2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Last technique was Earth Dome technique o:

And yes, I have subscribed ^_^~!
Cool, cool. Just a note, you may post a VM on my profile to remind me to reply to training if I havent replied in several days (just don't spam ^^)

Okay, let's test your knowledge so far..

Briefly explain the following; you may use narutowikia to help you out but if you copypaste whole sentences I will get angry.

1. What is Doton? And how is it generally used/manipulated?
  2. Strengths? Weaknesses?
  3. Relationship with other elements?
  4. What does Doton personify (what emotions are associated with it)?

Gondar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, cool. Just a note, you may post a VM on my profile to remind me to reply to training if I havent replied in several days (just don't spam ^^)

Okay, let's test your knowledge so far..

Briefly explain the following; you may use narutowikia to help you out but if you copypaste whole sentences I will get angry.

1. What is Doton? And how is it generally used/manipulated?
  2. Strengths? Weaknesses?
  3. Relationship with other elements?
  4. What does Doton personify (what emotions are associated with it)?
Doton is Earth Style. It allows you control the earth, rock, ground into shapes and move it around to attack and defend with. It is generally used as a supplement or defensive move. Sometimes offensively with the swamp technique or golem. It's strength is against water while weak against lightning. It can be combined with fire release to form lava, water with mud but thats rare.

Doton also personifies hardness like this emoticon face ---> :|

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doton is Earth Style. It allows you control the earth, rock, ground into shapes and move it around to attack and defend with. It is generally used as a supplement or defensive move. Sometimes offensively with the swamp technique or golem. It's strength is against water while weak against lightning. It can be combined with fire release to form lava, water with mud but thats rare.

Doton also personifies hardness like this emoticon face ---> :|
Decent reply.

Don't forget combinations with wind. E.g. launching a boulder towards the opponent and then speeding it up with a wind just like Hurricane Fist; the result is that the boulder is launched at a much greater force. And, most importantly, if the opponent uses a lightning jutsu to defend against the boulder, his lightning will either be insufficient in defending against the combo or the boulder will be destroyed and he will be hit by the wind jutsu (+ the rock debris), depending on the situation.

On that note about, lightning shattering earth.. Contrary to belief, lightning can actually be used to combine with earth. Lightning generally violently shatters through earth so its possible to, instead of simply piercing through an earth wall one can destroy/shatter the earth structure/jutsu with such force and momentum that not only lightning bolts travel towards your target but also large bits of rock debris = harder to counter for the opponent.

Hardness.. I believe the word you were looking for was some where along the lines of "resilience", "strong" or "persistent".

Any questions? ^^

Gondar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Decent reply.

Don't forget combinations with wind. E.g. launching a boulder towards the opponent and then speeding it up with a wind just like Hurricane Fist; the result is that the boulder is launched at a much greater force. And, most importantly, if the opponent uses a lightning jutsu to defend against the boulder, his lightning will either be insufficient in defending against the combo or the boulder will be destroyed and he will be hit by the wind jutsu (+ the rock debris), depending on the situation.

On that note about, lightning shattering earth.. Contrary to belief, lightning can actually be used to combine with earth. Lightning generally violently shatters through earth so its possible to, instead of simply piercing through an earth wall one can destroy/shatter the earth structure/jutsu with such force and momentum that not only lightning bolts travel towards your target but also large bits of rock debris = harder to counter for the opponent.

Hardness.. I believe the word you were looking for was some where along the lines of "resilience", "strong" or "persistent".

Any questions? ^^
If I shattered the rovcks with a lightning technique of mine which continues at my enemy, couldn't he just use a wind technique to defend against my lightning technique and at the same time, deflect all the rock debris back at me T_T?

Anyways, apart from that, everything understood? I am ready to proceed onto the next step of training! ^_^

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I shattered the rovcks with a lightning technique of mine which continues at my enemy, couldn't he just use a wind technique to defend against my lightning technique and at the same time, deflect all the rock debris back at me T_T?

Anyways, apart from that, everything understood? I am ready to proceed onto the next step of training! ^_^
haha yeap, he can. The point of that paragraph was that it is possible to have earth-lightning combinations. Because the situation varies depending on the jutsus used, how it's used and so on.

Good, good - now, on to the techniques.

-Creates a clone that henges into Sakura-

Now, with the next technique, I want you to concentrate your Doton chakra into your mouth thereby creating an earth/dirt-like substance in your mouth; then changing the consistency of the earth to a thick paste akin to mud. Then spit out several globules of the mud at my clone. Make sure you use enough chakra for the mud to stick to my clone and restrict her movement.

Extra points if you hit her face.

Also, try and find a pic of what the mudshot looks like when shot from your mouth.

Gondar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha yeap, he can. The point of that paragraph was that it is possible to have earth-lightning combinations. Because the situation varies depending on the jutsus used, how it's used and so on.

Good, good - now, on to the techniques.

-Creates a clone that henges into Sakura-

Now, with the next technique, I want you to concentrate your Doton chakra into your mouth thereby creating an earth/dirt-like substance in your mouth; then changing the consistency of the earth to a thick paste akin to mud. Then spit out several globules of the mud at my clone. Make sure you use enough chakra for the mud to stick to my clone and restrict her movement.

Extra points if you hit her face.

Also, try and find a pic of what the mudshot looks like when shot from your mouth.
I begin channeling my earth chakra into my mouth and mix it along with my saliva. I mold the earth chakra, which creates the earth-like substance in my mouth. After that, I begin to manipulate its property. I start out by changing its consistency of that of mud. I continue molding it for awhile, walk right up to Sakura, hold her hand and begin spewing the mud all over her face. Facial...treatment. :D

You must be registered for see images

The image looks...sick and wrong if you look carefully O_O...

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I begin channeling my earth chakra into my mouth and mix it along with my saliva. I mold the earth chakra, which creates the earth-like substance in my mouth. After that, I begin to manipulate its property. I start out by changing its consistency of that of mud. I continue molding it for awhile, walk right up to Sakura, hold her hand and begin spewing the mud all over her face. Facial...treatment. :D

You must be registered for see images

The image looks...sick and wrong if you look carefully O_O...
Very well done ^^

Now try and shot out several globules of mud at her, at a quick fire pace - kinda like a machine gun or something lol. Same thing as before, just shoot out more mudshots at her.

Yeah agreed, doesn't look too nice D: