Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you haven’t been keeping up with DB Super, here’s a brief overview of the latest chapter:

Vegeta is heading off to planet Yardrat to learn Instant Transmission and a few other things hopefully. Goku on the other hand is getting trained by Merus, whom was capable of evading SSJ3 Goku’s attacks. He will be assisting Goku with steps toward gaining control of Ultra Instinct (which Merus isn’t said to have). Some pretty big things happened with Moro, Buu fell back to sleep, the Galatic Patrol force is in ruins, and some alien bandits are heading toward Earth, unbeknownst to Goku and Vegeta.

What do you guys think of these last three chapters so far and are you still interested in this series? This section has been pretty dead following that Broly movie.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't vegeta say he's not interested in tricks like instant transmission? I thought he said real saiyans fight with pride and power.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't vegeta say he's not interested in tricks like instant transmission? I thought he said real saiyans fight with pride and power.
He did, but he realizes how many times it’s saved Goku so he got over it.

Btw, you can read the latest 3 chapters on Viz’s website for free:

Reactions: DHOH

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did, but he realizes how many times it’s saved Goku so he got over it.

Btw, you can read the latest 3 chapters on Viz’s website for free:

Yea just read the latest chapter and it seems Vegeta will definitely learn Instant transmission and more.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yadrits will likely hae more than just IT.. Lol.. He will learn something WILD.. Also yall realize that Goten and Trunks will likely save the day again with gohan and even piccolo
I hope so, even though IT alone will boost Vegeta’s usefulness considerably. And I hope Piccolo is enough to solo them, I feel like people forget how strong he actually is (which is stronger than DBZ Android 17, and Krillin isn’t even close to that). But the kids need to put in work individually as well, so hopefully it’s not another batch of wasted potential.

0% chance of Vegeta learning IT. they'll use his pride as an excuse for why he won't learn it even though he's already ditching his pride to learn from yardrats
Tbh you may be right, but once Vegeta learns something new, Goku will have a boost to keep him superior.