unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The byukagan princess, ones capable of handling Hamura's chakra, and those who's byukagan can become Tenseigan. All explained from the Last.
I know the difference between the main branch and the cadet so shut the **** up. I know more about the Hyuga than you fanboy, I'm just not too stupid to say that they are stronger than the Uchiha.
Lol claim bit@h I ask a simple question. But I like how you couldn't answer my question just insult me and run off.

But whoever inherits the spirit inherent the power and is spread through the clan.

Ps neji had a stronger KKG than anyone in Clan was in the branch. So your point is invalid

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol claim bit@h I ask a simple question. But I like how you couldn't answer my question just insult me and run off.
Read again dickrider, I already explained the difference. And the last guy who should be talking is you who goes off insulting people then you cry to the mods like a little bitch by reporting them. Stfu

Ps neji had a stronger KKG than anyone in Clan was in the branch. So your point is invalid
No he doesn't dumbass get that fanfic out of here. He's just a genius because he recreated the main branches secret art without being taught by anyone in the main branch.
Nothing was said about him being a strong KKG

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read again dickrider, I already explained the difference. And the last guy who should be talking is you who goes off insulting people then you cry to the mods like a little bitch by reporting them. Stfu

No he doesn't dumbass get that fanfic out of here. He's just a genius because he recreated the main branches secret art without being taught by anyone in the main branch.
Nothing was said about him being a strong KKG
You must be registered for see images

Proven invalid again
Because if it was about blood Neji would be in the main branch along with his father because their fathers were Twins and equal and every skills

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Proven invalid again
Because if it was about blood Neji would be in the main branch along with his father because their fathers were Twins and equal and every skills
Senile and illiterate as ever.

Now know the context what what is being surpassed. Natural born talent and genius intellect is not what makes his chakra special.
Know the difference otherwise you wanna show me Neji using Twin Lion Fist with his special chakra? Like I said before, his KKG is Not the strongest.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senile and illiterate as ever.

Now know the context what what is being surpassed. Natural born talent and genius intellect is not what makes his chakra special.
Know the difference otherwise you wanna show me Neji using Twin Lion Fist with his special chakra? Like I said before, his KKG is Not the strongest.
Literally said the Divine blood of the clan resides in this child meaning.

Because if it was just being smart he would have said he's just being smart.

His father even say the kkg is strong within you Neji.

You like to pick and choose facts and non viz manga scan
Hiashi even said himself his brother should have been the clan lead

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally said the Divine blood of the clan resides in this child meaning.

Because if it was just being smart he would have said he's just being smart.
How about you read again before frabricating it again.
He said divine SHINOBI blood. Because if it had anything about him being with special chakra then he would’ve said so. He repeated his brilliance more than once.
His father even say the kkg is strong within you Neji.

You like to pick and choose facts
Didn’t read that anywhere and I repeat myself again. Secret arts=special chakra. Twin Lion Fist is a secret art passed down to the main branch an art that neji’s genius can not obtain for him to get because he doesn’t have that special chakra.
There’s KKG and then there’s those who have both KKG and Hiden.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Hanabi Hime:score::nosebleed::nosebleed::happy::happy:

She has the purest eyes which achieved Tenseigan and she fodderised somebody her senior by 5 years, that makes her special amongst the Hyuga.

Excluding Hinata(questinable nlood purity) the clan generally have the special ability which is a result of the Byakugan. If it's used properly it allows them to gain mastery over tenketsu chakra expulsion.
Nice new avatar. I like it even better than the old one.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about you read again before frabricating it again.
He said divine SHINOBI blood. Because if it had anything about him being with special chakra then he would’ve said so. He repeated his brilliance more than once.

Didn’t read that anywhere and I repeat myself again. Secret arts=special chakra. Twin Lion Fist is a secret art passed down to the main branch an art that neji’s genius can not obtain for him to get because he doesn’t have that special chakra.
There’s KKG and then there’s those who have both KKG and Hiden.
Lol I know it's hard have you to over stand neji was born with a strong kkg . To the point that even Hinata father said his brother should have been the clan lead .

And it's simple very simple there is no Royal bloodline there is only the bloodline and within any bloodline there will be people who are exceptional and people who I average.
And the hyuga way of putting people into classifications based off of absolutely no logical reason is the only thing that hurts them

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I know it's hard have you to over stand neji was born with a strong kkg . To the point that even Hinata father said his brother should have been the clan lead .
Your stupid obsession made you create another manga entirely. This was never said at all. I can care less for head canon you know.
And it's simple very simple there is no Royal bloodline there is only the bloodline and within any bloodline there will be people who are exceptional and people who I average.
And the hyuga way of putting people into classifications based off of absolutely no logical reason is the only thing that hurts them
Stated absolutely nowhere in the manga. Because not only does the Last contradict every fabrication stated her, but so does the databook.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your stupid obsession made you create another manga entirely. This was never said at all. I can care less for head canon you know.

Stated absolutely nowhere in the manga. Because not only does the Last contradict every fabrication stated her, but so does the databook.
Okay okay since you haven't answer my question just answer the original question what is the method to select who goes to the main and who goes to the side branch

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay okay since you haven't answer my question just answer the original question what is the method to select who goes to the main and who goes to the side branch
I already answered your question, you just decided to ignore it.
The first born is chosen to the heir to the main branch, the first generation. The main is the only on that can inherit Hamura's chakra.