JESSiiCORE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omniscient Narrator's Point Of View:

"Oh Gosh!" thought the young black haired girl as she ran weakly through some dark alleys. Her hair was bouncing up and down since it was so long, her tan was still shining a light brown under the light of darkness roomed sky which got filled up from the stars above - This was all a plain mess.
Her black cloak with the red-white clouds was shredded. Her chakra was gone - and so was he. The only things that lasted were the two guys behind her who hunted her through the whole scenes for some time now.

"You can't get away chickadee" yelled one of the two guys she didn't even know. And she sure as hell didn't want to know after they tried something nasty a little ago. Even the thought of it made her shudder and wince and she speeded up her pace, now taking the left direction, passing some bins, scaring a black cat which ran away fast with a loud meow and the running girl stopped after seeing what she had reached: an impasse.

She spun around, hoping she could hide somewhere as her hands rested on her thighs and her panting didn't stop. It was too late - they were getting closer.

"Le..ave. Me..the...h..ell....al...alone" she croaked out at the duo who found her fast enough while she was walking backwards, almost about to collapse since the whole mission took her whole energy. And if she knew that she'd find those freaking ****ing disgusting fools infront of her on this mission, she would NEVER have gone there. Never...

"No cutie. You're coming with us. We're having - let's say - some really nice plans with you" said one of them as he stepped closer with a smirk she could even see - and if she couldn't see there was a way to feel something like that. It was one of the most disgusting smirks she had ever seen - yet she just wanted to gain all her power back to punch it off his face while the two of them stepped closer; and she backed against a wall, somewhat fearing their hands could climb up her skin like they did before.

"GET LOST! GO AWAY! YOU WON'T NEVER BREAK MY WILL!!" she yelled and finally hit the ground, remained on her knees until she found it wiser to crawl against the cold mural and closed her eyes after she pulled her legs up to her stomach.

"Maybe this was all a freaking nightmare" she whimpered to herself; desperately getting jealous of her dream getting proved wrong. This was reality. This was where she was: At a lost village, with lost guys, her being all lost while her teammate was aswell. She didn't know where he was. Yet, she tried everything to get him back.

They had been sent to this mission to observe a ninja at his mansion this noon- and they did. And out of a sudden, he wasn't there anymore. Not walking closer to her side anymore. Simply gone...And those two hunted her ever since she got out of the mansion.

"He must be gone for three hours now" she guessed to herself in worry. To her, it felt like a hundred of days. Thousand of hours. Billions and trillions of seconds. He meant a lot to her. A whole lot...And now she didn't even know if he was fine.

"Where are you..Deidara?" she asked herself once more as she saw the two guys infront of her almost being way too close.

"Here we go" said the other one with a smirk, just like his partner had drawn on his face.

"Must be brothers.." she thought to herself. One of them had blonde hair and brown eyes. The other one brown hair and also brown eyes. They looked alike, somewhat. Their height was similar and so were their body figures. And if she couldn't even tell by their similiar eyes she could by the devious smirk on their - actually handsome - looking faces.

She balled her fists. After all, she was helpless at the moment. This whole everything looked like an impass - not only the fact that it was one, a deadlock. Maybe literally. A freaking deadlock she just wanted to explode away, like he would proabably do. She couldn't even use her jutsu since it was too dark. She needed sun for it. And if she had some chakra left - she would give it a try since she was able to control darkness itself.

"No way in hell is this going to work" she thought as the two guys bent over and their hands reached out to bring her up her knees or probably swinging her ontop of the shoulders of one of them and carrying her away. Or doing it here...

She shut her brown eyes in an useless attempt to convert things she couldn't see into reality.

"Maybe they'd vanish like that" her mind told her as her face looked away - then hearing some noise she didn't want to check out until she found herself in a great heat, getting hovered up and pulled over the wall, out of the dangerous situation from behind while her eyes shot up.

"Don't dare to touch!" said the blonde man as he stood ontop of the wall with her, pulling her against his chest where she glady huddled into. "One of the best moments ever" she thought to herself and smiled while feeling the heat mostly from his body and now from the explosion he made below.

"Thank you...Deidara.." she said as she clutched herself even harder against his body, yet looking up to him and seeing his hard face expression as he still looked ahead.

Knowing the two guys below were dead, he removed his hand from her waist and jumped down - with her following while not saying a word.

"What's wrong?" she now broke the silence as they walked ahead - this was all confusing her. Shouldn't he be fine she was alright? Or not even asking what happened? Why was he gone? Why didn't he say anything?

"What should be wrong un?" he answered and his face was half covered by the high collar of his cloak while he didn't even take a look at her.

"That's what I'm asking you!" she spat out - she had some patience. But she lost it easily - especially when something was wrong and not getting informed about what it was.

"Just nice to see you having fun with those guys while my absence" he said sarcastically in a cold voice which made her shiver.

"HAVING FUN?! THEY TRIED TO RAPE ME!!" she now yelled as a tear was almost about to stream down her face since she couldn't believe which wrong conclusion he made - especially with him being all calm and silent after she told him that. What an awkward situation - it made her sick and desperate.

"Well you must have played with your features un!" he finally spoke out as his eyes met hers. She could tell he was mad, even being able to read his face expressions in pure darkness while they were on their way to the Akatsuki HQ. Her throat was dry, like something was stuck in between. She couldn't reply with the lump she had in her throat.

"Listen...Jerrica...I'm sorry" he then said softly and stopped while walking closer to her and brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. She just looked at him, not knowing what to respond since it was just a nauseating cocktail of emotions this evening.

"I should have known these fools went after you after they locked me up in this weird room of the mansion. I couldn't get out for the passed two hours..." he continued and pulled her against her chest.

"I was scared to lose you...un" he said and rested his chin on her head while staring ahead into the bright nowhere of the open with darkness filled field.

"Promise me you won't scare me like that again'' he spoke and looked into her beautiful brown eyes while he cupped her cheeks. "Promise" she said and gave him a smile, which he returned; until her face expression changed from happy, to irritated, to shocked and then amused after she found her cheeks being wet.

"Eww!" she exclaimed and pushed him away and drying her face with the back of her hand as she watched him walking next to her with a big smile plastered in his face.

"You know what? I don't really want to get back now" he said while he rested his hands behind the back of his head and stared upon the sky.

"Well what else to do?" she said lazily and sighed as they kept on walking, passing trees each step they took.

"This" said Deidara as he stopped and pushed her against a tree and his lips crashing onto hers. If she only knew how bad he had liked her for some time now, if only she knew her cute way to struggle made him only kissing her more - knowing she would give in soon enough.

"Not here" she moaned out while her finger ran through his long hair and her ankles locked together after he brought them around his waist, yet kissing her even more to shut her up, then letting her down and pulled her into the depths of the forest while smirks were shining on their faces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoaaa! Jerrica-chan and Deidara-san are back! And Tobi was a good boy! But what happened to your cloak Jerri-chan?" yelled Tobi as he saw the both of them passing the annoying orange masked boy.

"None of your business!" hissed Deidara and pulled her alongside the with light filled hallway.

"Took you long enough bitches" said a silver haired guy with a weird looking chain around his neck while he smirked and walked out of the kitchen, Jerrica and Deidara were about to pass by, following a guy with green-red eyes.

Jerrica just rolled her eyes, and so did Deidara - but then she abruptly stopped; and Deidara looked at her confused.

"Hun..gr...y....must...e..at.." she said as she held her grumbling stomach and entered the kitchen to get her favorite food out of the fridge: Dango. Deidara just rolled his eyes once more with a smile since he knew it was her favorite food; yet shaking his head with the thought that they needed to enter their leaders office with this. Until he heard some weird noise - and her face being filled with a smile.

"I got one left..." she said while shaking her Dango infront of his face after she realized the sound came from his stomach, then, imatient as she is, pushing it inside of his mouth and giggled when she saw his shocked face from the sudden move. Taking it out of his mouth he held the other end towards her mouth.

"Let's share" he said and so they did; with him biting one Dango and her the other one at the other end; their lips almost touching, but didn't since the stick was in their way.

He threw away the stick and pulled her into a long lasting, soft kiss which he finished whilst kissing her forehead.

"I love you Jerrica..." he spoke softly and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you Deidara.." she responded.

"We still need to bring the news to leader-sama" Jerrica said and pushed his nose with her nose. He smirked and rested his hands on each side of her head as he walked her against the wall and kissed her neck passionately.

"Not yet.." he whispered and continued while kisses trailed down her neck; keeping his business.

"Gosh, Deidara! Not here..!" she moaned through clenched teeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End.