Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright lets settle this i have seen people mentioning doffy did not last G4 attacks at the final moments.

Meanwhile cracker has fought entire day however this is important luffys G4 form does not last much nami was there to help out to eat the crackers biscuit attack.

I am on side doffy winning over cracker but many disagreed with me with counter point.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cracker is stronger than Dofy. Big mom literally sent Cracker to deal with Luffy because Luffy beat Doflamingo.
I don’t think they’re too far off in strength though they’re both Warlord level.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd give it to Doflamingo,

Until proven otherwise cracker cannot do anything to knock doflamingo out of the sky.

He has stronger bushido haki sure but doffy is faster, more endurance, and overall higher intelligence then cracker (failed to realize to knock out nami for 11 hours when she was the one causing his crackers to get soggy).

Doflamingo can attack from all directions with his awakening his clone and potential chance of parasiting biscuits. I feel like its safe to say doflamingo is solidly over cracker

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cracker>Doffy high diff
Jack>Doffy med-high diff

Smoothie>Doffy med diff
Queen>Doffy low-med diff

Katakuri>Doffy god stomp
King>Doffy god stomp
Marco>Doffy god stomp
Benn>Doffy god stomp

Reactions: Sakazuki

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doflamingo all the way. Luffy's issue was that Cracker was too slick for him to land a clean shot after so many hours. Doffy shouldn't have that problem. Like Devia said, Doffy can attack from all directions. If Cracker manually controls each of his men, then their actions are limited to his line of sight and observation(if he has that). All Doffy has to do is blindside the biscuits with strings so as to avoid any defensive action from them and their hardass shields.

Cracker is just as fucked as his biscuits too. He's literally forced to look into Doflamingo's direction 24/7 if he wants to use his biscuits, so any blindsiding on him will be effective as well.

Reactions: Thelucifer333

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd give it to Doflamingo,

Until proven otherwise cracker cannot do anything to knock doflamingo out of the sky.

He has stronger bushido haki sure but doffy is faster, more endurance, and overall higher intelligence then cracker (failed to realize to knock out nami for 11 hours when she was the one causing his crackers to get soggy).

Doflamingo can attack from all directions with his awakening his clone and potential chance of parasiting biscuits. I feel like its safe to say doflamingo is solidly over cracker
And doffy can't do anything to break a biscuit

Reactions: Passerby

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright lets settle this i have seen people mentioning doffy did not last G4 attacks at the final moments.

Meanwhile cracker has fought entire day however this is important luffys G4 form does not last much nami was there to help out to eat the crackers biscuit attack.

I am on side doffy winning over cracker but many disagreed with me with counter point.
Firstly we in this base will never "settle" it. That aside my money would be on Doffy.

Crackers fight against Luffy lasted so long because he was unable to get to Cracker's real body but once he did the fight ended in moments. Conversely Doffy took 15-20 minutes of continuous G4. Cracker would have a harder time keeping Doffy down than Doffy would keeping Cracker down.

We don't know that, it's a baseless claim based on a lot of conclusion jumps.

Luffy needed G4 to break a biscuit so you're assuming it takes at least G4 level to break it but we don't know the range of power between a G3 and G4 so there's range of power we have no verification for.

You assume because Doffy lost to G4 this means he doesn't have any attacks with a comparable output as G4.

You assume cutting the biscuits would be as hard as smashing them.

If one of the top 3 Shichibukai captains can't even keep up with 3rd mates as some of you are implying, then what good are they really as a balancing system against the Yonko?

Reactions: Shanks

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crackers fight against Luffy lasted so long because he was unable to get to Cracker's real body but once he did the fight ended in moments.
Did you forget that Luffy was jacked up on biscuits before he dealt the final blow? And did you forget that it was not only Luffy's attack that knocked out Cracker but it was also because he kept on crashing into his own biscuit soldiers?

Luffy needed G4 to break a biscuit so you're assuming it takes at least G4 level to break it but we don't know the range of power between a G3 and G4 so there's range of power we have no verification for.
If Cracker was able to block G4 attacks then do you honestly think Gear 2/3 can do anything?

You assume because Doffy lost to G4 this means he doesn't have any attacks with a comparable output as G4.
Because he doesn't! If Doffy did have G4 level attacks then he would have used it. You are assuming Doffy has G4 level attacks.

If Doffy couldn't even harm G4 Luffy then what can he do Cracker? Someone who nearly cut G4 Luffy's arm in half...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you forget that Luffy was jacked up on biscuits before he dealt the final blow? And did you forget that it was not only Luffy's attack that knocked out Cracker but it was also because he kept on crashing into his own biscuit soldiers?
"jacked up" on biscuits lol ok. Luffy was fat on biscuits which increased the launching rate. Cracker hit 3-4 of his own biscuits and then a bunch of trees and houses and who knows. Are you saying colliding with those few biscuits and environment is > or = to multiple G4 hits?

Did you forget how many G4 shots Doffy actually took during that fight and that was after getting hit with Red Hawk and an attack that damaged an internal organ. And fyi a field patch isn't the same as healing like a healing factor, yes Doffy was able to not die and sew up the wound but his organ wasn't in a state as if it hadn't been stabbed.

If Cracker was able to block G4 attacks then do you honestly think Gear 2/3 can do anything?
Entirely missed my point and we're not talking about G3 or 2 we're talking about Doffy's striking power in relation to the unknown range of force between G3 and 4.

We know there's a difference in power between G3 and 4 right, we agree on this?

We don't know if power levels in between are capable of breaking Cracker's biscuits right still agree?

We don't know where Doffy's attack power falls in line within the range of between G3 and 4. So we can't say with any certainty that Doffy can't "break" the biscuits.

Also you're assuming blunt force impacts are the same to stop as cutting attacks. The nature of the attacks gives Doffy an edge over Luffy in this regard.

Because he doesn't! If Doffy did have G4 level attacks then he would have used it. You are assuming Doffy has G4 level attacks.
Not having attacks stronger than isn't the same as not having attacks comparable to. If an attack can do similar affects on a similar area to someone else the attacks are comparable. Overheat is comparable to Red Hawk. Break White is comparable to a Kong Gun.

Are they better or equal, no but they're of a comparable level and until we've proven that there is no power within the range between G3 and G4, i.e. G4 power or > is required to beat Cracker, than we can't say as a fact Doffy couldn't also break Cracker's biscuits.

You're assuming Cracker could withstand attacks like God Thread and Break white while also overcoming the speed deficit and having shown no ranged skills.

If Doffy couldn't even harm G4 Luffy then what can he do Cracker? Someone who nearly cut G4 Luffy's arm in half...
G4 had the elasticity to help negate damages, something Cracker does not. If Doffy can get to Crackers real body it'd be Doffy's win. Cracker's real body sustained literally one attack. He could have went through 50 of his own biscuits and it still would be a push to say he took more damage than Doffy. Crackers a glass cannon, get passed his biscuits and he's done and I've already outlined why I think Doffy can get through his biscuits to get to his real body.

Also, I thought we went over this a while back, that cut from Cracker wasn't "half-way through his arm" that's hyperbolic. Yes he cut him but Luffy's arm wasn't in any danger of being removed or any significant damage from that "deep" cut. And before you say but he grabbed his arm and said ow, he continued to fight using that arm so clearly no significant damage came from that cut.

Then on the flip side how about Cracker.

You're assuming he has offensive strength greater than G4 since G4 is what is what was needed to put down Doffy.

How do you know his power is strong enough to break through Spider Web or Off White?

Luffy had "flight" how do you know Cracker can avoid Ever White?

I don't know why people are so determined to try and show Doffy as below 3rd mate level. Jack nor Cracker showed anything putting them above Doffy. Queen and Smoothie are unknowns. Kata would handle him and assuming the other 1sts are comparable they would too. I would place Doffy at a 50/50 2nd commander level. I really don't see a 3rd commander being able to best him.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly we in this base will never "settle" it. That aside my money would be on Doffy.

Crackers fight against Luffy lasted so long because he was unable to get to Cracker's real body but once he did the fight ended in moments. Conversely Doffy took 15-20 minutes of continuous G4. Cracker would have a harder time keeping Doffy down than Doffy would keeping Cracker down.

We don't know that, it's a baseless claim based on a lot of conclusion jumps.

If one of the top 3 Shichibukai captains can't even keep up with 3rd mates as some of you are implying, then what good are they really as a balancing system against the Yonko?
Doffy can't break biscuits crackers

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbf I don't think parasite works on inanimate objects like that.
Yeah i don't know about that either but still i fail to see how cracker knocks doffy out of the sky. I do not have any issues believing doffy can outwit cracker. The dude fought luffy for 11 hours letting nami make his biscuits soggy and doesn't do anything about it. With awakening he would be able to attack from all angles and with flight he literally negates all of crackers moveset(anf strong haki)
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i don't know about that either but still i fail to see how cracker knocks doffy out of the sky. I do not have any issues believing doffy can outwit cracker. The dude fought luffy for 11 hours letting nami make his biscuits soggy and doesn't do anything about it. With awakening he would be able to attack from all angles and with flight he literally negates all of crackers moveset(anf strong haki)

Also the reason i said there is a chance that doffy can control crackers buiscuts with the string is because his string is something (only second to kuma and law in terms of mystery) we've never seen before. He created a clone out of string and was able to control it (make it talk attack fly etc), the clone was made out of string there for inanimate object but doffy was still able to control it. One could are could argue that it's because it's made of his personal string but the string is still inanimate and apart of devil fruit powers which is the same as crackers biscuits. Its a stretch i know but still no one provides a actual reason as to why cracker wins aside from his strong bushido haki.. That's it.

I was also rewatching when the bird cage first got put up somehow flamingos abilities was able to negate the den den moshi from contacting the outside. Those things (i believe ) are inanimate or perhaps they are idk, but point was he was able to control them enough to stop their normal function. Lastly doflamingos awakening showcased that it turns everything around him into string. What is to say that he would be unable to turn the biscuits into string as he did with stone and buildings etc (both are non living things), yes if cracker started cloaking his soldiers with haki i do not see that working but for the ones he didn't cloak in a fbh (thats if he had it), theres a chance those would be turned into string.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Denden mushi are living things they're snails.

I am curious how Doffy's awakening would affect other DF created items. I do think his awakening attacks would be strong enough to destroy the biscuits but that's nothing that can be proven.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Denden mushi are living things they're snails.

I am curious how Doffy's awakening would affect other DF created items. I do think his awakening attacks would be strong enough to destroy the biscuits but that's nothing that can be proven.
Fair enough though that statement is so empty its not even funny. Why compare people who have never faced off in the series if there are no feats of them interacting with each other to go off on? I just find it fun to do so (which is why i do it) but honestly nothing can be proven at this point

For example we know mihawk couldn't cut diamond but we don't know if zoro can't as well

Or we cannot prove that sanji and the rest of the straw hats (barring zoro and luffy) have bushido haki, but we saw luffy saying that sanji could fight caesar (a logia). There's also the fact that tashigi has it (so i give it to anyone tbh).

Ehh i can go on and on but yeah i get that there is no proof that doffy awakening would work on df creations, but is there proof against it?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough though that statement is so empty its not even funny. Why compare people who have never faced off in the series if there are no feats of them interacting with each other to go off on? I just find it fun to do so (which is why i do it) but honestly nothing can be proven at this point

For example we know mihawk couldn't cut diamond but we don't know if zoro can't as well

Or we cannot prove that sanji and the rest of the straw hats (barring zoro and luffy) have bushido haki, but we saw luffy saying that sanji could fight caesar (a logia). There's also the fact that tashigi has it (so i give it to anyone tbh).

Ehh i can go on and on but yeah i get that there is no proof that doffy awakening would work on df creations, but is there proof against it?
We've seen sanji use armament haki multiple times lmao

Well, in the anime at least, but I guess me of all people who hate non Canon shouldn't use that XD

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cracker is stronger than Dofy. Big mom literally sent Cracker to deal with Luffy because Luffy beat Doflamingo.
I don’t think they’re too far off in strength though they’re both Warlord level.
Big Mom did literally send Cracker, but she never mentioned that he was stronger than Doflamingo. First of all, Cracker even admitted that he never thought that Luffy would had been able to break his first Biscuit Armour.

And Luffy did that casually with one hit of Bound Man. If Big Mom or Cracker knew about the power needed to defeat Dofalmingo, then Cracker wouldnt be surprised about the fact of Luffy pulling out such power.

And what it is much worse is that is wasnt basic Bound Man hits that defeated Doflamingo, it was KKG, the greatest power of Luffy which wasnt needed to defeat Cracker.

Cracker>Doffy high diff
Jack>Doffy med-high diff

Smoothie>Doffy med diff
Queen>Doffy low-med diff

Katakuri>Doffy god stomp
King>Doffy god stomp
Marco>Doffy god stomp
Benn>Doffy god stomp
Why would Jack go after Doflamingo, confronting 2 Admiral tiers with like 4 battle ships just to get a character who he can Mid-High Diff? If Doflamingo was that weak, there wont be a meaning to try and retrieve him. Not even because he is the underground ruler.

And it looks like you are troll.

Nothing to break a Biscuit?

Cracker had a hard time dealing with Gear 3 power and Gear 4 broke it with ease. While Doflamingo casually stopped Double Calvary Canon with his Awakening. And unlike Cracker, Doffy once he used Awakening, made Luffy run for his life in 20 minutes Luffy was just able to hit once Doffy.

1 thousand arrows would be enough to break the biscuits and Cracker.