2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One/three advantages (no obvious ones, be creative):
  • 1.You could control that rock.
  • 2.It's like an attack from above you could use it as a trap.
One/three disadvantages (no obvious ones, be creative):
  • 1. You have to be really close to you're opponent.
  • 2.Takes time because of the rock having to go above your opponent.
How you would use it in battle:When my opponent can't move or is in the verge of death, I will use this and smash it on top of his headxd
How you would counter it:While it is going above me I finish off my opponent with a jutsu which kills or taijutsu attack.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
I concentrate and channel my doton chakra towards the ground. I then manipulate the ground with my chakra forming a large rock. I take control of the rock by lifting it upwards towards you're clone and above it's head. As I do this I then make the large rock come downwards with force smashing it on your clones head?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, well I stirke that piece of rock with a lightning jutsu breaking the rock apart. I could also use a more powerful wind jutsu which would be able to blow that rock upwards with it's power.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on:

(Doton: Iwa Dangan) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

Two ways of doing this technique, either make the earth via your palm or release it from your mouth, for training you will release it from your mouth, so gather up some doton chakra, and once gather release it in the form of a large globule of mud, as it is gaining speed it will harden into a large bullet looking rock though, that will hit my clone and do some decent blunt damage to him.