[Spoilers] Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Review~Gotenks vs Frieza's Army!

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All those flashbacks in this episode, like Frieza seeing Kid Trunks and remembering Future Trunks... Ginyu interacting with Trunks and Goten... and Gohan being tortured!
[video=youtube;FtQ46zGTf3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtQ46zGTf3M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really annoying how it's the same story over and over.

1- The villian
2- Goku
3- Vegeta

The others watch the fight

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't remind me... It's beyond pathetic! We didn't even see Mystic Gohan and Piccolo was owned by fodder. I can not believe that 1st Form Frieza could even hurt Gohan or Piccolo now even with power up. It's insane! Toriyama is drunk.
Sad part is we know Toriyama didn't forget about the form, because Gohan had it in Battle of Gods. How low Gohan and Piccolo have fallen, which is crazy since Piccolo is in the God Tournament.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sad part is we know Toriyama didn't forget about the form, because Gohan had it in Battle of Gods. How low Gohan and Piccolo have fallen, which is crazy since Piccolo is in the God Tournament.
I know! It's so bad writing for me! Gohan is weakened beyond ridiculous! He could have gone Mystic and solo. Same for Piccolo. Piccolo was strong and now can not keep up with idiots from Frieza's army and Master Roshi can? Hope at least Piccolo gets a big power up. It's sad how Toriyama trashes evryone that's not Goku or Vegeta.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know! It's so bad writing for me! Gohan is weakened beyond ridiculous! He could have gone Mystic and solo. Same for Piccolo. Piccolo was strong and now can not keep up with idiots from Frieza's army and Master Roshi can? Hope at least Piccolo gets a big power up. It's sad how Toriyama trashes evryone that's not Goku or Vegeta.
Piccolo has hope. He's already around Perfect Cell's level in power, in the Dragon Ball manga, but there's the Namekian Book of Legends that was introduced in the anime. I see them using that as a way to beef him up.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Piccolo has hope. He's already around Perfect Cell's level in power, in the Dragon Ball manga, but there's the Namekian Book of Legends that was introduced in the anime. I see them using that as a way to beef him up.
Hopefully... Let's hope that Gohan's potentila won't go wasted... Vegeta in the manga said the Gohan has the greatest potential among all of the Z fighters.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused.

I haven't watched or kept up with any of the animated versions, is this anime the Revival of frieza arc? if so why are they showing it us again after Revival of frieza movie or am i missing something

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused.

I haven't watched or kept up with any of the animated versions, is this anime the Revival of frieza arc? if so why are they showing it us again after Revival of frieza movie or am i missing something
Yeah in the anime we are at the Revival of F arc.... In Dragon Ball Super they show both movies in episodes with alterations...