Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hello dear student, let's start with what you know about dokkodo, how it works in the rp, what it is conceptually, all that good stuff.
Right so Dokkodo is an off branch of Senjutsu; similar to Sage Mode that allows the user to gather natural energy. This natural energy instead of being guided to the chakra system like to mix with spiritual and physical energies, it instead does that in a more…external formation. This is then guided and controlled into the user’s weapon, crafting the unique style of kenjutsu dubbed “Senkenjutsu”. It’s also named the “The Alone Way”, which the style has some unique properties in it. The style of combat employs Senjutsu’s known ability to petrify things including humans and jutsus, basically allowing to corrode and shatter techniques. One thing I noticed is that the techniques also introduce some other unique properties about the style that could probably be employed in customs later on as well. The style however in most cases requires the user to be within the Dokkodo Mode itself, similarly to Sage Mode is required first to be active to use Senjutsu. However, Ronin and Samurai are more aligned with the style so therefore can use most of the techniques without actually needing to activate the mode. My only question is, would it be possible to say that other unique “mythical” aspects can be used/looked upon to be used in custom techniques for Dokkodo given how diverse Sage Arts or related skills can be. Like how Hashirama can just conjure those deity gates things he does while in SM etc, if you know what I mean. Not to that extent but similarly

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah that's pretty much the gist of Dokkodo, as for your question the answer is no for the most part. Dokkodo and sage mode differ in how specific they are, what Hashirama can do in wood sage mode and what Naruto can do in toad sage mode is completely different, because of their other abilities in ninjutsu for the most part. What you can do in Dokkodo is more specific, it has intrinsic traits that you can build on but it needs to remain in the established realm generally.

We'll start simple, explain this ability for me in your own words, and give me some thoughts about potential usages.

( Chiratsuki Kaihi ) - Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A skill usable by all Dokkodo users to move at high speeds to dodge, attack, or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement on the battlefield, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc. This allows the user to move at max speed to avoid obstacles or to attack with great speed.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode but once per turn.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yeah that's pretty much the gist of Dokkodo, as for your question the answer is no for the most part. Dokkodo and sage mode differ in how specific they are, what Hashirama can do in wood sage mode and what Naruto can do in toad sage mode is completely different, because of their other abilities in ninjutsu for the most part. What you can do in Dokkodo is more specific, it has intrinsic traits that you can build on but it needs to remain in the established realm generally.

We'll start simple, explain this ability for me in your own words, and give me some thoughts about potential usages.

( Chiratsuki Kaihi ) - Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Description: A skill usable by all Dokkodo users to move at high speeds to dodge, attack, or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement on the battlefield, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc. This allows the user to move at max speed to avoid obstacles or to attack with great speed.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode but once per turn.
I see, noted about the abilities stuff. Anyways, Flicker Evasion, one of the more iconic techniques in the rp. It’s essentially using one’s inherent speed increase as a means to dodge techniques. This of course usually depends on how big the technique is cause you’re not gonna just avoid ALL techniques. However of course, it has its other uses outside of just dodging, it can be used as a means to close the distance between others too. This variant of it can only be used while the mode is active but Samurai and Ronin can utilize it freely outside of the mode which is pretty good and you can combo it into one of the free dodges per turn rule to add an additional layer of distance into the movement.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I see, noted about the abilities stuff. Anyways, Flicker Evasion, one of the more iconic techniques in the rp. It’s essentially using one’s inherent speed increase as a means to dodge techniques. This of course usually depends on how big the technique is cause you’re not gonna just avoid ALL techniques. However of course, it has its other uses outside of just dodging, it can be used as a means to close the distance between others too. This variant of it can only be used while the mode is active but Samurai and Ronin can utilize it freely outside of the mode which is pretty good and you can combo it into one of the free dodges per turn rule to add an additional layer of distance into the movement.
Indeed, it's also worth noting the range, you can travel quite far with flicker evasion, unlike the freeform dodge. That was the light work out the way, now lets get started on the actual mode.

( Dokkōdō ) - The Alone Way
Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( +30/40 to Kenjutsu/Taijutsu )
Description: By taking a stance and channeling copious amounts of chakra while drawing in natural energy into their blade, the user enters a swordsmen state known as Dokkodo or the Alone Way. The chakra creates several markings across the user's lower jaw and neck, extending down both arms to fully cover the forearms and arms in scale-like platings as a chakra shroud that grants a large Vizard-like mask across their faces. The general appearance differs from user to user but these traits are shared. After activation, the user gains access to the exclusive art of Senjutsu utilized via Kenjutsu in two unique forms. The first form allows the user's techniques to carry the ability to cause a foe to become petrified 3 turns after being cut, the wound drawing in natural energy and prevents passive healing until healed by outside sources or the target is petrified, whichever comes sooner. The second form allows for techniques to carry the ability to corrode techniques and targets resistances, eating away at natural defenses when striking targets to weaken and prevent natural damage resistances. Should targets be hit by the corrosive Senkenjutsu, they will take the listed damage of the technique. In addition to this, when techniques land, the amount of chakra spent will be deducted from the object's damage resistance capabilities to cause it to plummet ( i.e. if an A rank Kenjutsu was used and lands and the target can shave 20 damage, 15 ( half of 30 chakra ) of it will be removed to leave 5 Damage Shaving ). Should their damage resistance drop to 0, it will remain there until being healed by outside sources.
Note: Can only be used 3 times each battle, each use lasting up to 8 turns. After ending, the user cannot use A rank and above physical techniques ( Tai/Ken, Jutsu with extended/detailed physical movements, etc ) for two turns and the effects of the 20% Torso Health drawbacks trigger. Each subsequent use adds 10% to the Torso Health drawbacks.
Note: Samurai and Ronin are capable of using Dokkodo techniques without entering the state though if they do, they experience a 10 damage increase compared to shinobi using the mode.

You know what to do, break it down for me.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Indeed, it's also worth noting the range, you can travel quite far with flicker evasion, unlike the freeform dodge. That was the light work out the way, now lets get started on the actual mode.

( Dokkōdō ) - The Alone Way
Type: Mode
Damage: N/A ( +30/40 to Kenjutsu/Taijutsu )
Description: By taking a stance and channeling copious amounts of chakra while drawing in natural energy into their blade, the user enters a swordsmen state known as Dokkodo or the Alone Way. The chakra creates several markings across the user's lower jaw and neck, extending down both arms to fully cover the forearms and arms in scale-like platings as a chakra shroud that grants a large Vizard-like mask across their faces. The general appearance differs from user to user but these traits are shared. After activation, the user gains access to the exclusive art of Senjutsu utilized via Kenjutsu in two unique forms. The first form allows the user's techniques to carry the ability to cause a foe to become petrified 3 turns after being cut, the wound drawing in natural energy and prevents passive healing until healed by outside sources or the target is petrified, whichever comes sooner. The second form allows for techniques to carry the ability to corrode techniques and targets resistances, eating away at natural defenses when striking targets to weaken and prevent natural damage resistances. Should targets be hit by the corrosive Senkenjutsu, they will take the listed damage of the technique. In addition to this, when techniques land, the amount of chakra spent will be deducted from the object's damage resistance capabilities to cause it to plummet ( i.e. if an A rank Kenjutsu was used and lands and the target can shave 20 damage, 15 ( half of 30 chakra ) of it will be removed to leave 5 Damage Shaving ). Should their damage resistance drop to 0, it will remain there until being healed by outside sources.
Note: Can only be used 3 times each battle, each use lasting up to 8 turns. After ending, the user cannot use A rank and above physical techniques ( Tai/Ken, Jutsu with extended/detailed physical movements, etc ) for two turns and the effects of the 20% Torso Health drawbacks trigger. Each subsequent use adds 10% to the Torso Health drawbacks.
Note: Samurai and Ronin are capable of using Dokkodo techniques without entering the state though if they do, they experience a 10 damage increase compared to shinobi using the mode.

You know what to do, break it down for me.
Right so this is the actual mode in itself, which the user begins by taking a stance (which I assume is anything we basically wanna do considering its more or less flavor text). As we do, we gather our chakra and also surrounding natural energy, as it seeps into our bodies, channeled through our arms and into the sword. This causes chakra markings to slither down the user’s arm and other places, coating it in scale like plating. The are surrounded in a chakra cloak, which grants them a mask around their face, akin to the masks wore by the Vizards in Bleach. So this mode grants the user access to two unique attributes of Senjutsu. The first of them allows when successfully striking someone, it causes their body to become completely petrified as the wound itself continues to draw in raw natural energy into the body and spreads it. It negates passive healing abilities like Hashirama’s Senjutsu healing etc unless that person is healed by an outside source i.e an ally. The second portion is that it allows one to corrode techniques but also natural defenses on the human body. It means that being pierced by someone’s kenjutsu technique while Dokkodo is active will cause them to lose their natural DMH shaving capabilities over time based on the technique used.

There’s not really much to talk about, as the technique pretty much explains the baseline abilities of Dokkodo, though as we look more into other techniques, they will also have their own possibly unique abilities. The main thing about this mode for me that I like is that it basically applies to all the other’s kenjutsu, which makes me think including projectiles. Other than that, it’s the “Senkenjutsu” equivalent to Sage Mode, just not the same as SM by comparison of their mechanics.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Right so this is the actual mode in itself, which the user begins by taking a stance (which I assume is anything we basically wanna do considering its more or less flavor text). As we do, we gather our chakra and also surrounding natural energy, as it seeps into our bodies, channeled through our arms and into the sword. This causes chakra markings to slither down the user’s arm and other places, coating it in scale like plating. The are surrounded in a chakra cloak, which grants them a mask around their face, akin to the masks wore by the Vizards in Bleach. So this mode grants the user access to two unique attributes of Senjutsu. The first of them allows when successfully striking someone, it causes their body to become completely petrified as the wound itself continues to draw in raw natural energy into the body and spreads it. It negates passive healing abilities like Hashirama’s Senjutsu healing etc unless that person is healed by an outside source i.e an ally. The second portion is that it allows one to corrode techniques but also natural defenses on the human body. It means that being pierced by someone’s kenjutsu technique while Dokkodo is active will cause them to lose their natural DMH shaving capabilities over time based on the technique used.

There’s not really much to talk about, as the technique pretty much explains the baseline abilities of Dokkodo, though as we look more into other techniques, they will also have their own possibly unique abilities. The main thing about this mode for me that I like is that it basically applies to all the other’s kenjutsu, which makes me think including projectiles. Other than that, it’s the “Senkenjutsu” equivalent to Sage Mode, just not the same as SM by comparison of their mechanics.
A good explanation. Okay since the reply took a while I'll do two techniques.

( Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: This technique is comparable to the Samurai Saber Technique in both its concept and execution. By channeling Senjutsu into the blade, the user becomes capable of creating crescents of natural energy sharpened to slice through metal and bone effortlessly. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. Unlike Samurai Saber Technique, however, these cannot create chakra weapons to attack with, instead just creating slashes and strikes following the user's strike motion. They crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.

( Dokkōdō: Kendangan ) - The Alone Way: Sword Bullet
Description: The user channels Senjutsu chakra to his sword, focusing it into the hilt of the weapon. With this chakra coalescing to form a Senjutsu chakra replica of the hilt, the user causes it to fire off at the target quickly. This was created to disarm opponents by targeting their hands and wrists to strike quickly and cause them to lose grip of their weapon. If successful, this causes the opponent to be unable to utilize their hands for two turns. The user can substitute the chakra hilt for a replica of their sword for higher damage, disabling the use of the targetted limb for twice as long as well.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.
Note: Sword Replica is an S rank ability and creates up to 5 replicas to send at targets. Can only be done 3 times in total.

Break them down

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
A good explanation. Okay since the reply took a while I'll do two techniques.

( Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths
Description: This technique is comparable to the Samurai Saber Technique in both its concept and execution. By channeling Senjutsu into the blade, the user becomes capable of creating crescents of natural energy sharpened to slice through metal and bone effortlessly. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. Unlike Samurai Saber Technique, however, these cannot create chakra weapons to attack with, instead just creating slashes and strikes following the user's strike motion. They crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.

( Dokkōdō: Kendangan ) - The Alone Way: Sword Bullet
Description: The user channels Senjutsu chakra to his sword, focusing it into the hilt of the weapon. With this chakra coalescing to form a Senjutsu chakra replica of the hilt, the user causes it to fire off at the target quickly. This was created to disarm opponents by targeting their hands and wrists to strike quickly and cause them to lose grip of their weapon. If successful, this causes the opponent to be unable to utilize their hands for two turns. The user can substitute the chakra hilt for a replica of their sword for higher damage, disabling the use of the targetted limb for twice as long as well.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.
Note: Sword Replica is an S rank ability and creates up to 5 replicas to send at targets. Can only be done 3 times in total.

Break them down
Hidden Truths is the basic application of Dokkodo - allowing the person who utilizes it the ability to coat their sword in the NE and release it as crescents capable of cutting bone and steel as well. Pretty generic technique but it’s also the in only technique in the set accessible outside of the mode.

You basically create a replica of the user’s hilt that fired off at the opponent. This creates an opening as it disarms them and hurts their hand enough to keep em from using it. The user can use a more powerful version but this creates a replica of the target’s sword instead. This is considered S Rank and does more damage etc

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hidden Truths is the basic application of Dokkodo - allowing the person who utilizes it the ability to coat their sword in the NE and release it as crescents capable of cutting bone and steel as well. Pretty generic technique but it’s also the in only technique in the set accessible outside of the mode.

You basically create a replica of the user’s hilt that fired off at the opponent. This creates an opening as it disarms them and hurts their hand enough to keep em from using it. The user can use a more powerful version but this creates a replica of the target’s sword instead. This is considered S Rank and does more damage etc
That'll do, next two and fluff up that description a bit, tell me how you would use them not just what they do, being literate can inform you of the latter.

( Dokkōdō: Shiraha Nagashi ) - The Alone Way: White Blade Flow
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 30 - 40
Description: After entering Dakkodo, the user aims at incoming targets and slashes at the target with a Senjutsu enhanced melee attack. When the sword makes contact with the target, the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Can only be used with Dakkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

( Dokkōdō: Gatotsu ) - The Alone Way: Fang Point
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: The user gathers senjutsu around his sword, creating an extended aura around it that glows a cyan color as the scales around the user's arm extends to the blade. This gives it a harsher texture and weighs the blade, augmenting it with a unique effect. Due to the scales and Senjutsu empowering the blade, strikes that land cover a wider surface and applies the corrosive Senjutsu's effects, deteriorating anything it comes into contact with including sealing scripts and anything else that can interact with Senjutsu. This can even allow him to destroy advanced seals like the Flying Thunder God seal, the Shinigami, and others. In addition to this, should foes be struck with it then their damage resistance will drop by 15 or 20, depending on the rank of this technique used. They will also take damage appropriate to the rank used.
Note: Can only be used with Dakkodo active. Ronin and Samurai can only use if they have Dakkodo as their mode.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
That'll do, next two and fluff up that description a bit, tell me how you would use them not just what they do, being literate can inform you of the latter.

( Dokkōdō: Shiraha Nagashi ) - The Alone Way: White Blade Flow
Type: Defensive
Description: After entering Dakkodo, the user aims at incoming targets and slashes at the target with a Senjutsu enhanced melee attack. When the sword makes contact with the target, the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Can only be used with Dakkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

( Dokkōdō: Gatotsu ) - The Alone Way: Fang Point
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: The user gathers senjutsu around his sword, creating an extended aura around it that glows a cyan color as the scales around the user's arm extends to the blade. This gives it a harsher texture and weighs the blade, augmenting it with a unique effect. Due to the scales and Senjutsu empowering the blade, strikes that land cover a wider surface and applies the corrosive Senjutsu's effects, deteriorating anything it comes into contact with including sealing scripts and anything else that can interact with Senjutsu. This can even allow him to destroy advanced seals like the Flying Thunder God seal, the Shinigami, and others. In addition to this, should foes be struck with it then their damage resistance will drop by 15 or 20, depending on the rank of this technique used. They will also take damage appropriate to the rank used.
Note: Can only be used with Dakkodo active. Ronin and Samurai can only use if they have Dakkodo as their mode.
Alright so I start with White Blade Flow. The user will take their coated weapon and perform a melee-based strike directly towards an opposing technique. What this will cause to occur is the senjutsu that is currently flowing through it to corrode into the opposing chakra, which at that point will cause the opposing techniques “weak point” to be exposed. This will cause it to shatter completely and harmlessly, or in the case of energy techniques to disperse. This basically works on the chakra vs chakra aspect; I assume which allows this to essentially ignore damage increases. If not then it will work on a dmg vs dmg rubric instead, either of which is really good but the former would be even better. Basically I would more so use this vs big damage techniques, in order to corrode them and shatter techniques since it can ignore them easily.

Fang Point has the user gather senjutsu onto their blade. This creates an extended aura as the scales from Dokkodo crawl onto the blade as well, as it adds more weight to the blade and makes is harsher on its surface. This adds a unique effect in the sense it has a wider range, and can apply the corrosive nature of the senjutsu to other techniques or sentient targets. It corrodes and corrupts even seals like the Flying Thunder God Markings. It also causes it’s damage as normal depending on the rank but it also causes them to suffer their damage resistances to go down. As for how Id use it, well its certainly is one of the more useful techniques in technique pool, being able to corrode techniques like seals too is very beneficial. The only downside is that I have no distinction or control over how the aura is shaped, so if I cant move I basically cant use it on myself if like a seal is applied to me.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright so I start with White Blade Flow. The user will take their coated weapon and perform a melee-based strike directly towards an opposing technique. What this will cause to occur is the senjutsu that is currently flowing through it to corrode into the opposing chakra, which at that point will cause the opposing techniques “weak point” to be exposed. This will cause it to shatter completely and harmlessly, or in the case of energy techniques to disperse. This basically works on the chakra vs chakra aspect; I assume which allows this to essentially ignore damage increases. If not then it will work on a dmg vs dmg rubric instead, either of which is really good but the former would be even better. Basically I would more so use this vs big damage techniques, in order to corrode them and shatter techniques since it can ignore them easily.

Fang Point has the user gather senjutsu onto their blade. This creates an extended aura as the scales from Dokkodo crawl onto the blade as well, as it adds more weight to the blade and makes is harsher on its surface. This adds a unique effect in the sense it has a wider range, and can apply the corrosive nature of the senjutsu to other techniques or sentient targets. It corrodes and corrupts even seals like the Flying Thunder God Markings. It also causes it’s damage as normal depending on the rank but it also causes them to suffer their damage resistances to go down. As for how Id use it, well its certainly is one of the more useful techniques in technique pool, being able to corrode techniques like seals too is very beneficial. The only downside is that I have no distinction or control over how the aura is shaped, so if I cant move I basically cant use it on myself if like a seal is applied to me.
It works on chakra vs chakra yes. Also you probably don't want to hit yourself with this aura in hopes of removing a seal, that'd hurt a lot and there are better ways to do so lmao. With that said though yes that's basically the gist.

Last one.

( Dokkōdō: Tenmetsu Hikari ) – The Alone Way: Blinding Light
Type: Supplementary
Description: By using the chakra shroud granted from the Dakkodo technique, the user causes the built up chakra in the arms and torso to dissipate and spread through the field in a bright flood instantly. By spiking the chakra, the user causes multiple effects, the first of which being that the chakra burns a bright color, effectively blinding anyone present via sight and chakra sensory. Secondly, the user causes the chakra around the field to grow higher and denser, creating a box of sorts around the field to prevent escape or retreat. Third, the user can make use of the chakra flooding the field around short-range of himself to create sword replicas to fight with, allowing him to either send various arcs and blades to the target or create a replica of himself 5 meters away from the target to use other Kenjutsu based attacks. Because the sword is the catalyst for these effects, the effects last as long as the user maintains hold on the blade. If his hold on the blade ends, this technique and Dakkodo will be forcibly ended and the drawbacks triggered early.
Note: Lasts 4 turns or when the user lets the sword go, whichever is shorter. Can only be used 3 times.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It works on chakra vs chakra yes. Also you probably don't want to hit yourself with this aura in hopes of removing a seal, that'd hurt a lot and there are better ways to do so lmao. With that said though yes that's basically the gist.

Last one.

( Dokkōdō: Tenmetsu Hikari ) – The Alone Way: Blinding Light
Type: Supplementary
Description: By using the chakra shroud granted from the Dakkodo technique, the user causes the built up chakra in the arms and torso to dissipate and spread through the field in a bright flood instantly. By spiking the chakra, the user causes multiple effects, the first of which being that the chakra burns a bright color, effectively blinding anyone present via sight and chakra sensory. Secondly, the user causes the chakra around the field to grow higher and denser, creating a box of sorts around the field to prevent escape or retreat. Third, the user can make use of the chakra flooding the field around short-range of himself to create sword replicas to fight with, allowing him to either send various arcs and blades to the target or create a replica of himself 5 meters away from the target to use other Kenjutsu based attacks. Because the sword is the catalyst for these effects, the effects last as long as the user maintains hold on the blade. If his hold on the blade ends, this technique and Dakkodo will be forcibly ended and the drawbacks triggered early.
Note: Lasts 4 turns or when the user lets the sword go, whichever is shorter. Can only be used 3 times.
Alright so as the final technique I’ll try to ask as much questions as I can. So the user release an omnidirectional flood of chakra, which goes up to five meters. This creates 1. A zone that prevents retreat or escape by an enemy. 2 is that it blinds anyone within it (minus the user I assume), and three the user can either make replicas of their sword or a replica of themselves. This technique is quite good, because not only does it prevent someone from avoiding remaining within close range distance of you – it perpetually keeps them blinded, from what I understand and also provides a benefit of either creating a clone or replicas of the user’s sword. Either option is good, but I personally see myself using the clone more than the replicas. The other cool tidbit is that it also blinds chakra sensory, which makes it impossible to sense me while the technique is active. It has quite the drawback however that losing contact with the sword will end the technique but also end the Dokkodo mode earlier than intended and thus the drawbacks of Dokkodo would trigger faster.

Honestly, I would use this technique against an opponent I know for sure will try to engage me in close range combat, as it provides an inherent status effect against them, prevents them from escaping and also gifts me a numbers advantage as well. It’s certainly a high risk high reward technique, as its drawbacks is clearly a glaring issue if I somehow manage to lose contact with my sword. Overall, one of the best techniques in the set imo.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright so as the final technique I’ll try to ask as much questions as I can. So the user release an omnidirectional flood of chakra, which goes up to five meters. This creates 1. A zone that prevents retreat or escape by an enemy. 2 is that it blinds anyone within it (minus the user I assume), and three the user can either make replicas of their sword or a replica of themselves. This technique is quite good, because not only does it prevent someone from avoiding remaining within close range distance of you – it perpetually keeps them blinded, from what I understand and also provides a benefit of either creating a clone or replicas of the user’s sword. Either option is good, but I personally see myself using the clone more than the replicas. The other cool tidbit is that it also blinds chakra sensory, which makes it impossible to sense me while the technique is active. It has quite the drawback however that losing contact with the sword will end the technique but also end the Dokkodo mode earlier than intended and thus the drawbacks of Dokkodo would trigger faster.

Honestly, I would use this technique against an opponent I know for sure will try to engage me in close range combat, as it provides an inherent status effect against them, prevents them from escaping and also gifts me a numbers advantage as well. It’s certainly a high risk high reward technique, as its drawbacks is clearly a glaring issue if I somehow manage to lose contact with my sword. Overall, one of the best techniques in the set imo.
You didn't actually ask any questions, but yes you got the gist of the technique. One thing to note, it doesn't become "impossible" to sense you period, just in regards to chakra sensory and vision. Things like Inuzuka smell, CoT life sensing, etc still work just fine.

With all that said though, that's about it for Dokkodo training, don't **** up, enjoy the ability.

Reactions: Alyx