2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Sits on the ground flicking rocks in the air*
Thanks for teaching me.
Oh here is a link to my previous thread.
It wont happen again.

Last edited:

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform that technique, while filling out this template.

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages (no obvious ones, be creative):[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]One/three disadvantages (no obvious ones, be creative):[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B]
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B][/CODE]

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One/three advantages (no obvious ones, be creative):
  • 1.Immobilizes my opponent and if he survives, he won't know where you are.
  • 2.It works better if you are in a better surrounding because if it has rocks surrounding it, you can make you're attack more descriptive.
  • 3.If used at the right time say while hiding in the mist, you could make it so right when you're opponent is attacking you use this to stop his attack and trap him inside.
One/three disadvantages (no obvious ones, be creative):
  • 1.Can get out easily unless the person using it continues his attack.
  • 2.You won't know if you're opponent survived, he could come out of no where and surprise attack!
How you would use it in battle: Well moves like this usually don't work out and are easily countered so I'd have to use it while distracting my opponent. Maybe get to a point where I can launch a powerful jutsu and while he is trying to defend I use this to alter his balance sucking him into the earth.
How you would counter it: I don't really know how but If earth is weak against lightning, maybe use a lightning based attack on the ground to stop it from spiraling.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):I perform the Boar → Ox hand seals and concentrate my Doton chakra, I channel some Doton chakra towards my left hand and then channel the chakra to the ground 40m ahead of me. I then manipulate the earth chakra by making the earth itself turn inside and spiral inwards taking in whatever is around it downwards crushing it in the process.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just realized cause of the new update of techniques that is actually a B-rank now. >_>

So we will just go from this technique.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

I want you to gather your doton chakra all around yourself, with that you will quickly start to merge with the earth below you, doing this allows you to move around underground, it is a slow process though, but you can emerge from the ground without a trace.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I learnt a B-rank :D

• 1.The ability to hide underground could also be possible to escape from attacks that are coming from afar.
  • 2.Well I think you can stay underground as long as you want and if you make a clone use it, slight chance you're opponent forgets about it.
  • 3.Easily come from under you're opponent and grab his legs or even worse...hehe
  • 1.It doesnt hide you from everybody, people who can sense chakra can see you or feel you coming...?
  • 2You can't go to deep..
  • 3.Takes some time to actually go underground.
How you would use it in battle:Well I would try to use it when my opponent cannot see me, like cover the area in mist or distract my opponent while I go underground. I don't want my opponent seeing me.
How you would counter it: This move takes some time so I could use an earth release jutsu to disrupt the earth maybe make stone spikes to appear from the bottom of the earth or some earth pillars.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
I focus my Doton chakra and then channel it all around my body, I then began to merge with the earth below me, I slowly begin merging with the earth and eventually once I have merged with the earth. Once I have merged with the earth, I move around getting a better feel of what is going on, I then decide to go up and I move upwards and emerge out of the earth.

How long exactly does it take to merge? oh and does it take time to emerge?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

So depending on the amount of chakra you put in this technique it can be either one of the following ranks, C, B or A. But for now just put enough chakra for a C-rank one, I want you to perform the hand seals, then from there slam your hands on the ground, flowing your doton chakra into the ground as your to that, dragon veins are are things in the earth, if split will cause massive chasms, so I want you to split the vein causing the earth to rise on one side.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • 1.You can make the earth in front of your teammates rise up or make it rise up under them lifting them up.
  • 2.It's a large scale attack and can destroy a lot of things that are in the way.
  • 1. A lot of hand seals needed.
  • 2.If you don't use this jutsu properly you will lose sight of your opponent which could lead to your downfall..
How you would use it in battle: Lift my team mates and I, would be epic. Maybe lift the section where my opponents are making them cancel their jutsu because they cant concentrate.
How you would counter it: Well a simple wind jutsu could launch me away from there.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I make the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals and I slam my hands on the ground concentrating my earth chakra towards the ground and into the dragon veins and then I split them which causes chasms and making me in full control because my earth chakra is there. I make the part of the earth under me rise upwards as I fold my arms.

This jutsu is weird as.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

I want you to perform the Snake seal, and slam your hand on the ground, doing this should heavily turned up, chucks of rubble should pop out of the ground, this technique is more used for a distraction.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No answers to my questions.... Nathan don't give a Shrek>_<

• 1. If you know Taijutsu.... go crazy on them rocks(Hasn't started Taijutsu)
  • 2.I think by using this the rubble that comes upwards would be counted as C-rank so I guess you could block attacks and maybe your(you're?) opponents vision if its a lot of rubble.
  • 3. It can be used as a distraction but I'm pretty sure one could also make themselves look pretty badass if the rubble is flying around them if you make it come upwards from underneath you...*]
  • 1. if it's used for a distraction and requires a hand seal then... yah don't use it.
  • 2. If you use this for a surprise attack, you're opponent might do the same thing... or just see somehow like e.g Byakugan,Sharingan or you wrote the description of the jutsu so badly that.... yah..
  • 3. Opponent might use an S-rank move destryoing the rubble and you.
How you would use it in battle: I would probably use it as a distraction or even better, I could after making this channel my wind chakra and blow out weak gust of wind to blow the rubble at my opponent dealing pain and eye... problems.
How you would counter it: If it's used offensively, channel my lightning chakra around me creating a shield breaking the rocks and stopping them from harming me.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I make the snake hand seal and channel my Doton chakra thinking of ways to use this jutsu effectively, I then channel the chakra towards my hands and proceed to slam them both on the ground channeling the chakra underneath me, I then use the Doton chakra to manipulate the earth, causing pieces of rubble from the earth around me to pop out of the ground but not from under me, around me. As the rubble appears around me I fold my arms.

Sorry I was bored and didn't really look at the jutsu so Don't know If I answered the template properly...:bouncy:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were no questions. :|

You did fine.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Perform the seals, send doton chakra to one of your arms, doing this will encase your arm in rock, you can use this technique with taijutsu or freeform, for powerful hits.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • 1.Added power to you're punch.
  • 2.You could use the same arm to defend from attacks
  • 3.You can keep your'e arm like this
  • 1. It requires hand seals
  • 2.It will make you're punch slower because of the added weight.
How you would use it in battle: Well I could punch someone to cause more damage or even stop a punch breaking that persons hand
How you would counter it:If i had a move to go under my opponent I would most likely use a taijutsu attack that would make me duck under my opponent and hit him with a uppercut.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
I make the 2 hand seals that are needed and after doing this, I concentrate my doton chakra and channel it towards my left hand.I then manipulate the chakra and in case my left hand in rock hardening it and giving me more power. I then try clenching my fist and punch the ground in front of me causing some cracks.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

First perform the required seals, and adding your doton chakra to the ground below, thus doing this you create a wide tunnel, that allows the user to transport others without detection. The tunnel cannot travel though rock or anything like that.

Similar to Hiding like a mole, but not as used.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • 1. A means of escape
  • 2.The tunnel is wide so it would be much better than the hiding like a mole technique.... unless someone chucks in some fire.
  • 3. I can take someone else with me since it's wide
  • 1. Way to many hand seals
  • 2. I can only use this on soft things so not the earthO.O? or is that soft
  • 3.I'll probably run into some dense earth which stops me from moving>_<
How you would use it in battle: Wait so my opponent can't see what I'm doing and then use this technique when I'm on sand and then take someone with me and leave or plan something.
How you would counter it: If I see the whole that has been dug then I would send a jutsu down there which is fast and spreads like fire. Could make the ground harder trapping them and when one tries to escape using lightning jutsu the other gets hurt.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I perform the Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird hand seals while focusing my doton chakra and then channel it below the ground and around me. I then manipulate the earth making it softer and then create a hole wide enough so that I can take more than one person. I go down the hole and then back up a rising a few meters away form the hole.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You make the earth soft with that technique,

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

This is a simple technique, perform the Snake seal, send your doton chakra into the ground around your target and create two walls of earth that traps your target.

-Creates clone.-

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • 1. Use it to block attacks coming from you're sides.
  • 2. Don't have to smash them together, could just leave it and when you're opponent comes close then do it.
  • 3. If you're opponent is trapped you can pretty much kill him.
  • 1.Though it's only one hand seal it could be crucial in a fight.
  • 2. Doesn't kill just traps so you're opponent has a chance of escaping
  • 3.Opponent could use this as a distraction by first moving out of the way and then doing something behind those rocks.
How you would use it in battle: When my opponent is about to land I'd probably use this to trap him as soon as he lands.
How you would counter it:I could create a pillar of earth and jump out of the way or just with brute lightning.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can): I make the snake hand seal I channel my doton chakra downwards into the ground and towards you're clone. As it reaches you're clone I began to manipulate the earth around him and create two walls of earth, one on his left and the other on his right. I then proceed to slam both of the walls of earth at you're clone smashing into him and stopping it from moving.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.

Gather your doton chakra, send it into the ground below, with a simple wave of your hand/sword, a small wave of dust and sand will rise up and thrust forward, it's able to push your target back and defend against thrown projectiles.

-Throws several shuriken at you.-

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • 1. Hide yourself from your opponent.
  • 2. If you use this when you're close to your opponent, it could also blind him because of the sand coming directly on his face.
  • 3.It can also push your opponent backwards and weapons as well.
  • 1. Your opponent could use a jutsu which blows the sand back towards you blinding you throwing you backwards as well.
  • 2.Might raise your hand accidentallyO.O
  • 3. Not much damage, someone could counter with a much more powerful jutsu killing you in the process.
How you would use it in battle: When I am close enough at my opponent and he cannot react in time. Doing this means that I can blind him. Might block the shuriken and hit my opponent.
How you would counter it: Well If I have enough time to counter, like I said I could use a wind jutsu to blow away the sand and dust particles or a fire one to burn it and my opponent.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):I concentrate my doton chakra and then channel it downwards towards the ground taking control of it. As you throw the shuriken towards me I raise my arm and the dust and sand particles in front of me raise up with force blocking your shuriken and sending them away from me. The dust and sand particles that thrust out from the ground then slowly disappear.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Doton: Rokkuhanmā) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

Okay so send your chakra into the ground, and then from there start manipulating the earth into a large rock, that will rise up into the air, obviously do this technique infront of my clone at short range, which then you will use your chakra to move the rock onto my clone, hammering my clone...hard.