[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh.... i was just checking the voting history and I noticed that Ansatsuken/Sadslick, Akumatsu/Oreki, and Eliphas have voted the same people on each phase!
Including not voting at all on phase one.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Oreki_Houtarou you have been awfully silent today.
What I'm supposed to do now, players are arguing for different lynch, we need four players to at least agree with the same lynch which i don't have any idea how i suppose to do that, if we indeed have SK and mafia as remaining three numbers then it's already done for town leaving the game only for mafia and Sk to play
Post automatically merged:

Eh.... i was just checking the voting history and I noticed that Ansatsuken/Sadslick, Akumatsu/Oreki, and Eliphas have voted the same people on each phase!
You can't compare my gameplay with the person who I subbed for

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I'm supposed to do now, players are arguing for different lynch, we need four players to at least agree with the same lynch which i don't have any idea how i suppose to do that, if we indeed have SK and mafia as remaining three numbers then it's already done for town leaving the game only for mafia and Sk to play
I would like to know your thoughts on two things:

1. Cow's accusation on Eliphas about him being silent when Duke was trying to out him.

2. Eliphas implying that he is town vigilante with the ability to investigate people but not on every round.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Cow's accusation on Eliphas about him being silent when Duke was trying to out him.

2. Eliphas implying that he is town vigilante with the ability to investigate people but not on every round.
Actually, I found it weird that Eliphas was asking me why I'm voting for the cow when he already have role related info on him. At this point, I also don't believe in him but I think we should go with someone where at least four players agree with us. So the only way to make this possible we have to choose Sk to lynch, which mafia also going to follow for lynch. The question is, who is SK?

if you see the DP1 vote tally you can see there are three players who voted for odd and 2 is already proved scum in them

vigilante and invest ability with a cooldown is not a new thing, so it's possible. When he gained the results in Cow?

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand how this info is of aid, I don't know what Ansa did since I subbed right after townie lynch, but I still don't get the point of this o.o

I call bullshit on number 2.

Let's just finish what should have occured before even Lukando was lynched.
Vote @Eliphas

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, I found it weird that Eliphas was asking me why I'm voting for the cow when he already have role related info on him. At this point, I also don't believe in him but I think we should go with someone where at least four players agree with us. So the only way to make this possible we have to choose Sk to lynch, which mafia also going to follow for lynch. The question is, who is SK?

if you see the DP1 vote tally you can see there are three players who voted for odd and 2 is already proved scum in them

vigilante and invest ability with a cooldown is not a new thing, so it's possible. When he gained the results in Cow?
That is true and I had missed it, that he asked you about it.
Slip of the fingers...

Where?

You must be registered for see images

All four proved to be town, a very serious misjudgement!

Reactions: Houtarou

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm actually hoping we take mafia out before SK, if there truly are two mafia and an sk.
Wait, will mafia have kill power(1kill?) regardless of role or what? Sorry, no experience but do they replace one anothers power?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Oreki_Houtarou

or you meant Waindo instead of Odd?

You must be registered for see images
Yeah, I got mixed in these two

I'm actually hoping we take mafia out before SK, if there truly are two mafia and an sk.
Wait, will mafia have kill power(1kill?) regardless of role or what? Sorry, no experience but do they replace one anothers power?
we can assume one kill is from the mafia and another one from Sk, town getting benefits from both sides, maybe more from SK. cuz if mafia indeed have two members left, then killing one can't stop the killing

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia also needs SK out since SK can only win if they eliminate both town and mafia.

We need to lynch the SK in one hour else we will have 2 kills again in the night phase instead of one (if we lynch 1 mafia player)

Reactions: Houtarou

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to ask the question: why would an investigation type rolebe used in a claim limited game? The alternatives for that kind of role are killing and disruption. 2 killing and 1 disruption have flipped so far. There cannot be an investigative role left, discounting the fact you never put one into a claim limited setup.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia also needs SK out since SK can only win if they eliminate both town and mafia.

We need to lynch the SK in one hour else we will have 2 kills again in the night phase instead of one (if we lynch 1 mafia player)
If it's 3-2-1 we cannot win.

Lynch sk, 3-2 -> 2-2 lose.
If lynch maf 3-1-1 either 1-1-1 or scum factions thin each other out.

If 4-1-1 lynching either reduces kp

If 4-2 mafia vigi we are in vigi Lylo

Status
Not open for further replies.