Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright I don't know how many of you play the new DBZ game Battle of Z, but for the last week I have been stuck on Mission 60 - Super Vegito

No matter what combination I come up with, no matter how much I own the main portion of the mission without using ANY retries throughout the mission, once I get to Super Vegito, I can get him to less than half health (if I am lucky), and then.....he goes ape shit and eradicates my entire team in less than 20 seconds.

So I was wondering if any of you have beaten that mission, and if you have....HOW!? Or did you find a group of online players to help you beat the mission?

OllieZeta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, the first time I fought him, I didn't die once. (But every time after that I got wiped out completely)

My team was actually full of supports. (2 Majin Buu's an an Android 18) I had all my best cards on, and had the full senzu bean item. (free retry), However I was playing a Super Vegito myself. But that didn't matter considering as I said before, he wiped the floor with me each time after that.

Keep on guard while fighting him is the best. Don't stay stationary either, his Spirit Sword and 5 Finger blast are super OP. If a teammate goes down, move in for a revive ASAP. That'a all I can think of really.