Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i like mangekyou but that's not listed. I hate how op they are though. Like base sharingan, byakugan and rinnegan were ok. But once they started evolving everything else became useless in comparison.

~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that eye was also called rinnegan is there somewhere its mentioned to be rinne-sharingan? I need to learn more about it.
I put it just in case someone liked that particular version. Idk if its called that, I was just didn't want someone to tell me I left it out or something. :lmao:

Disaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I put it just in case someone liked that particular version. Idk if its called that, I was just didn't want someone to tell me I left it out or something. :lmao:
I think there's something fishy about that eye though, like how its able to open other dimensions, when madaras rinnegan couldn't and also why madara used it to cast mugen tsukuyomi instead of his normal looking rinnegan and why sasuke didn't get a pair of normal looking rinnegan or maybe it was just kishi trolling with us.
That we will never know

~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there's something fishy about that eye though, like how its able to open other dimensions, when madaras rinnegan couldn't and also why madara used it to cast mugen tsukuyomi instead of his normal looking rinnegan and why sasuke didn't get a pair of normal looking rinnegan or maybe it was just kishi trolling with us.
That we will never know
I agree. Fishy indeed.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That we will never know
I see what you are saying here, but Madara does have a dimensional Jutsu of sorts. The Limbo Clones. He doesn't travel through other dimensions like Kaguya or Sasuke but the Limbo Clones exist in another dimension but are able to affect things in this one if I'm understanding how they work correctly so it's sort of a space/time like tech...ish maybe.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenseigan can freeze time plus do everything rinnegan can more or less without your eyes looking retarded
:wut: Tenseigan never froze time tho.

Lol. That's messed up, I will just go with rinnegan since both madara and sasuke called it that.
Rinnegan seem to be the strongest doujutsu by feats. (discounting Kaguya's 3rd eye)

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rinnegan, because that shit looks hammer af to me.

and also because ashura path shits on all non kage level shinobi without even moving.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has a Rinnegan, as cited by everyone who has talked about his eye in the story, while Madara and Kaguya have a RinneSharingan, as cited in the Databook.

Reactions: ~Sasuke~