Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*shakes the ground harder and throws Leaf off her feet*

Oh sorry Sempai, I didn't notice you were here.
This is what I learned last:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Very good.
(Doton: Dorosandan) โ€“ Earth Release: Mudshot
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.
Next,

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

Now youโ€™re going to focus your earth chakra into the ground while performing this handseal *Tiger* and take control of much earth that you will rise in order to create a big rampart. If you learned waterfall basin, you can use it to make a waterfall ^_^

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*I start concentrating and focusing a lot of my doton chakra into the ground, through my feet; as it gets into the ground I spread it so I can control a large area; after getting control of it I do the "Tiger" handseal and raise all that earth creating a huge rampart*

You must be registered for see images

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yes I did! With you Sempai :)

*as I create the earth rampart I channel and focus my suiton chakra and do the "Boar โ†’ Dog โ†’ Ram" handseals to create a huge amount of water out of nowhere and send it down the rampart like a waterfall*

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ermm, I'm not sure I completely understand the question? <_<

I guess that the water that comes out of nowhere has to go somewhere O_O so a river will be created. Other than that it affects a huge area.
hehe, sorry my fault :p
But yes, the water rushes down the rampart, creating a waterfall. Since the water needs to go somewhere when it has hit the ground, there will be some kind of river which can be used for other water jutsus.

*takes you to a cliff*

(Doton: Iwa Nadare) - Earth Style: Stone Avalanche
Type: Attack
Descripton: By forming hand seals and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below.

I want you to focus your chakra and run up the face of that cliff while performing handseals *shows you handseals*. Keep focusing your chakra while you do so to cause stone and rock above your to dislodge and rain down past you onto my clone. *creates clone*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*as I start focusing my chakra I do the handseals you just showed me focus my chakra into the ground; as I start running up the cliff my chakra will cause stone and rock above me to disolve and start raining down past me onto your clone*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*Clone poofs*
Good job.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Stone Lodging Destruction
Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Next, practice and memorize these handseals *Tiger โ†’ Rat โ†’ Snake* then perform them while focusing your earth chakra to take control of nearby stones or rocks which you loosen and use to rain down on my clone.
This jutsu is especially useful when used in a cave or a stone lodging and the shinobi from Iwagakure use it by luring several enemies into a cave and kill them all at once.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*as you show me the handseals I memorize them and start practicing until I get the righ sequence without mistakes; after that I focus my chakra through my body and into the ground while doing the "Tiger โ†’ Rat โ†’ Snake" handseals once more time to take over control of nearby stones which I loosen and use to send a rain of rocks down on your clone trapping her and killing her*

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Very good.
The next two jutsus will be used together to create a combo.

(Doton: Doryu Taiga) - Earth Style: Great Mud River
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Description: When used with Earth Style: Great Mud River, this jutsu can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

For the first jutsu I want you to focus your chakra into the ground under my clone while performing one handseal *Tiger* then transform the ground under my shortranged clone to a river of mud, which will throw her off balance. *creates clone*

Then, for the second jutsu, you need to focus your chakra while performing 3 handseals *Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Dragon*. Then you use your chakra to create a dragon-like head which will fire concentrated mud at my clone.
If you have learned any fire yet, you can combine the fire with the concentrated mud to create lava which will be shot at my clone.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
4,572๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Great! I love this!

*first I focus my chakra into the ground and concentrate on making the ground underneath your clone softer; as I do so I do the "Tiger" handseal to release my chakra and make the soft ground turn into a river of mud which throws your clone off balance; after that I again focus my doton chakra and perform the "Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Dragon" handseals while gathering mud in my mouth which I spit out creating a dragon-like head which fires a few mudballs at your clone; as the dragon fires those mudballs I concentrate my katon chakra and spew a few fire balls igniting those mudballs*

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bomb
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
very good ^_^
Let's move on;

(Doton: Ganchuro no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Earth Pillar Prison
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: This jutsu creates a large amount of rock pillars from underground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a prison of earth.

Focus your earth chakra into the ground while performing handseals *Rat โ†’ Horse โ†’ Dog โ†’ Snake* then create a large amount of rock pillars from underground which can be contorlled to surround my clone and imprison her.