Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So earlier last week we found out that Kaido is a dragon. We also knew that somehow Doflamingo found and captured momonosuke (as well as kinemon but that's nether here nor there). We know that all of Caesars actions were controlled by Doflamingo. Doflamingo is someone who (until meeting Luffy directly like every villian) was calculating as opposed to cocky. Why he did realize he should rule the world he knew his strengths and what it would take to do so. Do you guys think that he was using momoshiki to combat Kaido? I mean at best (high balling)Doffy is first mate level. If Kaidos pattern is the whole king queen jack thing, Doffy as the Joker in modern card games is a stand alone above the rest (usually the only things that can combat joker's are Ace's and that's very few games).
You must be registered to see images

So do you guys think that he was going to raise momonosuke (like Law) and used what Kaido did to wano as motivation to get stronger etc to fight him?

Also do you think Doflamingo will survive his inprisonment? I know the poison dude is literally standing outside of his cell but he's wrapped in Seastone.. so yeah he's pretty much a sitting duck.

Who do you think would take him out? One of the Revs? King from Kaido crew? CP0? What I find most interesting is that for all the problems Doffy has caused the dragons and government fail to just outright kill him. Even now when nobody cares about him and he's done so much evil. They still are keeping him alive.

I believe Doffy speech to tosaru is literally what is going to happen in the near future.
You must be registered for see medias

what do you think is the secret of Mary jolis that Doffy knows?

Do you think he knows the existence of IM (guy gorosei reports to)?

Who do you guys think rules the underworld now? I mean it wasn't just a subsection, it was the entire thing that he ruled. I believe either Jesus or someone from Sabo revs prob took info on this and now is trying to use it to thier benefit.
You must be registered for see medias

Lastly the thing that has bothered me about one piece for years. The connection between Mihawk Blueno and Doflamingo. Many people know what I'm referring to. The mark that each of them have on thier arms

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle