Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is, u shut up.
No it isn't, do you even know what you're talking about? Megaupload was shut down without the interference of SOPA, so were other Filehosting site. This is just the same, I already said that in some other thread so let me say it again; All the censoring is going to get a lot worse in those next 10 months.

I bet that the Main Reason for this is Shonen Jump Alpha which recently launched and as we all now: SOPA does not affect Japan, so please don't talk if you have no Idea.

|KirA|

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it isn't, do you even know what you're talking about? Megaupload was shut down without the interference of SOPA, so were other Filehosting site. This is just the same, I already said that in some other thread so let me say it again; All the censoring is going to get a lot worse in those next 10 months.

I bet that the Main Reason for this is Shonen Jump Alpha which recently launched and as we all now: SOPA does not affect Japan, so please don't talk if you have no Idea.
shut up, i dont want to hear u saying that censoring will get a lot worse or ill censore u.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shut up, i dont want to hear u saying that censoring will get a lot worse or ill censore u.
Go ahead and try it.
Im just saying that this happens all because of Shonen Jump Alpha, not because of SOPA which has been dropped already and will get re-introduced later this year.

no u r not funny.

BTW: komisch auf deutsch ist nicht komisch auf englisch.
I'm not even saying that I am funny.
But at least I am smart enough not to double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.