click click click:Dlol

Hikaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bibi, can u just infract/ban them for spamming?? im getting sick of it. its ruining all the fun in it. and if they dont want to read the rules then so be it their loss

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about this if I see another spamming post in this thread I will do my mod duties and punish those who spam and I will close this thread and if another is made than I will do the same to that one so this is your last and final warning from me

-Zanji Uchiha

Reactions: Hellsbadass

Daydreamer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are my dragon/eggs.
I think its cute :p

Some clicks?

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Some clicks?
dont ask for clicks >.<
its against the rules!

Hikaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about this if I see another spamming post in this thread I will do my mod duties and punish those who spam and I will close this thread and if another is made than I will do the same to that one so this is your last and final warning from me

-Zanji Uchiha
obviously some idiot didn't bother to read the last post and asked for more clicks. =.=
please do what u promised this is getting out of hand. im sry i evn brought this nonsense up, i thought there would be smart people in here who actually kno how to read rules, guess not. my apologies on bringing dragcave to nb, please close this thread and do whatevr u want to do with those who choose to spam around their eggs

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obviously some idiot didn't bother to read the last post and asked for more clicks. =.=
please do what u promised this is getting out of hand. im sry i evn brought this nonsense up, i thought there would be smart people in here who actually kno how to read rules, guess not. my apologies on bringing dragcave to nb, please close this thread and do whatevr u want to do with those who choose to spam around their eggs
they should just put all their eggs on their sig just like mine i hate them saying click my egg as well they ruined all the fun -__- i blame you hikaru lol jk xD

Hikaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they should just put all their eggs on their sig just like mine i hate them saying click my egg as well they ruined all the fun -__- i blame you hikaru lol jk xD
yes, they did ruin the fun. which is why i am partially p*ssed off. DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO READ THE FREAKIN RULES?! WILL IT HURT TO READ 1-2 PARAGRAPHS OF WHAT TO DO?!?!
**can those who eggspammed give me the link to their scroll?? i'll give u guys a gift thats better than clicks.**

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, they did ruin the fun. which is why i am partially p*ssed off. DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO READ THE FREAKIN RULES?! WILL IT HURT TO READ 1-2 PARAGRAPHS OF WHAT TO DO?!?!
**can those who eggspammed give me the link to their scroll?? i'll give u guys a gift thats better than clicks.**
youre gona burn their scroll lmao xD

Status
Not open for further replies.