[Spoilers] Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Review~Gotenks vs Frieza's Army!

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if Gohans unborn baby has more battle power than he has right now
Pan is born actually. With Videl's wrath and Gohan's potential, she might be an asset.

In the anime he said thet he can become a SS. Only in the movie he said maybe...
Same thing with the Manga adaptation I guess. Only good thing so far is Tagoma being alive and going in as a kick ass villain, despite Ginyu stealing that body. Goku once again has fked up by not finishing off Ginyu.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused.

I haven't watched or kept up with any of the animated versions, is this anime the Revival of frieza arc? if so why are they showing it us again after Revival of frieza movie or am i missing something
Super has added changes to the storyline from the two movies. We've seen new powers from Super Saiyan God Goku, more detail of how Goku and Vegeta became Whis' students, a more ruthless Frieza, Gohan being nearly killed twice, Piccolo just took a death beam to save Gohan, Gohan's becoming a father has made him softer,

Gotenks is fighting the Frieza soldiers, Captain Ginyu has taken over Tagoma's body(who is as strong as current base form Frieza), and Vegeta is about to fight Ginyu in the next episode.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pan is born actually. With Videl's wrath and Gohan's potential, she might be an asset.

Same thing with the Manga adaptation I guess. Only good thing so far is Tagoma being alive and going in as a kick ass villain, despite Ginyu stealing that body. Goku once again has fked up by not finishing off Ginyu.
Yes, the way he took out all of the Z fighter and ripped off Piccolo's arm twice was nice.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
huh. i figured people would be pissed that tagoma was changed from "Fodder Frieza blew up for fun" to "Super powerful Z warrior Solo-ing person"
They should of brought back someone like king cold for that role or even made cooler cannon for the role but a nameless fodder frieza already negged, Come on man.
Hell it would of been cooler (no pun intended) if frieza got a new form like cooler did in the movies instead of "Golden frieza" form.

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny how the flashbacks from DBZ look so much better than the new anime. That's more than a shame.
DB Super sucks very bad. I can't believe that Digimon Tri (which is even beyond awesome) is produced by the same studio.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They should of brought back someone like king cold for that role or even made cooler cannon for the role but a nameless fodder frieza already negged, Come on man.
Hell it would of been cooler (no pun intended) if frieza got a new form like cooler did in the movies instead of "Golden frieza" form.
Golden forum was horrible. It looked very lazy to me.