Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hrm....that might work but I thought the vines were apart of the wood element????????? hrm..........but a Rasengan whip sounds cool.....and harmful
hmph, what about a rasenbomb!!!! u make the rasengan into a shape with spike edges all over and when it hits the oponent it fires rapid shots of earth needles at it.:D

You should ask me :cool:
I AM teh earth mastah :cool:
So what do u think it should be?:cool:

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Earth is strong, steady, and blunt :cool:

Seriously, the best shape is simply a cube :cool:
A hard, tough, solid, cube of earth chakra. That's it; a solid cube. I'm serious.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha this is so crazy .....umm iin the tournament.........yall are not able to use custom jutsus in the tournament........thats cheating..and madara you just makin up jutsu for real theres no such thing ..........

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ha this is so crazy .....umm iin the tournament.........yall are not able to use custom jutsus in the tournament........thats cheating..and madara you just makin up jutsu for real theres no such thing ..........
ok, first of all im not even in the tournament so just leave me alone.:(

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hrm........what about a club?
i dont think that would be effective cuz how are u gonna hold te club if the rasengan is in ur palm and how would that be compatable with the rasengan?:cool:
we need to think harder.:D

well manji is ...............and i kno hes gonna try to
its zanji and i dont think he will. just stop hating me.:(:(:( why do u hate me?:(:(:(

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think that would be effective cuz how are u gonna hold te club if the rasengan is in ur palm and how would that be compatable with the rasengan?:cool:
we need to think harder.:D

its zanji and i dont think he will. just stop hating me.:(:(:( why do u hate me?:(:(:(
i dont hate you.........its just i dont think itsfair...like if somebody fights yall its already at a disadvantage with yall teleporting and stuff but i mean .... if yall can make up jutsu too i mean come on .........get real

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*points a the other members*

we rnt the only ones with custom jutsu's

there r others out there.............-_- (evil glare begins)

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont hate you.........its just i dont think itsfair...like if somebody fights yall its already at a disadvantage with yall teleporting and stuff but i mean .... if yall can make up jutsu too i mean come on .........get real
there are others doing the same but u always hunt me down. and i still dont fogive u for the other day.....:(

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what you giving evil looks for ?
and yalls jutsu is crazy though...........like for realyall got all the rasengan elements basically zamji has freakin ice chidori