Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe you already know it. It is a game that guesses who is the character you are thinking of. I have already played it several times, when I was thinking of J-man it asked "Is your character a *** maniac?" LOLZ.

I was able to make it lose with Bruce the cop from Pucca, with Jugo and with Kushina. But it did giess the rest of characters in Naruto and Death Note.

Last edited:
Reactions: KeotsuEclipse

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
=D rofl , First time I thinked of Hitsugaya , and he was right

I tryed again thinking of Orihime , and he was right :D

I'll try to fail him XD

EDIT:

Jeeshh...what the hell , hes right again , I thought about Garu from Pucca animation I saw few times ...he was right o_O

Homer Simpson ...he was right o_O

I'm afraid that hes reading my mind !!!! Noooooooooo!!!

EDIT:

He failed 2 times on Rukia Kuchiki , but at 3rd time he got me =D

Last edited:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so I was thinking of Superman, and after like 15 questions it says "is your character Niel Armstrong?" ... xD
LOL; I was able to fool it, too, but most of the time it tells you about characters in Naruto, Death Note, Ranma 1/2, Latin American politicians.

Most of the time you have to chose the option "more questions".

I'll try with Superman: update: it guessed Superman in 5 questions, it all depends on the first ones it makes (asking me; is it a Japanese character? Does he fly? Does he work in an office?)

It realised when I was thinking of Jesus or Mohamed but making the silliest of questions.

With Adolph Hitler it never asked me "was your character bad", "was he famour for making a war", but things like "did he have some artistic skills?". "was he an actor?".

Last edited:

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was in to my 3rd try after he guessed naruto and pein, then i tried the 8th tails on him...the man pull out the beast from beautifull and the best:|
WTH:confused:

edit

didnt read the post well enough:D
i just made him lose with the hachibi xD

Last edited: