Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Dosu Kinuta
Nickname: N/A
Clan: Kinuta

Looks: Dosu has gauze covering most of his face and only revealing his left eye. He also wears a large strange poncho and a snake patterned scarf around his neck and a large amplifier on his arm for most of his attacks.

Personality: Dosu was demonstrated to be a very alert and logical ninja. He rarely rushed into anything before first observing and analyzing the situation.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Sound Village
Village of Alliance: Missing-Nin

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Genin
Specialty: Battle Analization, Sound and Particules Manipulation
Elements: Wind
Your ninjutsu: Dosu's battle style revolves around his ability to manipulate sound. Not unlike Zabuza Momochi, he had a very keen awareness and understanding of soundwaves. During the first round of the Chūnin Exams, he simply listened to the strokes of other ninjas' pencils to determine the answers for the written test. His main attack is done with help from the "Melody Arm" on his right forearm, which he uses to generate sound for his attacks. His abilities attack the inner ear, directing his sound deep into it, which causes great pain, disorientation, and nausea. During their match, Chōji attempted to block his attacks by pulling his head inside his Human Bullet Tank, only to be thwarted by the fact that, by directing sound through the water in his body, Dosu could still generate the effect. Chōji was instantly defeated by the attack.

( Kawarimi no Jutsu ) - Change of Body Stance Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Nijutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide, while the original objects takes the brunt of their opponents.
( Henge no Jutsu ) - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a technique wich every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into another person or object. This allows to move with steath or to trick their opponents.
( Gokan Sakusou ) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads through the air. This jutsu causes the opponent the opponent to be hit by the attack even though they think they dodged it or countered it. This effect lasts for 2 turns.
( Bunshin no Jutsu ) - Clone Technique
Description: A clone of the user that can move but cannot use any jutsu. This is merely an illusionary projection of the user.

Background Info.
History: Dosu Kinuta was the unofficial leader of Team Dosu, although their team was officially led by Orochimaru, who at the time was disguised as a regular Sound ninja.

Dosu passed the written portion of the Chūnin Exams by interpreting the sound of others' pencil markings. During the second phase, Dosu initiated his team's real mission: killing Sasuke Uchiha. While fighting Sakura, Rock Lee, and Team 10 in an effort to fulfill this goal, Dosu noticed that Sasuke had received one of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals. Uncertain why Orochimaru had done this, and otherwise outnumbered, his team fled. During the preliminaries, Dosu defeated Chōji Akimichi, and was assigned to fight Shikamaru Nara during the first round of the finals. In an effort to make sure that Sasuke survived until they could fight, so that Dosu could kill him personally, he challenged Gaara, Sasuke's first opponent. Gaara promptly appeared to kill him.

Later one, during the great battle between Orochimaru and Konoha, Dosu was rescued by a med-nin. This rogue ninja decided to leave the village and Dosu went with him. During their travels, the ninja taught him how to better control his chakras. This aidded him alot in the mastery of his Sound tecnique. Using the sound and the chakra control combined, he was able to amplify even more the sound waves, making his attacks more deadly. he developted soe pretty good chakra sensing abilities. He can enhance it with their chakra abilities to sucessully locate and attack opponents that are hidden or undergroud/underwater.

He now roams around with the med-ninja, battling the occasional fight.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you will need to find someone to teach you sound on for this bio but also add some of the basic jutsu from the website
When there are no one to teach a certain ability or skill, we don't have to learn it. It's know from the start. It's not a recent rule.
Of course I'll be glad to start teaching sound to others. But right now I don't think anyone can teach it.

Which ones do you want me to post? Clone jutsu? Escape Jutsu?
D rank wind that I don't even know nor I'm interested in knowing? I just posted that I know sound techiniques, that's enough for people to read my bio and get a glimpse of what I can do.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When there are no one to teach a certain ability or skill, we don't have to learn it. It's know from the start. It's not a recent rule.
Of course I'll be glad to start teaching sound to others. But right now I don't think anyone can teach it.

Which ones do you want me to post? Clone jutsu? Escape Jutsu?
D rank wind that I don't even know nor I'm interested in knowing? I just posted that I know sound techiniques, that's enough for people to read my bio and get a glimpse of what I can do.
the basic techs and there are those who can but with special permission i for one am learning myself but yeh in terms the basic jutsu add the e rank jutsu

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am also learning sound so I can teach..

And special people where chosen a long time go to learn and teach sound