Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for the game.

No qualms with the loss,congrats to the winners. It was almost impossible to play to be honest, it's a shame because the setup seems to have had a lot of cool ideas in there.

Not sure where to go from here in regards to playing to be honest. I'd like us to keep going but realistically we had maybe 3 players, being TSQ, Gram and myself, and then Ekko when he subbed in, actually playing the game. Can't really run anything like that. We'll, well see I guess.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with toujo, likely won’t be signing up for games if this is how it’s gonna go down every time

As for gameplay stuff and softing i’ll make a post when i’m home, but omg ekko why do you always have to do unnecessary things, you weren’t sus at all and luk was lined up to get yeeted today

it was partially my vote bcuz i didn’t expect players to come back in and thought you were getting bussed at no point of return (which was true), i didn’t expect for you 2 to come back in the thread so late and openly claim wolves - i was scared of some shenanigans or double voters for the most part but realistically we had won the game as soon as we made F5, i kept trying to tell michelle /shrug, there’s no way we can mess up in any scenario cuz it’s already won

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WRT games here, I actually have something of a proposition - this site has the functionality that Im looking for (its the same platform as my previous home from where I'm now banned)

I could feasibly migrate a bunch of guys over here and we could begin mafia here anew?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo
we didnt know u had to be shot lol
wuda been nice of u to hint it out xd
at first i didn't want wolves to kill me too early for maintaining a pure view of the game / misinformed

every outing / softing thing should've been done on that phase where you got lunch'd but i felt like we had to be winning every time so it didn't matter what we did really. fwiw i did catch on to you using the traitor word, but you and pumpkin outing 100% came at a time where i wasn't in the thread and wasn't even expecting you'd do that lmao, just based on how the game went all along

i had in mind to out myself to you but i was scared you were the only wolf and villagers could puzzle it out after in some way (probably not but me and you exchanging like that weirdly may raise some flags) - i had to cover all bases, it was very unlikely you were the only one but i didn't think it would be much harm not to soft since we win anyway, in any scenario

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with toujo, likely won’t be signing up for games if this is how it’s gonna go down every time

As for gameplay stuff and softing i’ll make a post when i’m home, but omg ekko why do you always have to do unnecessary things, you weren’t sus at all and luk was lined up to get yeeted today

it was partially my vote bcuz i didn’t expect players to come back in and thought you were getting bussed at no point of return (which was true), i didn’t expect for you 2 to come back in the thread so late and openly claim wolves - i was scared of some shenanigans or double voters for the most part but realistically we had won the game as soon as we made F5, i kept trying to tell michelle /shrug, there’s no way we can mess up in any scenario cuz it’s already won
yea I was telling Michele game should of ended. even if me and ninja got lynched you become goon and win

the doctor claim was memes lmao. let me have my last bit of fun. the game was pretty dead I dont think we did anything worthwhile really. just stayed alive lol

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wait it wasnt a recruit, hed always join mafia lmao

well then

Game should have ended when Ryu was lynched in that case as there was no mathematical way for town to win
yea that last day was unecessary. made me think a townie had 2 vote power or something, but even then we still have parity

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at first i didn't want wolves to kill me too early for maintaining a pure view of the game / misinformed

every outing / softing thing should've been done on that phase where you got lunch'd but i felt like we had to be winning every time so it didn't matter what we did really. fwiw i did catch on to you using the traitor word, but you and pumpkin outing 100% came at a time where i wasn't in the thread and wasn't even expecting you'd do that lmao, just based on how the game went all along

i had in mind to out myself to you but i was scared you were the only wolf and villagers could puzzle it out after in some way (probably not but me and you exchanging like that weirdly may raise some flags) - i had to cover all bases, it was very unlikely you were the only one but i didn't think it would be much harm not to soft since we win anyway, in any scenario
it doesnt matter anyway lmao. i didnt know we had to shoot u tbh. also thought it was gram not you. we knew for sure its not luk tho.

the role stopper gave us confident to kill anyone cuz we can just rolestop and shoot them. apparently doesnt stop the factional kill but stops all roles from targeting that person. this made me think there is a doctor in the game and i wanted a bit of counter claim fun in the last day but apparently there was no doctor anyway lmao. idk what was the purpose of the rolestopper

Also got to smoke Ekko, which is always fun lel
and to think u were hinting at us lol

the cat among dogs, gram
what a legend

Reactions: Grammaton

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WRT games here, I actually have something of a proposition - this site has the functionality that Im looking for (its the same platform as my previous home from where I'm now banned)

I could feasibly migrate a bunch of guys over here and we could begin mafia here anew?
In regards to this and the Mafia Cult site, I'm absolutely fine with this arrangement. Just hit me up here or Discord or whatever and time permitting, I'll play.

activity here would be much appreciated

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the post who made me laugh every single time I thought at it.
If anyone has Jo dog in this game, then declare yourself. I will make it my sole duty to pass down my holy execution upon you.

About the activity level I am dissapointed by everyone who didn't post, especially in town, because you know how hard it is to find a sub and I asked for a sub everyone who is regular player with joy and desire to play

It was nice to have in the game @Devil90, a completely new player, and I don't get why wasn't everyone suspicious on the way TSQ pushed him, but probably because i had all the infos it was easy for me to think like that.

I will make the usual poll for the MVP of the game.

Yes, i could finish the game earlier but I also had a hard week last week, so i hope you are not upset :)