[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact of the matter is I have a big towncore at this point. Me, Rei, Slick. Alice the IC. 4/9, I need 1 more villager to have auto.

That leaves me with Duke, Waindo, Ore, Eli, Madie as the question marks. Easy enough to clean up, I think.
Is this still what you think ?

Looks like we need to hit exactly the vigi
Any ideas?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I'm a bit late. I have been soo incredibly busy. Catching up now.
Post automatically merged:

How about that duk3? :sigar:

I most definietly saw this coming, someone hinted that I was town and that the IC should check elsewhere if still alive and they were /attacked/ to place fingers on me for being the person IC suspected on.

Will look through whoever went against me's posts, for now can someone update me on how many possible evil left out of the 6
In the best case scenario 2 (1 mafia and 1SK). In the worst case scenario, 3 (2 mafia and 1 SK).

I do believe there's a SK considering we've been consistently having 2 night kills.

That being said, at this point, IT'S CRUCIAL we remove from the game one of the killing roles or the chances we lose our standing ground tonight are too high. We're at a tricky LyLo. If we hit mafia and not the SK and mafia still has two members, my guess is that we lose the game, with 2 kills during the night phase (unless there's a protect role left in the game). If we hit the SK, the Nks get reduced to one and our chances of still winning the game increase.

My town leans still remain the same.

Rei.

As for the rest, I have a better feeling about Oreki and sadclick and Eliphas. For the love of me, I can't get a read on the cow., He's always on some cryptic note.

Well.
Here goes-..
One person to go for next that being either SK(? is that even it) or mafia, I am 100% sure you're one of the two here but from what I see you lean towards mafia because judging from duk3's play( he wasn't the slickest alive).
|
v
He suspected everyone and had strong town reads on you, overall both of you have been bashing against Cow, and I fully doubt that his plan was to make us think you're mafia by having TR on you, while it is true, you have contributed to town that doesn't necessarily act as a support pillar of you being confirmed town.

Furthermore, I'm also going to use you thinking IC was turned as even further proof of you being mafia, not third party but mafia, because you're aware who your buddies are.

I do admit, I was wrong with thinking Waindo was fishy, but everyone had thought of that due to how he played his role out but I'm more than sure that thinking you were mafia was a correct thought of mine. You fit pretty well in town's shoes, I won't lie knowing not alot thought against of you, and I also admired all the emotion/anger you showed against a flipped town, come on these all can't be coincidences.

I'm just confused why Waindo would be killed.. wouldn't that push you the most? It is a risky play, but I think either you killed Waindo to make us think someone is setting you up, or the other evil member did.

Again, @town please read the above and give me your thoughts on this. I won't vote yet because it seems that anyone throwing off an early vote will be at risk, but I'm confident in what I'm stating here, if Rei is to be lynched and flips mafia, the last evil will most likely kill me next NP but I trust town with this(if their activity actually increases that is).

Oh, and of course by mentioning @town I mean @everyone, so you're free to reply in your defense too, Rei.
Although, I already assume it'll end up in you revolting against me, magically.
And to add to my further statement if Rei flips mafia, Madie is most likely town, hypocritical for me to state knowing Madie was my hardest maf read due to the way she portrayed herself/himself(?) through his posts, but now the dots all connect to each their own, thanks to duke's misplay.
Rei pushed for Duk3's lynch for more than one consecutive phase and to me it felt genuine.

Do you think they were distancing from one another?

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 5

Votes

Target

Voters

The Cow

Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas

non voters

sadslick
The Cow
MadieV
Rei

1. sadslick

2. The Cow

4. MadieV

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1404

12. Eliphas votes in post #1411

13. Rei
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

Reactions: Houtarou

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

In the best case scenario 2 (1 mafia and 1SK). In the worst case scenario, 3 (2 mafia and 1 SK).

I do believe there's a SK considering we've been consistently having 2 night kills.

That being said, at this point, IT'S CRUCIAL we remove from the game one of the killing roles or the chances we lose our standing ground tonight are too high. We're at a tricky LyLo. If we hit mafia and not the SK and mafia still has two members, my guess is that we lose the game, with 2 kills during the night phase (unless there's a protect role left in the game). If we hit the SK, the Nks get reduced to one and our chances of still winning the game increase.

Rei.

As for the rest, I have a better feeling about Oreki and sadclick and Eliphas. For the love of me, I can't get a read on the cow., He's always on some cryptic note.

Rei pushed for Duk3's lynch for more than one consecutive phase and to me it felt genuine.

M

Why would duke throw and have genuine TR on Rei when he was aware he'd flip mafia, unless that was his last attempt at avoiding a lynch

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note:
It's a slow phase and posts are low for everyone, but please post the required number of posts. This DP has from now on 12 hours, so you have time to avoid modkill.

Any modkill will happen after EoD because is correct to give to every player the chance to play.

I will not announce again the number of posts, please everyone check your posts to be at least 10 in this Day Phase.

Alive players:
1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rei.

Who do you lynching then? We don't have much time, you know?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
M

Fucking phone...

Why would duke throw and have genuine TR on Rei when he was aware he'd flip mafia, unless that was his last attempt at avoiding a lynch
Have to look at the motivations for what was done in the time it was done.

Who do you lynching then? We don't have much time, you know?
We have to hit scum to have a chance. The lynch today is always The Cow, unless you can concrete show where someone is the sk.

Status
Not open for further replies.