well, Uchiha because that's my RP bio.

You must be registered for see images

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is good for a beginner, I would say. Do remember, tho, no matter what kind of style you want to go with it's important to understand anatomy and perspective. If you wish to draw more after this I would recommend referencing photos and pictures for a start. Yeah, observing things... Things from every day life. It helps a lot.

I like to draw simple shapes, you know, cubes, triangles, rectangles, circles, cylinders. If you actually pay attention, everything around us is just different shapes. Long time ago I read somewhere that you practice a lot by drawing these shapes. I didn't believe this at first but now after quite some time of drawing simple shapes I really think that it works.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Azu said, it's good if we're talking beginnings, but it's not worth more than that. I'd have to see more of your style to say anything about how succesful you were with this though since this is a rather modest drawing.

Btw, do you need a picture for your bio? I could make you one (I like the rough design you put out here).