Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Hanabi Hime:score::nosebleed::nosebleed::happy::happy:

She has the purest eyes which achieved Tenseigan and she fodderised somebody her senior by 5 years, that makes her special amongst the Hyuga.

Excluding Hinata(questionable blood purity) the clan generally have the special ability which is a result of the Byakugan. If it's used properly it allows them to gain mastery over tenketsu chakra expulsion.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah.. it does. Not just repelling but destroying. Afterall, adding more chakra to another increases the power of their techniques but adding Hyuga chakra to another destroys their organs.

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have special chakra like uchiha that releases chakra into their brain to sprout the byakugan however unlike the uchiha their chakra isn't as powerful. That's really all there is to it

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wish it were Hanabi. :shy:

She has pure eyes which achieved Tenseigan through Toneri, however she can no longer utilize/access the Dojutsu. Also she was allowed a win from somebody her senior by 5 years, that makes her special amongst the Hyuga.

Hinata, The Byakugan Princess, is the most likely case(not only possesses pure eyes, she also has Rikudo Chakra). :score::nosebleed::nosebleed::happy::happy:

The clan generally have the special ability which is a result of the Byakugan. If it's used properly it allows them to gain mastery over tenketsu chakra expulsion.
This.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't even tell me what determines somebody to be in the main or the side branch
The byukagan princess, ones capable of handling Hamura's chakra, and those who's byukagan can become Tenseigan. All explained from the Last.
I know the difference between the main branch and the cadet so shut the **** up. I know more about the Hyuga than you fanboy, I'm just not too stupid to say that they are stronger than the Uchiha.