[Discussion] Dragon Ball Super Manga Chapter 29.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;F5FcClfFHms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5FcClfFHms&lc=z232slboks33yjfhy04t1aokgda3emu02pr1kt1q5rqgrk0 h00410.1508658225287129[/video]

Enjoy the slide show and discuss :sdo:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga is, in my opinion, without a doubt far superior to the anime. Since the Zamasu arc, the anime has continuously been disappointing me with both the animation quality and how it handles character power scaling - and the current tournament arc in the anime is what finally broke me. The manga on the other hand I feel has done a superb job altering the events of the arcs in a way that respects the proper established power scales while still staying true to the underlining arc and the characters.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The manga is, in my opinion, without a doubt far superior to the anime. Since the Zamasu arc, the anime has continuously been disappointing me with both the animation quality and how it handles character power scaling - and the current tournament arc in the anime is what finally broke me. The manga on the other hand I feel has done a superb job altering the events of the arcs in a way that respects the proper established power scales while still staying true to the underlining arc and the characters.
SSJ 3 badass tho. Anyway I 100% agree. GOD also not bad.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice to see Goku lose for a change, Really good chapter as well i enjoyed it.
For a change? I think he's lost every fight against every major villain/antagonist so far in super; He lost to Beerus, Golden Frieza, Goku Black, and now Jiren lol. I can't remember if he beat Hit in the universe 6 arc or if he stalemated, but Goku has been taking L's left and right.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
So in combat skills he's better than the 11th universe Belmod. In terms of Ki he's not, at least the manga is clearing up the anime now.
KI production, usage, and manipulation are combat skills. I think he can produce more KI. Being clear, Whis said he's "stronger", these two facts together make it easier to say he'd win in a fight against Belmod.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so are you all gonna ignore the fact that beerus and quitela proved to be the strongest out of all GoD
they were just the 2 that were left standing after all the other ones beat each other up. I wouldn't interpret that as Quitela and Beerus unequivocally being the strongest 2 DGs. Keep in mind Vermoud was playing possum.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually Toppo told to Goku "Based on Combat skill alone Jiren is better than Belmond" so who here think that Jiren only surpassed Belmond in Combat skill but not the other area is mistaken. Toppo just talking about one "category" only and not generalizing overall capability of Jiren infont of Belmond. So its safe to says that in Ki level Jiren also is above Belmond.