Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmfao idk why in my head the wolves had another misyeet attempt if they got one off today

im ultra tired
Based on the post Ekko started this phase with, its Ekko + 1 other. Honestly its difficult to really make a compelling case for one over another. Luk started the game very fluffy, but theres something about the vibe that makes me doubt hes mafia. Either way, I absolutely wouldnt vote anyone except Ekko today, Im very confident that his post to open the phase was bs

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the post Ekko started this phase with, its Ekko + 1 other. Honestly its difficult to really make a compelling case for one over another. Luk started the game very fluffy, but theres something about the vibe that makes me doubt hes mafia. Either way, I absolutely wouldnt vote anyone except Ekko today, Im very confident that his post to open the phase was bs
my rationale for luk is that he'd be an easy target for the wolves to go for

i'm a villager and been hard tunneling him yesterday - if the wolves wanna win why does ekko open up with a team of 3 that doesn't contain him?

weird game plan for ekko + 1 other to pull through if the +1 is not luk

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh wow and he's voting the easiest misvote ever if he's a wolf too

hard not to think of it as a luk / ekko team

it's easier to come to this conclusion given that i've been feeling slightly better with you and with luk doing nothing to change my read on him and rolling over and dying the other phase + toujo scum reading him when he died n1

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, in that situation given not Grammar wolf.

Pumpkin could easily kill you cause wolf me kills you before F3.

If Pumpkin were last mafia (given Ekko mafia) and I were Pumpkin, I'd kill TSQ cause wolf!Kundo would kill TSQ there. Makes it easier to spread the case of wolf!Kundo for Pumpkin.

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not believe we have a doctor as well, nor do I believe Ekkos thought process regarding ... well anything he just said. More likely he just killed Rej n2 and wanted to make sure he had a reason for being seen there, and I think this is the ploy to win the game outright.

Vote lynch Ekko
what do u mean "as well"
soul dies and everyone dies with him
hes a net 0 role

doc needed to protect cop or reviver