2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: Dragonball (DB)
2: Dragonball Z (DBZ)
3: Dragonball Grand Tour (DBGT)

There's something after DBGT I think, however it's made by fans and not official. These are the only three official ones and I forget the name of the other one.

Watari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's something after DBGT I think, however it's made by fans and not official. These are the only three official ones and I forget the name of the other one.
that one is dragonball kai I think

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dragonball and Dragonball Z were both made by Akira Toriyama and were in the official manga, but GT was an anime spinoff series.

There were rumors of another called Dragonball AF, which was an April Fools joke. AF...April Fools O_O
Anyway, some fans or someone made an actual manga of it I think but it was discontinued.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragonball and Dragonball Z were both made by Akira Toriyama and were in the official manga, but GT was an anime spinoff series.

There were rumors of another called Dragonball AF, which was an April Fools joke. AF...April Fools O_O
Anyway, some fans or someone made an actual manga of it I think but it was discontinued.
I know, though DBGT is still an official anime (a horrible one btw). However there was something else fanmade of which episodes exist. As Watari said I think it was DB kai or something like that.

Watari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone know where I can read the manga in high quality? I read the first 74 chapters in HQ on one manga, but one manga has not released any more.